Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black veins

Set the Fallen

I am simply going to ask scientifically, since I don't know any phenomena that can create this.

The last two days, the veins on my arms have been black, and no I don't wanna take pictures of it, because it hardly shows anyways.

So let's get it over with.

What can cause veins to look black? And no, I don't drink oil, I don't think squid got black veins even if they got purple blood though uncertain of their ink part if they have some sort of veins to them (and my body is human anyways), I have not used paint over it as it is under my skin (and if it was over it I simply could take picture to show it and go for lalala land, but this is not the case as that would be trolling), and yeah I say I am a demon and all, but I would like to see if there is a scientific explanation.

Please do tell me how science can explain it since I really do prefer scientific explanations.

Is there any condition, a reaction to radon, or anything that can explain it? I am most curious on scientific explanations.

One of the reasons I am asking is because I worry it might be a sign of dying blood-cells or something of the sort and if it could be dangerous for my body.

Trolling insults are not welcome (you know who you are),

I believe what I believe, but I still save people from death and help people in need because unlike humans I am not self centered (a little rude I know, but in most cases true) and I accept people for who they are (and never out to insult them, though sometimes question them to enlighten things). Can you say the same mr/ms troll?

It's either an infection or you are mistaking deep color veins for black. If it was an infection you would probably feel sick by the time your blood turned truly black, more likely you would be dead.

It could also be too much iron in your blood causing a deep red.

Edited by BillyBob1234

Could be a form of spider veins, sometimes those are described as very dark or black.

At any rate, it's probably not anything paranormal.. And since medical advice is a no-no on UM.. Perhaps go hit up your doctor and see what he/she has to say.

• Like 4

first of all they're probably just very dark blue. secondly if they are actually black as you describe, you would be able to take a picture of them.

perhaps it could be due to pregnancy?

I don't do sex... not my thing, neither is kids

first of all they're probably just very dark blue. secondly if they are actually black as you describe, you would be able to take a picture of them.

Not if this is deep veins. They seem deep in, and I recall them being blue before.

If your veins are "black" go see a doctor. UM is not the place for this