Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earliest UFO sightings.

Hazzard

Well,... The whole heavens illuminated by skyrockets would look pretty "unusual" to people back in the days,... dont you think?

Probably more so than a comet, which they seemed to be able to identify and describe pretty well.

Probably more so than a comet, which they seemed to be able to identify and describe pretty well.

So, then it is imaginable that the "great flaming ship" that appeared around the 20th of February in the north of Italy back in 1465 could have been something like the "skyrockets",... is it not?

I just have to reply. There is hundreds of artifacts that I consider to be of Alien origin. The problem is that you would refuse to accept them as evidence, for what ever reason. Just look at the people that had heads or skulls that were a foot long. You can not force a person to have an elongated skull, no matter what you do to them. But some people deny they are alien. It is all relative, if you decide these things are not alien then there is no evidence.

Your call. All the best, Mrx99

I just have to reply. There is hundreds of artifacts that I consider to be of Alien origin. The problem is that you would refuse to accept them as evidence, for what ever reason. Just look at the people that had heads or skulls that were a foot long. You can not force a person to have an elongated skull, no matter what you do to them. But some people deny they are alien. It is all relative, if you decide these things are not alien then there is no evidence.

What do you consider as evidence? What do you consider as of alien origin? Elongated skulls? You are aware, naturally, that not only was it considered a sign of beauty thus none were forced, but it was also a process that was started when they were children.

Cheers,

Badeskov

So, then it is imaginable that the "great flaming ship" that appeared around the 20th of February in the north of Italy back in 1465 could have been something like the "skyrockets",... is it not?

It's a very unusual 15th Century drawing that shows something weird flying around, although given the very limited records of that time no one today is ever going to be likely to identify it as much of anything. I tried to look through some of the records of that time for evidence of comets or meteor showers but could not find anything.

If pressed, I'd have to say that it doesn't really look like any artist's conception of shooting stars or meteorites, but something very different. Naturally I wouldn't expect anyone of that time to call it a "spaceship" or even have any concept of what a spaceship was. They called it a "flying ship", although needless to say it doesn't even remotely resemble anything like a 15rh Century ship.

In the absence of any further information, I'd just list it as another "unknown".

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I would like to know a little more about this alien skull that you speak of,... also, a picture would be nice. Then I want to know more about the other "hundreds" of artifacts.

Lets us see what the word evidence meen to you.

I guess Mrx99 has not seen some of the African tribes that do this even today !

Thanks, I'll decide to go with historical record and known practises that explain the unusual shape. You can consider it Alien origin, but I do not think any official results on these skulls are going to agree with that conclusion.

dd958a810849.jpg

I tried to lengthen myself but to no avail! Hum ? too much information LoL!

Big D, in order to achieve this head shape you have to do it in infancy (when the skull is growing). So, as an adult you're stuck with whatever head shape you currently have...sorry.

Big D, in order to achieve this head shape you have to do it in infancy (when the skull is growing). So, as an adult you're stuck with whatever head shape you currently have...sorry.

I do believe big D was not talking about his skull :w00t::blush:

• Like 1

As long as it's protected!

toppen-main.jpg

This is why this Fourm is by Far the Beast ! Best however you look at us !

Great replys Lilly,Sweet & The" Q"