Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

haha i seen sky, i keep checking on the thread i just HAD to respond again after br circled back to the same crap he was posting about shanksville 2 months ago (im sure he has made that circle many times over before i even joined)

I'd say you're right, Lotus...

as for him being a pilot i called bs as soon as i heard it, his blunders only added to that heaping pile.

I think for the pilots in the group, that was pretty obvious indeed...from the very start! :tu:

Some days it just pays to Let these CT`s go off on themselfs,OVER & OVER again and AGAIN ! Maybe some day they will grow up.

You are kidding, right? Look at BR. He's been caught out so many times it's not funny and has been shown not to have the experience he claims. Yet, the fool keeps coming back with the same broken record over and over again. This is his "free thinking" or whatever it's called, parroting truther sites like they were God.

Real evidence.

Are You sure of that ?

Have You done ANY research into ANY of the evidence ? or are You just taking their word for it ???

You even state Yourself You do NOT believe everything the government tell You

I don't always believe the government, but I am in a position to know when 9/11 conspiracist are wrong when it comes to aviation matters.

You may be in a position to know when somebody is wrong when it come's to Aviation matter's, BUT are You in a position to state that people are wrong in other field's or area's or matter's ?

At a time Saddam Hussein did have WMD, and he has used them as well. For an example, do you remember such names as "Chemical Ali" and Halabja? How many people did he slaughter with WMD in Halabja?

At a time (A TIME being the operative word/s) is irrelevent and does NOT answer the question, as far as I am aware there was NO WMD's found to date in Iraq at the TIME of invasion by allied force's, yes Saddam Hussein may have used or owned WMD's in the past, but that does NOT mean he had WMD's either before invasion or after invasion by allied force's, even though those allied force's said he did own such WMD's,which in my opinion and a lot of other people's opinion's was a load of BS just to make an excuse to invade Iraq, (there has been time's in the past I have owned various item's, does it mean I still own or have those item's... ? No it does NOT)

There is no comparison between 'Operation Northwoods and the 9/11 attacks. If we truly wanted an excuse to go to war, we had the excuses when;

* Terrorist blew up our embassies in Tanzania and Kenya

* Blew a large hole in the USS Cole

* The downing of Pan Am 103

* An attack by Iraq on the USS Stark in international waters

* The 1993 bombing of WTC1

* The incident where North Korea shot down our EC-121 surveillance aircraft over international waters

* When the North Koreans hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters

A quote from the Operation Northwood's wiki

"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration rejected. [2]

The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation,"

http://en.wikipedia....tion_Northwoods

IF the government can plan for an act like that in 1962, what make's You or anyone else believe that they would NOT,will NOT or could NOT do such a thing now ???

And YES they was prepared,ready and willing to initiate Operation Northwoods, the ONLY reason it was never initiated was due to the Kennedy administration having rejected it

War is BIG and profitable business

comparison between 'Operation Northwoods and the 9/11 attacks

And many other incidents where terrorist attacked our citizens, but did the United States go to war over those incidents? No, the United States did not go to war over those incidents.

Was any of those countrie's full of Oil field's ? etc or was the economy in a poor state or near to it ???

Edited by Jackofalltrades

As mentioned before, there is no evidence of a 'Northwoods' operation, especially since countries around the world were warning the United States that Muslim terrorist were planning the attacks.

How could the United States pull off such an operation and not get caught?

No evidence that you are able to perceive, Sky.

Again you run and hide, run and hide, stand up or stay hidden.

• Like 5

Again you run and hide, run and hide, stand up or stay hidden.

Mr. President, I think you are observing his best attempt at staying hidden(and being childish at the same time). It's a natural move for a CT when he or she has all their arguments trashed, and their false claims washed away. Make childish comments and attempt to insult people, but don't attempt to answer or argue with those who've made you look silly.

That's all he's doing here anymore...

:yes:

• Like 3

What REALLY HAPPENED @ Shanksville was no Boeing crashed there that day. :no: Virtually all the responders in that field there that day, including video footage from news helicopters above, showed no Boeing, no baggage, no nada there. I saw the pictures many times. Alot of paper debris around the perimeter, as though a bag of mail had been opened.

