Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of Scientology leader's missing wife

Super-Fly

The woman is the chairmans wife, and she hasnt been seen for some time now. im not up on this scientology stuff myself, i tend to stay away from cults etc

just thaught id put this out there and see what the consensus, plus it all seems a bit whack!

here is the original story here,

plus there a video of a "'Squirrel Busters"

anyone have an idea of any of this?

enjoy!

My view is that if it's got anything to do with religion, I'm suspicious.

Some say that scientology is a religion. I do not know.

You don't need to be afraid, they don't bite. It certainly gives you a different perspective about a variety of things. I actually learned a few valuable lessons. They also make you appreciate even more the liberties we still have (they almost have a military style in some ways). And their "services" are expensive. But once you spent enough money you just quit. It's an experience.

South Park has already clobbered Scientology, and it was funny.

I think I've already spent enough money on it--$0 :innocent:

I have talked to Scientologists a couple of times, when they have their recruitment service out on the streets, in the US as well as in Germany. They are all nutters. Creepy nutters, in fact. I am glad they were not given the status of a religion here in Germany.

It seems like Mr Cruise doesn't mind scientology but his ex-wives do..

It seems like Mr Cruise doesn't mind scientology but his ex-wives do..

Maybe the missing wife has run away with Katie Holmes for a bit of peace, quiet and normality (well as normal as it gets for celebs').

Tom's definitely not the brightest bulb, throwing away his family for his cult. Even if you're into Scientology, or whatever religion, you don't force others into it. If they're interested, let them figure it out for themselves.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Tom's definitely not the brightest bulb, throwing away his family for his cult. Even if you're into Scientology, or whatever religion, you don't force others into it. If they're interested, let them figure it out for themselves.

Poor little Tom, they tried to warn him but it went straight over his head...

• Like 1

I don't know if he forced others into it, but recruitment is a method used by every cult and religion. If Katie Holmes didn't know what he is up to when she got involved with him, she might not be the sharpest stone in the bowl.

Poor little Tom, they tried to warn him but it went straight over his head...

Yeah pretty much, he's king dumbass. You'd think he would've learned something after it cost him Nicole and their two kids, but nope, he obviously needed another round of pain. Maybe he will learn this time.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 1

I don't know if he forced others into it, but recruitment is a method used by every cult and religion. If Katie Holmes didn't know what he is up to when she got involved with him, she might not be the sharpest stone in the bowl.

Didn't Tom's first wife (don't know nor care to know her name) had problems with the scientology numnutts?

• Like 1

Nicole Kidman? I think she does still have problems with TC and Scientology, and is also not allowed to see her daughters as an aftermath of the struggle. She opposed Scientology in many interviews and stated numerous times that she does not want her children raised as Scientologists.

Maybe she flew off in one of the DC8 spacecrafts.

They all left him when they were 33. :D 3 wives. 33 is some scientology number I've heard. Maybe that's they realise the truth.

It's a midget!

• Like 1

Mimi Rogers was Cruise's first wife and she's the one who introduced him to Scientology.

Mimi Rogers was Cruise's first wife and she's the one who introduced him to Scientology.

Sounds like Mimi rogered Cruise...

Mimi Rogers scares me. That is one unattractive woman. The scientology deal makes it even worse.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Mimi Rogers scares me. That is one unattractive woman. The scientology deal makes it even worse.

You and me both ... DIdn't even know she was cruise's first wife but hey, I'm not a peopke person

You don't need to be afraid, they don't bite. It certainly gives you a different perspective about a variety of things. I actually learned a few valuable lessons. They also make you appreciate even more the liberties we still have (they almost have a military style in some ways). And their "services" are expensive. But once you spent enough money you just quit. It's an experience.

I do not feel that is good advice, they do bite, they bite your wallet. And a whole lot more.

And what about the so called McPherson clause? Scientology killed Linda McPherson with their idiotic practises.

