Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What might alien life look like ?

Original Post by TheMacGuffin:

"The size and proportions may be about right in this one, but the noses and mouths are too large, and the eyes in the pictures I saw were black--no pupils or irises. They did have on some type of uniforms and head coverings, but not with the antenna-like attachments. The mouths are too wide as well".

I have been away from this site for some time and haven't read many posts relating to this, so I hope I've got this right. I've only just realized, I think you're saying you've seen some pictures of real alien bodies. I think it's curious that you mentioned the eyes in the picture you saw "were black--no pupils or irises", yet didn't comment on the shape, round/almond etc. Sorry Mac, I can't help it, but with a handle like 'Occams Razor' I've a very healthy scepticism when it comes to claims like that.

The posted picture is pretty good though, two knees on each leg is a nice touch.

Original Post by TheMacGuffin:

"The size and proportions may be about right in this one, but the noses and mouths are too large, and the eyes in the pictures I saw were black--no pupils or irises. They did have on some type of uniforms and head coverings, but not with the antenna-like attachments. The mouths are too wide as well".

I have been away from this site for some time and haven't read many posts relating to this, so I hope I've got this right. I've only just realized, I think you're saying you've seen some pictures of real alien bodies.

Yes, I did, when I was in the Army. I'd say their eyes were almond-shaped, but I only saw their heads and upper bodies in the pictures. I can't tell you how many knees they had or anything like that. I didn't see full body pictures or any report of an examination or autopsy, just pictures of them dead.

They looked like they had broken their necks from the impact. At least, if they were human that's what I would have said.

The eyes were something like these, but here again the head and cranium are too large and out of proportion.

Image69.gif

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Yes, I did, when I was in the Army. I'd say their eyes were almond-shaped, but I only saw their heads and upper bodies in the pictures. I can't tell you how many knees they had or anything like that. I didn't see full body pictures or any report of an examination or autopsy, just pictures of them dead.

They looked like they had broken their necks from the impact. At least, if they were human that's what I would have said.

mac can you elaborate on your statement, was this info first hand or passed on?

mac can you elaborate on your statement, was this info first hand or passed on?

It was part of what they presented to us in that lecture I attended, a long time ago. I don't know where exactly the thing crashed, although it did have some similarities to the one that some people claim happened in Kingman, Arizona in 1953. I have been there, too, although it was long after the alleged crash.

At any rate, there were pictures of three of them, slumped forward in their chairs, probably dead from the impact. That's all I saw and I just decided to look around for images and records that resembled it, but none of them fit what I saw exactly.

That's all I know about it, but I never had any information about where they came from or why they're here. Nothing like that. I do think this crash was accidental and not as a result of anything we did.

It was part of what they presented to us in that lecture I attended, a long time ago. I don't know where exactly the thing crashed, although it did have some similarities to the one that some people claim happened in Kingman, Arizona in 1953. I have been there, too, although it was long after the alleged crash.

At any rate, there were pictures of three of them, slumped forward in their chairs, probably dead from the impact. That's all I saw and I just decided to look around for images and records that resembled it, but none of them fit what I saw exactly.

That's all I know about it, but I never had any information about where they came from or why they're here. Nothing like that. I do think this crash was accidental and not as a result of anything we did.

thanks mac, to actually see pics of them must of been mind blowing, i mean every weds hirise release hi def pictures of mars and i am certain that i have found proof of acient life on mars and just that freaked me out, by the way all of this is in a place called gale crator and thats is where the nuclear powered rover is too land next month, coincidence hey...

I think we might find that alien life isn't too far removed from our own :alien:

just like normal people but with pointy ears maybe

dont know about that define normal, won't find em in here :no:

thanks mac, to actually see pics of them must of been mind blowing, i mean every weds hirise release hi def pictures of mars and i am certain that i have found proof of acient life on mars and just that freaked me out, by the way all of this is in a place called gale crator and thats is where the nuclear powered rover is too land next month, coincidence hey...

I think we might find that alien life isn't too far removed from our own :alien:

I wouldn't be surprised if they had been around for a long time.

I want them to Look like beautiful models with long legs,blue eyes Long Flowing Hair of every color on the rainbow, BE ultra intelligent,Have massive , Well I better leave it there ! You get the Idea anywho ! Its after all fair game in the world of Dreams!

