Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Alien Tv program

Ancient_alien

this is? what is? why? why not just watch the episodes? better yet save yourself from that show and watch something good.

better yet save yourself from that show and watch something good.

Mr iron_lotus there is 43episodes. i cannot watch everything on my own. another thing people here need to understand, i am not good in english, u just watch one time and u will understand, but i watch few times pause again and again, i waste alot of time and sometime i dont understand their slang. And i am doing research about ancient aliens. now my focus is this tv program only.

Are you by any chance related to a certain member of the Nigerian royal family?

But really, this is fairly sketchy though, lol.

• Like 1

thankx for answering my question, i am doing research about ancient alien, but now my focus is only the ancient alien program in history channel. what i want is if u are someone who watch ancient alien program and u like their ideas then i want you work for me. I am taking notes of each episode, there is already 43episode finish. it will take me so long to watch all the episodes from starting, i don't have that much free time. so i want hire some people to take notes for me. i will send u link for few episode, can u watch some of the episode and write notes about it, 1st u need to write what is main topic and sub topic they are talking about, and 2nd the proof they showing to support their view point, 3rd u need to write about what is each of their view on the specific topic.i am willing to pay u a fees that i can afford, let me know if u have interest to do this..

sorry if my english is not so good, its not my native language. hope people here can understand

Job accepted, bill will be forwarded to your PM box. I will warn you though, I do not work cheap, do not fall over when you see the bill.

Here you go, notes already taken for you to copy and paste or read at your leisure.- LINK

• Like 3

Are you by any chance related to a certain member of the Nigerian royal family?

But really, this is fairly sketchy though, lol.

Google 419 eater :D

From the site rules:

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Topic closed.