This, of course, is all the CT can do when his arguments have been trashed. Say silly stuff.

The Coroner himself, medically trained, not a lick of engineering or physics background, understood that there would no whole bodies there,no major recognizable pieces of aircraft around...and realized why they found all of it in bits spread out over a huge area...

"...because of its speed," he said. He didn't expect to see a bloody mess at all...and, he didn't. He also didn't expect to see recognizable pieces of fuselage, and, he didn't.

So you see, BR, what you saw while watching the TV coverage that day, means nothing, save this:

UA flight 93, which was on that day, a boeing 757 with 44 passengers, crew, and 4 uninvited guests aboard--crashed in that field, as a plane was observed to have done that morning. And of course, if you'd actually paid attention, and tried to learn what was happening, you'd know that all of the people on board were identified, and almost all of that 757 was recovered from the immense area around the impact site.

And gee whiz, the Coroner was right. I don't think I need to calculate what roughly 800 FPS and 125 tons means as far as impact energy is concerned. We've tried to educate here, and I've probably posted that energy 10 times...but education is resisted by the full-blown CT, who prefers simplistic nonsense, utter fabrication, and his or her own distrust of authority, combined with imagination, to put things down which defy what educated people know.

Even "common sense" tells people that this kind of nonsense is stupid.

We know what crashed in that field in Shanksville, Babe...regardless of what you say, because, ...

Experts in the field studied the site, recovered the aircraft, recovered the human remains, and identified all aboard. Those people were, oddly enough, all on the crew and passenger list of UA93, 9-11-01, KEWR-KLAX, Boeing 757 N591UA.

...and we know this because we're all intelligent, and some of us actually do have some real aviation and engineering experience.

You don't. You know nothing about this event. That's inexcusable because everything you need to know about this act of heroism (what it actually was) is available for you to access, read, and learn from. It was compiled by experts in the fields involved. I didn't notice your name on any of the documents or reports.

Ditto with the other brainless things you've posted about the "Hani Maneuver" (A classic in 9-11 CT lore! :yes: ), or no plane crashing into the Pentagon, or perhaps even the twin towers?) is mindless, ludicrous nonsense that need not be discussed any more with you. You won't even attempt to prove your c ontentions (which is all you're required to do when making a profound accusation such as you have).

If you want to believe, then do so. But trying to convince people about your beliefs is alot like me trying to convince people that the Sun didn't rise in the east today...that it's moving from west to east across the sky!

:w00t::yes::w00t:

• Like 3

If you want to talk evidence, let's do it!

Question is; Did you make claims that no Boeing crashed at the Pentagon and Shanksville? In light of that question, let's take another look at photos taken at the Pentagon where a wheel from the landing gear of a Boeing 757 was recovered at the Pentagon.

Pentagon & Boeing 757 Wheel Investigation

rim1.jpg

pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

pentagon-wheel-01.jpg

rim2.jpg

Pentagon & Boeing 757 Engine Investigation

Cut-away diagram of the Rolls Royce RB211-535 fitted to a Boeing 757 of the type recovered at the Pentagon.

rb211-pentagon.jpg

rb211-535_3.jpg

rb211-535_4.jpg

Boeing 757 Fuselage Wreckage

fitcloser.jpg

fitfar.jpg

Now, would you like to revise your false statement that no "Boeing crashed at the Pentagon?

• Like 3

Not much else to say here...

Looks like the "evidence" was already established, by the professionals.

What's comical is the "evidence" that the fakers attempt to post to establish their non-cases!

:w00t:

Not much else to say here...

Looks like the "evidence" was already established, by the professionals.

What's comical is the "evidence" that the fakers attempt to post to establish their non-cases!

:w00t:

I heard that!! I still remember how they tried to pass a doctored photo as proof of molten steel and a doctored photo of a Global Hawk in the colors of American Airlines.

