Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Bigfoot in Oklahoma

Dennis Shamblin

Please read the following book which features my true Bigfoot story. My name is Dennis Daryl Shamblin from western Oklahoma.

Communion with Sasquatch is a non-fiction narrative written by author and journalist, J.P. Smith and co-authored by lifelong researcher, Freeman Young .

The book is based on a series of interviews conducted by Smith, with three men from three different states who have had exceptional, lifelong experiences and up-close, personal encounters with the being known as Sasquatch.

You will read in amazement, marvel, and wonder at perhaps the most intriguing and elusive being on the face of the planet, as each of the three interviewees recounts their most incredible, bizarre and sometimes frightening experiences with the legendary Bigfoot creatures, as they’re known throughout North America.

• Like 1

Communion with Sasquatch: New Book and Interview is also on Youtube. A 1-hour interview with the authors.

Always glad to see another "Okie" on the site...

I haven't read the book - and probably won't have time to for quite a while - but was your encounter in Western Oklahoma? I thought most if not all BF sightings here were in the southeastern corner - in the general area of Antlers...

Am I mistaken? (won't be the first time today for that!)...

And welcome to UM!

Hi and welcome to UM.

The book sounds interesting. There have been several claims of bigfoot sighting here in the Missouri Ozarks but no proof as usual, I want a body. I've even heard some really strange things around my house that were a little frightening but I don't know what it was. It was dark and it was in the woods but it sounded big the way it was crashing through the woods and making a strange sound.

Hi and welcome to UM.

The book sounds interesting. There have been several claims of bigfoot sighting here in the Missouri Ozarks but no proof as usual, I want a body. I've even heard some really strange things around my house that were a little frightening but I don't know what it was. It was dark and it was in the woods but it sounded big the way it was crashing through the woods and making a strange sound.

What part of the Missouri Ozarks?... I was born in Willow Springs (Howell County)...

Please read the following book which features my true Bigfoot story. My name is Dennis Daryl Shamblin from western Oklahoma.

Communion with Sasquatch is a non-fiction narrative written by author and journalist, J.P. Smith and co-authored by lifelong researcher, Freeman Young .

The book is based on a series of interviews conducted by Smith, with three men from three different states who have had exceptional, lifelong experiences and up-close, personal encounters with the being known as Sasquatch.

You will read in amazement, marvel, and wonder at perhaps the most intriguing and elusive being on the face of the planet, as each of the three interviewees recounts their most incredible, bizarre and sometimes frightening experiences with the legendary Bigfoot creatures, as they’re known throughout North America.

OK, where can I download a free copy?

I don't know of the one guy, JP Smith, but I do know that Freeman Young is pretty much despised by the guys over at BFRO. Which actually makes me want to read the book. Not sure what the falling out is about with him but a number of posters over there I still touch base with told me he's banned from their expeditions and "teaching" seminars.

I think you should read it to me. That way I don't feel like I have wasted that much of my time.

Mike

• Like 1

"You will read in amazement, marvel, and wonder at perhaps the most intriguing and elusive being on the face of the planet, as each of the three interviewees recounts their most incredible, bizarre and sometimes frightening experiences with the legendary Bigfoot creatures, as they’re known throughout North America. "

I doubt it very seriously. Again it's just a bunch of stories, no evidence. We have seen it a thousand times. Always the same crap. *sick of it*

Will there also be amazing books on experiences with unicorns, mermaids & leprechauns? :rolleyes:

I think you should read it to me. That way I don't feel like I have wasted that much of my time.

Mike

Everything is a waste of time my lad.

Welcome to UM.

Welcome to UM. i will try to check out the book. :cat:

Welcome to UM Dennis.

Show me a book in which the actual bigfoot is being interviewed and I will stand up and take attention. No offence meant :)

• 2 weeks later...

If Bigfoot is located in Oklahoma, he would have been spotted and captured by now. There isn't much hiding places in Oklahoma.

Nothing to see here people move along. :gun:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope manbearpig is in it. I love that guy and his shenanigans.

I've wondered how manbearpig has been doing? Have you heard from him lately?

I've wondered how manbearpig has been doing? Have you heard from him lately?

I heard he's been scaring folks down in australia lately. :tu:

• 2 years later...

Dennis,

As you can see I have been doing my research. I sent your requested data to your email. In my initial contact on another site I mentioned the Bigfoot phenomena is linked to the UFO and alien reality, my opinion is if there is a missing link, those highly intelligent beings are it...hence no prehistoric bones. They could possibly be a transitional species between what we used to be and what we are. I am reading further into your book. ***Pick me***

http://www.juntoboxfilms.com/projects/silent-sands

Communion with Sasquatch is a non-fiction narrative written by author and journalist, J.P. Smith and co-authored by lifelong researcher, Freeman Young

Edited by Easywriter882