Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-FBI employee claims she saw angels

docyabut2

I could see writing a short article or essay, but a whole book? Must be a lot of word padding in that one.

The coroner left the so-called "crash site" 15 minutes after he got there because there was no sign of a plane or bodies anywhere. He also stated that it looked like someone fired a few rockets into the ground.

Yeah because the coroner would be expert in what crash site look like ! Why would someone fire a few rockets into the ground ? Maybe the hate ants ? :yes:

I don't think it would take an expert to determine whether there were any bodies or not...

people usually make outlandish claims for personal gain, in this case book sales.

If she suffers from PTSD she probably really believes in what she saw. I don't believe it but I'm sure she does. Most people don't just convert from Catholicism to spiritualism that time in their life for no reason.

If she makes the families feel better with her book, good for her.

• Like 1

How come that people have instinct to believe in the first place?

Why would one when see something wierd have instinct to believe in something?

Beliefs have own reason for existing otherwise it shouldnt be here.

Im not saying that I belive her but I would realy like to hear more from her.

Im not saying that I belive her but I would realy like to hear more from her.

Buy the book...

http://www.amazon.co...41620987&sr=8-1

Its a bit pricey though (I would go for the Kindle version :tu: ).

Edited by Junior Chubb

It would be comforting for family members who lost a loved one if it could be proven beyond doubt to be true

So this Ex-FBI Agent shouldn't be believed.

But Ex-FBI Agents spouting insane 9/11 Truther crap should be swallowed hook line and sinker - even if they're selling books or videos.

Got it! :tu:

• Like 1

Maybe she was just trying to sell a book but I have to believe her, only for the fact that my mom`s friend told her of a experience her young grand daughter ten years old had in walking along the rail road tracks with her little brother and a man tired to attack her and she said this angel came and scare the man away, does one believe a child ?

Maybe she was just trying to sell a book but I have to believe her, only for the fact that my mom`s friend told her of a experience her young grand daughter ten years old had in walking along the rail road tracks with her little brother and a man tired to attack her and she said this angel came and scare the man away, does one believe a child ?

That would be a negatory.

• Like 1

If she suffers from PTSD she probably really believes in what she saw. I don't believe it but I'm sure she does. Most people don't just convert from Catholicism to spiritualism that time in their life for no reason.

If she makes the families feel better with her book, good for her.

I can get onboard with that....I think there will only be good from it if she were to donate ALL proceeds from the sale of that book to those respective family funds that were invariably setup. or to some other like cause. If she keeps one red cent from it, then I have to believe she was in it for the money only. story made up entirely for gain. People who HONESTLY believe something like this happened and then write about it usually aren't in it for gain. The money would be pointless in regard to the story they are trying to put across. make sense??
  • Like 1

Buy the book...

http://www.amazon.co...41620987&sr=8-1

Its a bit pricey though (I would go for the Kindle version :tu: ).

whoaaaaaa hold the phone. she is asking 140 pounds ($218.00 US) for this 188 page paperback book?????? what the heck is it printed on, angel wings? again, if she donates the proceeds, then she can charge whatever she wants and her story is then more believable. sheesh, I am instantly suspect on pricing alone, that's disrespectful capitolizing on this tragedy.

Edited by Sheetz

whoaaaaaa hold the phone. she is asking 140 pounds ($218.00 US) for this 188 page paperback book?????? what the heck is it printed on, angel wings? again, if she donates the proceeds, then she can charge whatever she wants and her story is then more believable. sheesh, I am instantly suspect on pricing alone, that's disrespectful capitolizing on this tragedy.

Isn't human nature a wonderful thing...

• 1 month later...

Sheetz; it's $12 American on Amazon, not that I would buy it. I might read it, if it's at the library, but even then...

Sheetz; it's $12 American on Amazon, not that I would buy it. I might read it, if it's at the library, but even then...

I'd read it if it was at the library or someone lent it to me. Or if i found it really cheap used.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is now....but when I posted it wasn't. In fact I went back several times to check before I posted for the very reason I was going to get my facts checked. It was that price back then....a typo on amazon? maybe..probably...as now it clearly says what you stated. But whoa, it wasn't on my first post. That sounds better.... ;)

• 1 month later...

So , If angels are real............Why the hell don't they scare the pedofiles and priest away from small children.

If each person has an angel. Some angels are not doing a good job !!!