• Like 2

i think it will not be a shock when we encounter intelligent life, after all, they have become intelligent. the path to intelligence would have to mean that they would have had to master manipulating their environment and this means getting around, having some type of hands or manipulators, and at least a few senses like hearing, seeing, etc.... I believe this is a standard model and that just like star trek, they will mostly be bipedal and have arms with hands and fingers, a head on the top of their body etc... i mean, we developed this way for a reason, it was not random. the best tools were selected for the jobs. our hands grasp things and allow us to eat, build, throw rocks, use tools, etc...

i guarantee we will not find floating, flying, special-powers-aliens. Much in the same way a hammer can only be developed as a hammer and this i guarantee is going to universal. all aliens will know what a hammer is. all aliens will know what a window is. all aliens will know what a car is for. all aliens will knowwhat a saw is or what a screw does.

Good points, pbarosso.

I want them to Look like beautiful models with long legs,blue eyes Long Flowing Hair of every color on the rainbow, BE ultra intelligent,Have massive , Well I better leave it there ! You get the Idea anywho ! Its after all fair game in the world of Dreams!

Well, I certainly don't look like a super model...but I have blue eyes, long hair, semi-intelligent, and have large "leave it theres". Does this mean I'm half alien or something? If so, then we women just might decide to take over.

Watch out Earth men! :alien:

• Like 2

I always thought you were from Venus, now I can go back to sleep.

• 2 months later...

Anyone familar with Phil Schneider, he talks about what they look like and how there are other alien species dwelled below earth

Well, I certainly don't look like a super model...but I have blue eyes, long hair, semi-intelligent, and have large "leave it theres". Does this mean I'm half alien or something? If so, then we women just might decide to take over.

Watch out Earth men! :alien:

Sounds like a plan space sister.

• Like 1

Seriously, the first 'aliens' we come across will likely be robotic. Advanced beings probably won't risk first contact face to face. Also, if the distance issue isn't easily resolved, ET probably won't like the notion of giving up their entire lives traveling the cosmos on the off chance of having a 'meet and greet' with others.

True, but not robotic in the sense we think of. They would be biological entities genetically engineered and designed specifically for the task. Highly intelligent but devoid of all emotion and personality. Idea workers who would not get bored, tired, or complain.

Anyone familar with Phil Schneider, he talks about what they look like and how there are other alien species dwelled below earth

He talked about it too much. Someone put a rubber hose around his neck and tied it real tight.

• Like 1

The eyes were something like these, but here again the head and cranium are too large and out of proportion.

Image69.gif

May I ask, if not already done so, if it would be possible to recreate what you saw with a scetch or so? Otherwise if you could direct me to them that would be greatly appreciated. Also why did they show you these images?

They would probably be a humanoid form. Astrobiologists seem to lean towards that for many evolutionary reasons.

I just hope that evolution doesn't give them the powers of Q from Continuum!

250px-Q_portrait.jpg

Image69.gif

Mac this is interesting to put it mildly.

First I am impressed that in light of your claim, no one here has flamed you. That's something I admire about the members (in general) on this forum.

I have questions about this:

What was your job in the army that would require you to have a need to know about this? and what clearance level was this given?

What was the general subject of this lecture when you were informed of this?

I am curious about how widely the army would disseminate this information, so how many others would have attended this lecture?

I'm not asking these questions because I doubt you. I am just curious that you have presented your experience here in such a matter-of-fact or no-big-deal manner.

Edited by synchronomy

Mac this is interesting to put it mildly.

First I am impressed that in light of your claim, no one here has flamed you

LMAO!!!

You haven't been here very long.

• Like 1

LMAO!!!

You haven't been here very long.

I realize that. They'll show up, but usually it's immediate.

Flaming serves no purpose but to inflate the self-serving closed-minded ego of the flamer, and to destroy the courage it takes an individual to step out into public scrutiny. Not just the victim, but others who are debating coming forward.

If Mac was fabricating his story, it would be far more elaborate, including details such as assisting in an autopsy or interrogating a live ET. Nope...just saw some pictures.

Cleary his claim is worthy of discussion.

About 1.7 m tall, slightly over weight, with curlers in its hair. Otherwise known as a "mother-in-law".

The version of that particular alien that I have encountered is skinny and always appears with a can of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Oh, let me not forget the dragon lady pointy slutty colored fingernails.

On a more positive note, the first thing that came to mind when I imagined aliens was "a whole planet of men who look exactly like Johnny Depp...and are in desperate need of women."

The size and proportions may be about right in this one, but the noses and mouths are too large, and the eyes in the pictures I saw were black--no pupils or irises. They did have on some type of uniforms and head coverings, but not with the antenna-like attachments. The mouths are too wide as well.

Schirmer1.jpg

I recognise that pic MacG; it was the famous Herbert Schirmer case!