Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What might alien life look like ?

When speculating about what alien's may or may not look like, ask the Dutchman Stefan Denaerde. He met the Iargans in 1964. Here they are; a friendly bunch by all accounts too.

Picture1.png

bilde2.jpg

I recognise that pic MacG; it was the famous Herbert Schirmer case!

The pictures that I saw of the crashed UFO in the military resembled them somewhat--small humanoids--just as they also resembled the ones that Betty and Barney Hill reported.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

If Mac was fabricating his story, it would be far more elaborate, including details such as assisting in an autopsy or interrogating a live ET. Nope...just saw some pictures.

Cleary his claim is worthy of discussion.

They pounce on me all the time but I have never changed my story, no matter what we think about this or that UFO case. I'm not fabricating anything and I know what I saw. I will stick to my story no matter that I get flamed all day, every day.

They pounce on me all the time but I have never changed my story, no matter what we think about this or that UFO case. I'm not fabricating anything and I know what I saw. I will stick to my story no matter that I get flamed all day, every day.

That's highly commendable...and rare.

People like you are who this guy was talking about!:

"Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change."

Robert F. Kennedy 1966 Speech

• Like 1

That's highly commendable...and rare.

People like you are who this guy was talking about!:

"Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change."

Robert F. Kennedy 1966 Speech

Thanks, I always admired Robert Kennedy and thought he would have been one of our greatest presidents, if only he'd gotten the chance,

Well, I certainly don't look like a super model...but I have blue eyes, long hair, semi-intelligent, and have large "leave it theres". Does this mean I'm half alien or something? If so, then we women just might decide to take over.

Watch out Earth men! :alien:

THis seems a good time to restart this thread ! Love this One ! Lets Imagine the Aliens trhe way one would most like to see them ! :tu:

I know THat Lilly Is an Alien ! you can tell how peaceful she is !

Thank you So much Zoser ! Ive been trying to remember the Book that Stefan Denaerde wrote, I read it back in the 80`s I got to get another copy !

THat is the one where the Alien ship raised up under his boat out in the ZidderZee as I recall?

ANd they showed him all the machinery !He remembered the details enough to draw them in his book ? Man what a money maker it was LoL. But fun to read anyway !

Edited by DONTEATUS

On a more positive note, the first thing that came to mind when I imagined aliens was "a whole planet of men who look exactly like Johnny Depp...and are in desperate need of women."

Throw in a couple that look like Daniel Craig and I'm in.

Edited by Lilly
didn't work at first

Aliens? There is no way to know for certain, they could look like anything and everything, they may not even be organic but have robotic bodies due to their advanced tech. Personally I feel like they would be horrible looking by human standards whatever they look like

I dont know I have a purty futile imagination ! :alien:

Imagine this and it knows how to fly at the Speed of light,and pull the trigger,and Cook Humans!

post-68971-0-87995300-1347829622_thumb.j

To even think that an extraterrestrial species would be humanoid is to enormously underestimate nature's potential for creating body layouts. Even looking at earth will show that a bipedal configuration isn't even close to the most common or most efficient form. By sheer numbers, the primary species on earth all have six legs and an exoskeleton. Our body form is relatively well adapted to the conditions on our planet, but who's to say an alien planet is going to have comparable conditions to earth? There are so many different possibilities for life-supporting planets, the different biological forms we could see are practically infinite. Just some of the conditions influencing what a creature looks like are:

• Gravity (low gravity would mean taller and thinner)
  • temperature (something adapted for a planet in a perpetual ice age will look significantly different from one adapted for a desert)
  • food supplies
  • surface conditions (water world, tundra, arid, or none at all)

To even think that an extraterrestrial species would be humanoid is to enormously underestimate nature's potential for creating body layouts. Even looking at earth will show that a bipedal configuration isn't even close to the most common or most efficient form. By sheer numbers, the primary species on earth all have six legs and an exoskeleton. Our body form is relatively well adapted to the conditions on our planet, but who's to say an alien planet is going to have comparable conditions to earth? There are so many different possibilities for life-supporting planets, the different biological forms we could see are practically infinite. Just some of the conditions influencing what a creature looks like are:

• Gravity (low gravity would mean taller and thinner)
  • temperature (something adapted for a planet in a perpetual ice age will look significantly different from one adapted for a desert)
  • food supplies
  • surface conditions (water world, tundra, arid, or none at all)

I never meant to imply that all ETs were humanoid, and I would be surprised if there wasn't a great deal of variety out there. Dr. Robert Sarbacher said the ones were came across were more like clones and androids, specially designed for certain tasks in space and so on.

I only saw pictures of ones that looked like three of the small humanoids, and that's all I know.

There are even people who say that their craft are organic, biological and intelligent, or something along those lines, but I don't know that for certain, only what I saw.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I always thought that aliens would probably look fuzzy & out of phocus. :alien:

• Like 1

I always thought that aliens would probably look fuzzy & out of phocus. :alien:

Too funny ! CC like all the videos we have right ! Cant wait until we get a real one !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is very interesting. I would have never thought of giant jellyfish floating around through the skies of some planet. I wonder how big they would be, since there would a plenty of "food" around them.

I think MacGuffin has the closest possibility according to what we know about evolution if the life is supposed to be intelligent. If any life then microbes are the most hardy and probably are the most abundant. Water Bears have survived open space itself.

I highly recommend this movie to fire up your imagination about the possibilities of lifeforms elsewhere in our Universe.

It's a very creative mix of science and science fiction.

Search Youtube for:

Alien Planet "Full Documentary"

I highly recommend this movie to fire up your imagination about the possibilities of lifeforms elsewhere in our Universe.

It's a very creative mix of science and science fiction.

Search Youtube for:

Alien Planet "Full Documentary"

Got it :tu:

If I may further your recommendation, From Wikipedia:

The show uses computer-generated imagery, which is interspersed with interviews from such notables as Stephen Hawking, George Lucas, Michio Kaku and Jack Horner. The show was filmed in Iceland and Mono Lake in California.

Meaning the long and technical explanations are brought down to a very understandable level with great graphics to boot. And I thought the graphics were quite clever.

But it mostly is a variation of life on earth. Quadrupeds, bipeds and flying creatures with wings. Some very massive creatures, as we did have in our past, and the intelligent life from is basically anthropomorphic, they have just replaced the legs with a gas bag, which restricts leverage.

But all in all, a great watch. I also recommend it.

red.jpg

Edited by psyche101