I guess we could all be at a Fall B.B.Q enjoying a Good Football game? :clap:

Go Cowboys !

As for the 9/11 CT`s and such We know who you are !

Listen to your walls at night as you try to sleep ! THe trees have eyes,the walls have ears, The dark recesses in your mind is where you should stay !

• Like 1

I guess we could all be at a Fall B.B.Q enjoying a Good Football game? :clap:

Go Cowboys !

Err ... that should be "Go, Steelers." Even my daughter in Iowa knows that as does, amusingly enough, a good portion of the Oahu population. :tsu: :tsu:

As for the 9/11 CT`s and such We know who you are !

Listen to your walls at night as you try to sleep ! THe trees have eyes,the walls have ears,

And stay away from farms and the produce section of supermarkets because potatoes and corn have the same respectively.

The dark recesses in your mind is where you should stay !

Enjoy talking among yourselves because those are the only people who could even care what you believe to be the Real Truth. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows different. And "intelligence" doesn't mean having degrees or being real pilots (unlike BR whose only experience at flying was on an amusement park ride once) but rather using that experience and knowledge to actually follow the evidence. All of it, not just a cherry-picked subset or faked evidence. Oh, and remember what I said about the "fact" that the government is a pathological liar so all your licenses etc are invalid. Have fun with that once you realize the ramifications. *snicker*

I heard that!! I still remember how they tried to pass a doctored photo as proof of molten steel and a doctored photo of a Global Hawk in the colors of American Airlines.

Yup. It didn't take much to realize they were doctored, and thus, useless...

:tu: :tu:

Yup. It didn't take much to realize they were doctored, and thus, useless...

:tu: :tu:

...and we know this because we're all intelligent, and some of us actually do have some real aviation and engineering experience.

Even without that experience & knowledge, simply following the evidence is enough. As I said to DONTEATUS, that means all of it, not a cherry-picked subset or faked evidence.which are the two the CTists love the most. Anything else can be ignored as meaningless parts of the government conspiracy ... or conspiracies since they can't agree on what the Real Truth is. (That's one part I especially enjoy. The Real Truth is plural.)

Ditto with the other brainless things you've posted about the "Hani Maneuver" (A classic in 9-11 CT lore! :yes: )

Did he actually name it or did someone else? I can't remember but his fingerprints are all over the argument it was impossible even though I offered to perform it for him.

You won't even attempt to prove your c ontentions (which is all you're required to do when making a profound accusation such as you have).

Well, yeah. It's impossible for CTists in general to do so in the face of reality so they run & hide behind their "experts," none of whom were actually at any of the sites during the important phases and did the actual cherry-picking (& faking?) themselves. Fancy that!

If you want to believe, then do so. But trying to convince people about your beliefs is alot like me trying to convince people that the Sun didn't rise in the east today...that it's moving from west to east across the sky!

:w00t::yes::w00t:

*snicker* ... The part of The Sun is being played by Wrong Way Corrigan today. :yes: :yes:

The real issue : there should have been SEVERAL cameras at the Pentagon alone that would have captured several views of the impact. Do you really think that the most secure structure in the world has fewer security cameras than the average gas station? Also there were other businesses whose cameras caught the impact but the footage was confiscated by the "authorities" and never seen again. This whole thing is suspect.

• Like 2

Hmmm ... let's see, two entirely different profiles, weights and materials (A Global Hawk is largely composites except the fuselage.) so yes, they could be easily confused. In the same way George Foreman could be confused for Raquel Welsh.

The real issue : there should have been SEVERAL cameras at the Pentagon alone that would have captured several views of the impact. Do you really think that the most secure structure in the world has fewer security cameras than the average gas station? Also there were other businesses whose cameras caught the impact but the footage was confiscated by the "authorities" and never seen again. This whole thing is suspect.

it has already been mentioned multiple times in this thread and others why your assumption is not necessarily correct. Cameras are not the be all end all of security. Better options are locked doors, armed guards, restricted access to sensitive areas, and vigilant watch by those granted access for those who should not have access. The Pentagon had all of those. I guarantee that they had more cameras near their secure areas deeper inside the building but cameras filming empty fields are not that effective.

