Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Yamato

Young Woman Molested by TSA Shares Her Story

32 posts in this topic

"The TSA molested me in the Orange County Airport. It was sexual assault, plain and simple. Just because she had a uniform on doesn't make it okay."

Nothing readable for this story?

I think she has a point about the airlines providing their own security. Also, I've heard TSA can pat down a 3 or 4 year old, but they can't pat down someone of Arabic descent because that would be "racial profiling". I wonder if that is true...

I hate reading about how the TSA runs their sticky fingers over every passenger's body.

But I do wonder, could a case not be made that no one forces a person to fly ? Those are the rules for flying on a commercial airplane and if one doesn't want to undergo the search, they don't have to. They can simply turn around and leave ?

Maybe the difference would be that they are private airlines but operate under Federal rules. Not sure how I feel about this because I'm not being forced to fly. I have a choice to fly. But that choice includes a very intrusive search.

2 people like this

And if the terrorists who hate us because of our foreign policy start to bomb our restaurants will we choose to eat out including an invasive body search? Let's stop letting terrorists set our policies, both foreign and domestic.

7 people like this

I think she has a point about the airlines providing their own security. Also, I've heard TSA can pat down a 3 or 4 year old, but they can't pat down someone of Arabic descent because that would be "racial profiling". I wonder if that is true...

Private security services could be the answer. Some airlines might even still go with the intrusive searches for the passengers who want to feel extra-safe on board. They could even market themselves as such.

" Fly with us. We guarantee NO terrorists will make it aboard our airplanes. "

3 people like this

Private security services could be the answer. Some airlines might even still go with the intrusive searches for the passengers who want to feel extra-safe on board. They could even market themselves as such.

" Fly with us. We guarantee NO terrorists will make it aboard our airplanes. "

Slight correction:

"Fly with us. We guarantee NO armed terrorists will make it aboard our airplanes."

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

TSA needs to hire hot female screeners, I don't really think too many guys would complain, myself included. :D

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
4 people like this

Slight correction:

"Fly with us. We guarantee NO armed terrorists will make it aboard our airplanes."

Yes. My mistake.

That would be an interesting test though. Multiple airlines. All with the same price but varying degrees of search. Some very intrusive and some very minimal. Some pretty much just let you walk right on board. It would be interesting to see who would get the most business.

2 people like this

Yes. My mistake.

That would be an interesting test though. Multiple airlines. All with the same price but varying degrees of search. Some very intrusive and some very minimal. Some pretty much just let you walk right on board. It would be interesting to see who would get the most business.

I would go with the one that had the same regulations as before 9/11. We are going to Ireland later this year on business and I'm still not sure how I'm going to react to the kind of intrusions they put you through now. The bad part about it is you can go through the scanner and they can still pull you out of line and physically pat you down for absolutely no reason.

I may have to get a couple of Valium so I can chill out. :unsure2:

Nothing readable for this story?

Not that I could find BUT..I did find similar to it...

Click this -> http://molestedbytsa.com/?page_id=25

Good for the young lady for speaking out.

What she says is true.

Considering that the fable of 11 September is what brought us all this, perhaps the fable should be closely examined?

1 person likes this

I would go with the one that had the same regulations as before 9/11. We are going to Ireland later this year on business and I'm still not sure how I'm going to react to the kind of intrusions they put you through now. The bad part about it is you can go through the scanner and they can still pull you out of line and physically pat you down for absolutely no reason.

I may have to get a couple of Valium so I can chill out. :unsure2:

I have never been patted down or singled out for a search at the airport (in the US). Now I don't fly alot, but I have been to Europe, Jamaica, and the Bahamas since 9/11, plus a trip to Alaska and one to Vegas. The only time I was singled out for a search was leaving Amsterdam on my return flight. Maybe because I was wearing a Bob Marley t-shirt and had just left a "coffee" house (which somehow made my eyes a little red). They asked me to step aside and brought a dog over. Then they apologized for the inconvenience and I boarded.

1 person likes this

She needs to work on her "Angry Face" a bit...

But I fully agree with her...

1 person likes this

I don't know if this is accurate but I have heard the same stories. I wonder what the TSA or government in general will do if a plane, God forbid, does go down. I'm not sure what more they CAN do short of active, SLOOOOOOOOWWW profiling like what El Al does. It would certainly change the industry overnight. Flying will become an adventure.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am sure this bimbo would really be smiling, as much as she does in this video, if she was actually sexually assualted. "Plain and simple."

Edited by paul the walrus

I want to marry her.

1 person likes this

She just might have the most annoying way of speaking that I've ever witnessed.

1 person likes this

She just might have the most annoying way of speaking that I've ever witnessed.

LOL. If that's her being ticked off I'll take it. This is considering my last GF sounded like Rosanna Arquette in Pulp Fiction when she got mad.

LOL. If that's her being ticked off I'll take it. This is considering my last GF sounded like Rosanna Arquette in Pulp Fiction when she got mad.

You have a point there I suppose... Have at it! :tu:

Her best point was how no 'terrorists' have been 'caught' by this system.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ahhh! Her face moves too much! :o

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Not that I could find BUT..I did find similar to it...

Click this -> http://molestedbytsa.com/?page_id=25

This article was FAR more eye opening and compelling than the ditzy, over animated blonde. It made some very valid points about the whole business of security and the relative value we have placed on different people and how they may die. The truth is that many if not most Americans would probably like to have a choice of opting out of such searches even if it meant no guarantees of "safety" (as though there are any today). I'd much rather take my chances with the Islamic types than with idiots working for the government who are just trying to "help". Basic measures such as metal detectors or K9 spotters I'd have no problem with. The rest is unproven to even help and it steals away our freedom more effectively than any terrorist could.
1 person likes this

This article was FAR more eye opening and compelling than the ditzy, over animated blonde. It made some very valid points about the whole business of security and the relative value we have placed on different people and how they may die. The truth is that many if not most Americans would probably like to have a choice of opting out of such searches even if it meant no guarantees of "safety" (as though there are any today). I'd much rather take my chances with the Islamic types than with idiots working for the government who are just trying to "help". Basic measures such as metal detectors or K9 spotters I'd have no problem with. The rest is unproven to even help and it steals away our freedom more effectively than any terrorist could.

It was a great supplement to the blonde. I would edit the OP if I could.

Great points there!

1 person likes this

Sex sells, hence the cute blond.

I agree with Julie 100%. Let's get rid of the TSA. Let's get rid of the Federal Reserve. Let's get rid of (most of) the Department of Agriculture and (most of) the Department of Education. Get rid of most of DHS and incorporate it into the FBI. Just like the solution to overspending isn't more spending, the solution to stove piping of intelligence isn't more stove piping of intelligence. Let's stop starting undeclared wars. The way to encourage others not to start wars is to not start them ourselves. There's so much work for this cute blond to do, and she does it.

1 person likes this