Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

can anyone come up with a photograph of ONE of the seats from the aircraft that struck the pentagon? I don't think i've ever seen ONE seat in any of the photographic evidence.

Maybe there have been and i missed them.

• Like 1

can anyone come up with a photograph of ONE of the seats from the aircraft that struck the pentagon? I don't think i've ever seen ONE seat in any of the photographic evidence.

I have seen photos of bodies, but can't tell if they were passengers or not.

The seats and everything else must be hidden away in Iron Mountain or somewhere. They cannot be examined or photographed because it might compromise national security. It might tell the world how we conduct warfare, eh?

• Like 1

The seats and everything else must be hidden away in Iron Mountain or somewhere.

Or somewhere? Either you know or you don't.

Sky

As usual, you completely miss the point, but I do understand why. :yes:

The point is that NOBODY can examine this "wreckage". Thus, it cannot be proved that it even exists. Your blind faith in the honesty and integrity of UA and AA is typical of your blind faith in the government in general.

Happily, we are not all afflicted with such blind faith.

Sky

As usual, you completely miss the point, but I do understand why. :yes:

Either you know or you are just adding pages to your fictional book.

The point is that NOBODY can examine this "wreckage".

The wreckage has already been examined.

Thus, it cannot be proved that it even exists. Your blind faith in the honesty and integrity of UA and AA is typical of your blind faith in the government in general.

Add another page to your book of fiction because American Airlines and United Airlnes have confirmed the aircraft were theirs. No mystery there, and remember, American Airlines and United Airlines are not government agencies. :no:

I have seen photos of bodies, but can't tell if they were passengers or not.

thanks skyeagle , i haven't seen any of those.. i've seen very few photographs of the wreckage at the Pentagon. I was just curious if anyone had seen a photo showing a passenger seat among the wreckage. I wonder about this because there are an awful lot of seats in a jet that size and i would think that many might survive enough to be recognizable? .. and yet, of the few pictures i've seen ... i didn't see one seat. It just makes me curious .

• Like 1

Just curious as to how YOU know exactly where OBL lived?

Well living in the caves was just part of his plan to fool the west into thinking that's were he was hiding.

When he was found he was living in a big house, and apparently he kept moving from different houses.

Well living in the caves was just part of his plan to fool the west into thinking that's were he was hiding. When he was found he was living in a big house, and apparently he kept moving from different houses.

I guess 911 conspiracist forgot about the interviews with Osama bin Laden in southern Afghanistan during the 1990s.

Peter Arnett: Osama bin Laden and returning to Afghanistan (1997)

In March 1997, former CNN correspondent Peter Arnett became the first Western journalist to interview Osama bin Laden.

http://archives.cnn....en.arnett.cnna/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Interview with Osama bin Laden in Southern Afghanistan

In the first part of this interview which occurred in May 1998, a little over two months before the U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, Osama bin Laden answers questions posed to him by some of his followers at his mountaintop camp in southern Afghanistan. In the latter part of the interview, ABC reporter John Miller is asking the questions.

http://www.pbs.org/w.../interview.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 1999 Interview with Osama bin Laden in Southern Afghanistan

Rahimullah Yusufzai, a journalist for Pakistan's The News, TIME, and ABC News, in 1999 secured a four-hour interview with bin Laden in Afghanistan's Helmand province.

The raid proved that the American army is going downhill in its morale. Its members are too cowardly and too fearful to meet the young people of Islam face to face.

Read more: http://www.time.com/...l#ixzz2IffOhSU2

I would like to ask Osama bin Laden what happened when he came face-to-face with American special forces, but unfortunately, he's dead.

Edited by skyeagle409

thanks skyeagle , i haven't seen any of those.. i've seen very few photographs of the wreckage at the Pentagon. I was just curious if anyone had seen a photo showing a passenger seat among the wreckage. I wonder about this because there are an awful lot of seats in a jet that size and i would think that many might survive enough to be recognizable? .. and yet, of the few pictures i've seen ... i didn't see one seat. It just makes me curious .

Many photos were not released.

<p>

Some photos were released for the Moussaoui trial. You could try googling those.