LINK - Scientology Securing it's right to kill again

A new Scientology release form has surfaced that gives the cult the right to hold its members in isolation indefinitely, and absolves it of any responsibility for a member's injury or death as a result -- the "Lisa McPherson clause". (Thanks to Scientology PR spokesperson Linda Simmons Hight for confirming the document's authenticity to Fox News.)
  • Scientology killed Lisa McPherson in Clearwater, Florida, on December 5, 1995. She was held against her will for 17 days, denied medical care, and forcibly sedated. When her guards tried to force her to undergo the Introspection Rundown and she refused, she was kept in an isolation lock-down until she died from severe dehydration. Forensic entomologists later identified 110 cockroach feeding sites on her body, and three nationally prominent forensic pathologists opined that the manner of death was "homicide". (The pathologists were Calvin Bandt, M.D. (affidavit), Werner Spitz, M.D. (affidavit), and John Coe, M.D.)

110 Cockroach feeding sites on her body!!! How do people like Cruise live with themselves knowing this!

And of course then we have how Scientology "managed" to gain tax exempt status in the US.

Suicides, brainwashing, outright death, slavery, so many nasty things connected to Scientology, I do not know why anyone in their right mind would consider joining up with these kooks.

And at the end of the day, is anyone on earth stupid enough to believe the Xenu story? Seriously, how many trillions of years ago? in a Universe 13 billion years along? Now you cannot tell me that people like Tom Cruise are outright stupid idiots. He would not have the money he does, not the career if that was the case, yet he will flat out lie in your face and tell you the Xenu fable. How can anyone respect, or want to join a group that you know are lying to your face? How can one respect such???

Not to mention Hubbard's own words say this is the best way to fleece the population!! Religion!!!

I mean seriously, I just cannot understand what makes some people tick. What on earth does anyone see in this vile cult? This is only the tip of the Iceberg!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I do not feel that is good advice, they do bite, they bite your wallet. And a whole lot more.

And what about the so called McPherson clause? Scientology killed Linda McPherson with their idiotic practises.

LINK - Scientology Securing it's right to kill again

110 Cockroach feeding sites on her body!!! How do people like Cruise live with themselves knowing this!

And of course then we have how Scientology "managed" to gain tax exempt status in the US.

Suicides, brainwashing, outright death, slavery, so many nasty things connected to Scientology, I do not know why anyone in their right mind would consider joining up with these kooks.

And at the end of the day, is anyone on earth stupid enough to believe the Xenu story? Seriously, how many trillions of years ago? in a Universe 13 billion years along? Now you cannot tell me that people like Tom Cruise are outright stupid idiots. He would not have the money he does, not the career if that was the case, yet he will flat out lie in your face and tell you the Xenu fable. How can anyone respect, or want to join a group that you know are lying to your face? How can one respect such???

Not to mention Hubbard's own words say this is the best way to fleece the population!! Religion!!!

I mean seriously, I just cannot understand what makes some people tick. What on earth does anyone see in this vile cult? This is only the tip of the Iceberg!

I agree with all of your sentiments here psyche.

I have heard suggestions that they put the Xenu story out there so people don't take them seriously, leaving them relatively free at the higher levels to devote their time behind closed doors to whatever/whoever they want.

This makes more sense to me than what seems to be intelligent people believing this story....That being said, you can never account for a mental imbalance!

• 2 weeks later...

seemingly his wife is in this place they call the hole in there HQ. it's a place they use for punishment.

http://onesearch4-2....seen-since-2007

Ok, the authorities arrest a man for holding Biblical prayer meetings at his house:

http://www.infowars.com/60-days-in-jail-a-fine-for-home-bible-study/

but the Scientologists get to disappear their own people and nobody even bats an eyelash. Nice.

They all left him when they were 33. :D 3 wives. 33 is some scientology number I've heard. Maybe that's they realise the truth.

It's a midget!

33 is a big deal to Mason's as well.

As for scientology, it was originally billed as a therapy, based on Dianetics, written by L Ron Hubbard who (I am paraphrasing) said religion is a great way to make money.

Their methods have been reported to be nothing short of conditioning and even kind of a stockholm syndrome effect. They tediously retrain the mind to accept known falsehoods as truths so that is probably why they buy into the Xenu thing... that's not normally learned until after quite a bit of indoctrination (this is from what I've heard, I can't verify that it is true)