Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are they drones?

Babe Ruth

One question raised is whether the craft are carrying other sentient and biological beings, or are they merely drones, in the way in which the USAF flies drone aircraft all 'round the world, from their secure bases here?

One question raised is whether the craft are carrying other sentient and biological beings, or are they merely drones, in the way in which the USAF flies drone aircraft all 'round the world, from their secure bases here?

No there really are ET craft flying out there.

No there really are ET craft flying out there.

You are of course entitled to your opinion and belief in this matter.

In the end, that is all you have here,... you sure havent presented any credible evidence to support this claim.

• Like 1

You are of course entitled to your opinion and belief in this matter.

In the end, that is all you have here,... you sure havent presented any credible evidence to support this claim.

There is a thread called 'Tantalising Testimony' packed with sizzling first hand eye witness statements. Well worth a read.

• Like 1

There is a thread called 'Tantalising Testimony' packed with sizzling first hand eye witness statements. Well worth a read.

I have read it. People telling fantastic stories.

No one provided anything of substance.

Seek and ye shall find.

I think there is a lot more drones out there than we know about.

Like I seen a Mosquito drone recently... yes it's the size of a mosquito and looks like one. The ultimate surveilance tool.

I think a lot of UFO's are secret drones or even non secret ones.

I think the Triangle is one.

I think it was Robbo made a good point before on how the Black Triangle UFO is often seen around the coastal areas of the UK and how it could be used from offshore. I think that's a good theory.

I do think that when we finally meet another race (if they aren't already here etc) then we will probably see their drones first, just like they will probably see ours first if it's us that goes to another planet where we find life.

What is your opinion on the Black triangle? Would be intrested to hear it.

Edited by Coffey

Drones are a really good piece of kit.

Drones are a really good piece of kit.

Unless the skynet/terminator thing happens. LOL

• Like 2

haha! true. make sure im out that day...

• Like 1

I think it would be more efficient to send drones, especially if their base is located in another star system. Self-intelligent drones is what I mean.

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 1

I've often said that it would be a very sensible approach, assuming that they're carrying out a systematic process of investigation, to use robotic probes; it's what we do, after all, even if that is out of necessity. But with AI drones that wouldn't need to be directly controlled, and could react intelligently to any situation and not just follow a set of pre-programmed instructions, it would seem to account for a lot of ways that UFOs are said to behave, and it would get round the objection frequently voiced that no living thing could possibly stand the kind of high-G manouvers and so on.

• Like 1

I've often said that it would be a very sensible approach, assuming that they're carrying out a systematic process of investigation, to use robotic probes; it's what we do, after all, even if that is out of necessity. But with AI drones that wouldn't need to be directly controlled, and could react intelligently to any situation and not just follow a set of pre-programmed instructions, it would seem to account for a lot of ways that UFOs are said to behave, and it would get round the objection frequently voiced that no living thing could possibly stand the kind of high-G manouvers and so on.

Hit the HEad right on the nail 747400 ! THe funny thing is the like all skeptics they cannot believe for a min,that E.T`s are smarter than us ! I say If E.T is even a few hundred years in our advance they mostlikely have been sending probes for years !

I agree this would essplian the 90 deg turns,acceleration and other described flight modes ! Now we just need proof !

• Like 1

I think this post prompts a big and much more pertinent question: The thread's title is--

Are "they" drones?

What are "THEY"?

You mentioned "craft"?

What "craft"?

Further, the sub-title is: "AssumIng that UFOs are real.

UFOs are real.

But the other question is:

What do you think a UFO is?

• Like 1

Not all drones are operated by the USA.

Good point; and not all are terrestrial either. :alien:

Good point ,

Not all people need actual proof !

But it would make it a Lot better !

My gut tells me that the triangle craft is secret military. The CIA had the U2 then SR71, Then later came the F-117 and B2.

All triangle in shape. As for the Saucer shape that's a big mystery. Back in the 40's and 50's these objects were sighted.

Did the military have that tech back then? BIG QUESTION.

No. An intelligent life form would have already made contact if they were within reach, however It's my best guess that they live on the other side of the universe and have the same technology we do, well the same level of advancement. I doubt they have any interstellar space ships just as we don't

I see drones everywhere......... and every four years they vote either democrat or republican.

• Like 2

Hey, we have already been there Coffey :tu:

Edited by Junior Chubb

oopsie, in the wrong thread

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

WHen anyone can steal away a drone with there lap top and a GPS I would say were quite a bit from knowing how to spook around with our little toys ! YOu Go TEXAS A&M and University of Texas Geek`s ! Great bit tonight on the news !

No. An intelligent life form would have already made contact if they were within reach, however It's my best guess that they live on the other side of the universe and have the same technology we do, well the same level of advancement. I doubt they have any interstellar space ships just as we don't

They could have evolved millions of years before us.

They might be observing us and trying to avoid contact.