Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dutchman Builds Full Size Replica Of The ArK

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

To all of you that are questioning his reason for him building this: He's going to have the last laugh when it rains for 40 days and 40 nights again lol

wow tats fast. and only in 3 years. makes the dude who built the model 'haunted'model titanic sound uhh slow. unless he exaggerated

In the bible it said the ark was made of Gopher Wood. But to my knowlege nobody knows what tree it came from.

unless it's extinct or just another name for a tree.

Edited by Ryegrog

He should try to sail it across the Atlantic. Maybe he could invite Ken Ham along for the ride.

I bet he wouldn't even get out of the Channel.

That's one big a$$ ship.

Good god, talk about obsessive compulsive disorder.

Hey gOOdfella...

Have you met Skookum yet?

Cheers for saving me some leg work.

I was leaning towards the waste of money point of view, but this looks jaw dropping. To some it may be a waste of time and money, but visitors to the smaller trial version generated a profit of $1.2 million. Not bad for a (smaller) wooden boat.

I guess I missed that post! Not bad at all, was able to make a profit from it even...

I guess I missed that post! Not bad at all, was able to make a profit from it even...

Glad you go to see the pictures in the end gOOdfella, a picture paints a thousand words. :)

i want to know why there weren't any dinosaurs on the so called ark seeing as these numpties think we lived at the same time as they did...