As for the other cameras that caught the impact, only a few had a partial view (as expected) and they HAVE been released. (the hotel and gas station) They didn't show much because as expected their cameras were aimed and focused where they were needed and NOT at a building hundreds of feet away.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 4

The real issue : there should have been SEVERAL cameras at the Pentagon alone that would have captured several views of the impact. Do you really think that the most secure structure in the world has fewer security cameras than the average gas station?

Given that the most secure areas of the Pentagon are inside and underground, and are typically guarded by actual guards or other means of security, how you think the Pentagon should have their outside security set up is irrelevant.

Also there were other businesses whose cameras caught the impact but the footage was confiscated by the "authorities" and never seen again. This whole thing is suspect.

False. Do some actual research.

Cz

• Like 4

no it is not false that other businesses caught the impact on security cameras. there was a gas station with an unobstructed view of the pentagon impact.

and cameras may not be the end all be all of security but don't try to tell me only one camera caught such a large explosion and the events leading up to it. really?

these things are pretty obvious and well documented no matter how much you deny them.

you do realize that pouting and saying "nu-uhh" until your'e blue in the face does not count as a rational argument don't you?

oh well. I am on a forum. of course I going to run into the standard troll who just disagrees with everyone until they just stop posting so he/she can pretend they "won" an argument with the philosophical equivalent of holding their breath until they get what they want.

goodbye. I stated my opinion. and now unlike you I have a life to get back to. :)

• Like 1

no it is not false that other businesses caught the impact on security cameras. there was a gas station with an unobstructed view of the pentagon impact.

and cameras may not be the end all be all of security but don't try to tell me only one camera caught such a large explosion and the events leading up to it. really?

these things are pretty obvious and well documented no matter how much you deny them.

you do realize that pouting and saying "nu-uhh" until your'e blue in the face does not count as a rational argument don't you?

oh well. I am on a forum. of course I going to run into the standard troll who just disagrees with everyone until they just stop posting so he/she can pretend they "won" an argument with the philosophical equivalent of holding their breath until they get what they want.

goodbye. I stated my opinion. and now unlike you I have a life to get back to. :)

As already mentioned, the gas station video HAS been released (you FALSELY stated it hadn't) and it didnt show much as it was aimed at the cars at the station which is why they had the camera in the first place.

NOBODY said only one camera caught the explosion except you. There were two from the Pentagon,one from the gas station and one from the hotel. Nobody's pouting here except you with your "I'm taking my toys and going home" attitude. The only ones here who have acted like a troll are yourself and our resident BR.

Just because you don't know all the details (you said one camera and no others had been released) don't assume nobody else does.

• Like 4

Perhaps I should have been more specific in saying that what was false was your assertion that other businesses caught anything but a distant fireball on camera, that the tapes were "never to be seen again" and that it is "suspect."

If you would do some actual research beyond looking at conspiracy sites that pander to the willfully ignorant and then spouting off whatever inane theory that tickles your fancy, you would know that your assertions are false, incorrect, wrong (whichever term doesn't make you cry) and that your opinion was formed more from willful ignorance than any actual evidence you think you might have read somewhere. .

Instead you seagull in a post or two, spout useless CT rhetoric, then when you're told that you're wrong, pick up your metaphorical ball and leave the playground in a sniffling huff like some spoiled and petulant child who has been told he can't have another cookie.

Poor baby... :passifier:

Come back when you've put on your big boy pants and are prepared to not only discuss the topic rationally, but are prepared to defend your position with actual evidence like most of the grown ups here do.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 4

*removed for redundancy**

I have to stop leaving posts unfinished before going back to my desk work....

GAHHHh

Edited by RaptorBites

This is just the way the grey matter crumbles most of the time in forums. Sad but true ! All CTs will forever be buried into there own worlds. ITs a game to them. THey have not the drive to research and learn ,and evolve into people of Facts ! :tu: