Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World UFO Day

nevernosam

Apparantly it's world ufo day today, and what i would like to know, is what that means!!!

A day where people are celebrating military airplanes/ hoaxes/ unreliable eyewitness accounts !? :D

• Like 1

It means I can fly my kite and have it posted on utube, then be visited by some stoners claiming to be investigators.

"It is encouraged for individual believers to organize their own parties during World UFO day."

LOL. I'll get right on that.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 2

I`ll bring the B.B. Q and Signs that say "JUST DONT EAT US " and Badeskov`s will make the drinks ! We should all get Nakie on the Roof tops at least there transporters will have less to worrie about beaming up that way ! :clap::alien::no:

You had my interest perked up until the "Nakie" part... :unsure2:

Boony dude ! they cant hear you scream in space ! How many times do we need to tell you this ? :clap: Nakie is the In thing in Space ! :tu:

• Like 1

'For instance watching UFO movies together even meditate in groups on the subject.'

I swear i've seen every movie worth watching. what do i do now?

'For instance watching UFO movies together even meditate in groups on the subject.'

I swear i've seen every movie worth watching. what do i do now?

Welcome to the Show nevernosam ! You cant of seen all the Movies ! atleast keep looking ,And WHen you see a new one report your opinion. You Will Like this Forum ! Welcome again ! :clap:

It's National Ice Cream Month too, so we can go on the roof to eat ice cream and look for UFOs tonight.

It's kooky: http://www.worldufoday.com/

now you're cooking!

Welcome to the Show nevernosam ! You cant of seen all the Movies ! atleast keep looking ,And WHen you see a new one report your opinion. You Will Like this Forum ! Welcome again ! :clap:

ta