• Like 1

I guess 911 conspiracist forgot about the interviews with Osama bin Laden in southern Afghanistan during the 1990s.

I would like to ask Osama bin Laden what happened when he came face-to-face with American special forces, but unfortunately, he's dead.

Which OSBL?

Well living in the caves was just part of his plan to fool the west into thinking that's were he was hiding.

When he was found he was living in a big house, and apparently he kept moving from different houses.

And you know all this because you were his confidant?

No, you know all this because that's what the media has told you. And now you can have that 'knowledge' reinforced by going to see Bigelow's Blunder. :gun:

No, you know all this because that's what the media has told you.

Well, you use references from 911 CT websites that are notorious for their brand of disinformation, misinformation and outright lies.

Which OSBL?

The OBL currently lying beneath the waves.

Where are the jet's turbine engines ? Disintegrated? Evaporated? ... all i see is one hole in the building. I would think the two massive engines might have left an ' impression ' on each side of THE hole in the middle?

Where are the jet's turbine engines ? Disintegrated? Evaporated? ... all i see is one hole in the building. I would think the two massive engines might have left an ' impression ' on each side of THE hole in the middle?

Good point! Even moreso, where is the massive landing gear assemblies?

Good point! Even moreso, where is the massive landing gear assemblies?

landinggear1_s.jpg

hub_context_s.jpghub_detail_s.jpg

pentagonplanetire.jpg

aedrive6.jpg

airplane_tire.jpg

jettire2blocksaway.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

enginecore.jpg

pentagon-debris-007-landinggear.jpg

enginerotor.jpg

diffuser1.jpg

FEMAAircraftparts-custom-size-426-582.jpg

6310312271-large.jpg

WTCengineCF6-large.jpg

45_435-large.jpg

gz-engine-part1-custom-size-708-465.jpg

Check out this photo where a B-25 struck the Empire State building. You do not see individual entry points of its two engines. Notice strike marks from the right wing on the wall.

1320944967426004.jpg

Remember the F-18 video Sky?

Once bitten, twice shy. Your tendency towards deceptive photos here has been established last year.

I sure do, so what is up with that? You say you were suckered, yet you continue to allow yourself to be suckered by 911 conspiracy websites.

Once bitten, twice shy. Your tendency towards deceptive photos here has been established last year.

Considering that you continue to allow yourself to be suckered by 911 conspiracy websites, that is not saying much. :no:

...and you were doing the trickery Sky, that I fell for. :td:

Once bitten, twice shy.

Well, you claimed that there were no Boeings involved in the attack on the Pentagon nor near Shanksville, which simply means you were suckered by those websites and you were suckered again when you threw in nukes in the attack on the WTC buildings. That was your fault for allowing yourself to be suckered by those 911 conspiracy websites. :lol:

Edited by skyeagle409

Check out this photo where a B-25 struck the Empire State building. You do not see individual entry points of its two engines. Notice strike marks from the right wing on the wall.

1320944967426004.jpg

Thanks for posting the photos skyeagle , would you mind posting some of the Pentagon crash site....pre-cleanup ? The way the area looked shortly after the crash? I would just expect to see some sort of evidence of IMPACT where the engines struck ? But all we see is one nice round hole where the lighter nose hit. It just seems odd to me.

As for the above photo.......

B-25 Mitchell Bomber > post-86645-0-08903600-1358981173_thumb.j

It looks like the nose and both engines of a B-25 Mitchell might have fit in that hole?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

How many times are you going to bring up that complete BS BR?

How many times do I need to point out that the only Tom Foolery you fell victim to was your own?

You forget too quickly. Perhaps someone needs to thwack you in the head to shake loose the cobwebs?

BR_bobblehead_157x261.gif

Shall I track down the links and repost them again for the umpteenth time showing how ridiculously unobservant you were? Would you enjoy that?

Stop bringing up the F-18 video. It is almost as old and tired as the rest of your BS.

Nice work skyeagle. Good to see that you are still plugging away. Consider me thoroughly impressed with the things you've been up to lately. :tu:

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 2