Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

It was 65 years ago today that the Roswell Daily Record blasted an infamous headline claiming local military officials had captured a flying saucer on a nearby ranch. And now, a former CIA agent says it really happened.

"It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

Read more

And the "yes its was! - no it wasn't!" arguement continues. How many Roswell threads do you think there are? :P

• Like 1

quote from the article:

"Brandon is currently promoting his book, "The Cryptos Conundrum," a science fiction story about the history of Earth, contact with extraterrestrials

and imagined cataclysmic events on our planet."

i sense a cash-in attempt to an old myth that probably never will be solved.....

• Like 3

The only thing that causes me to wonder about whether they were real or not is the extraordinary advantage the US has had with flight and weapons technology over the period from the 50's onward. Reverse engineering anyone?

quote from the article:

"Brandon is currently promoting his book, "The Cryptos Conundrum," a science fiction story about the history of Earth, contact with extraterrestrials

and imagined cataclysmic events on our planet."

i sense a cash-in attempt to an old myth that probably never will be solved.....

See this is exactly what annoys the hell out of me.

No one ever just goes... ET are real the goverment are keeping it hidden, here's some pictures I managed to take. I'm going public to keep me safe...

It's ET are real the Goverment are keeping it hidden.... BUY MY BOOK NOW to read more.

Automatically when there is a book involved I shut off.

Again if you had so much info that it needs to be in a book formatt, then make it a pdf or soemthing and give it away for free. Why would the goverment let a book like this be published if it was true? LOL

The only thing that causes me to wonder about whether they were real or not is the extraordinary advantage the US has had with flight and weapons technology over the period from the 50's onward. Reverse engineering anyone?

What did they do 5 years earlier though? WW2, Nazi Scientists invented the "jet" etc, look at the Horten 229, it was the first stealth aircraft. The US has it sitting in one of their hangers. It was tested by Northrop Grumman and passed the radar test. (it's on youtube, very itnresting watch)

Most of the technology advances in the 50's was from the Nazi's or Japanese. It was because both of those had free reign, loads of manpower and supplies etc.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 5

There really aren't any "gaps" if you look closely.

I should write a book, i did see something in the trees maybe it was a bird, maybe it was alien....read more in my book for only $56.99 find out the truth now!

WTF wrong with this Ex CIA, FBI people?

• Like 2

i believe him .. but i wouldnt buy his book. they exist and are here.... that is enuogh for me .. ..

If it was really Project Mogel it makes me wonder why they didn't just stick the the alien craft story instead of changing it to the weather ballon.

Making money off the gullible has never been a problem.

Edited by Hazzard

See this is exactly what annoys the hell out of me.

No one ever just goes... ET are real the goverment are keeping it hidden, here's some pictures I managed to take. I'm going public to keep me safe...

It's ET are real the Goverment are keeping it hidden.... BUY MY BOOK NOW to read more.

I wasn't in the CIA, but Army intelligence, and as I said a few times before, I was also shown pictures and documents that featured a UFO crash and three dead aliens. It wasn't the Roswell crash, however, but took place sometime in the early-1950s.

I'm not writing a book, though, and I never will, nor am I interested in getting my 15 minutes of fame. In fact, I would not be allowed to publish anything in the U.S. without permission, but I don't think it does any harm to refer to UFO cases that have already been revealed to the public, one way or another. Many of the ones I first heard about years ago, before they were public knowledge, have been disclosed in the years since, but not all of them.

I do feel ambivalent about whether the public even has the right or the need to know all of this information, and how the people would handle the fact that ET civilizations are real, that there are many of them, and that some have been visiting here for a very long time.

In any case, I am not interested in calling a press conference or trying to get a book published about what I know, not even an altered and fictionalized account like this guy did.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

And yes, I know the old joke about military intelligence being a contradiction in terms. That's the first thing we learned in spook school. There's another old one-liner to the effect that military intelligence is to intelligence what military music is to music.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

What did they do 5 years earlier though? WW2, Nazi Scientists invented the "jet" etc, look at the Horten 229, it was the first stealth aircraft. The US has it sitting in one of their hangers. It was tested by Northrop Grumman and passed the radar test. (it's on youtube, very itnresting watch)

Most of the technology advances in the 50's was from the Nazi's or Japanese. It was because both of those had free reign, loads of manpower and supplies etc.

I never believed for a minute that they took that great Horten plane and just stuck it in a warehouse somewhere and forget about it, along with the other more exotic German designs or the flying saucer prototypes.

They may have told that to the John Q. Publics, but in reality I'm sure that they kept working on these designs, improving and refining them, just as they did with the German jets and rockets.

In fact, from what I've read, it was all the postwar excitement over UFOs that got the military interested in the Horten planes and flying saucers in general, on the premise that we were going to by God beat the Russians in building these things.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

i believe him .. but i wouldnt buy his book. they exist and are here.... that is enuogh for me .. ..

Oh I believe him too, but I'm not going to buy the book. I've already seen the movies. LOL

I do wonder what else was in the boxes alongside the one labelled 'Roswell'???

from the link:

It was a vaulted area and not everybody could get in it," Brandon told The Huffington Post. "One day, I was looking around in there and reading some of the titles that were mostly hand-scribbled summations of what was in the boxes. And there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.

"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

it kind of bugs me that the folder containing probably the most important information of any lifetime is in a hand written box next to some others....OR were some of the other boxes just as important?

"I wasn't in the CIA, but Army intelligence" Ok...

"That's the first think we learned in spook school. " Army intelligence, right.....

• Like 1

"I wasn't in the CIA, but Army intelligence" Ok...

"That's the first think we learned in spook school. " Army intelligence, right.....

At least I have one fan out there in TV Land.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I do wonder what else was in the boxes alongside the one labelled 'Roswell'???

from the link:

It was a vaulted area and not everybody could get in it," Brandon told The Huffington Post. "One day, I was looking around in there and reading some of the titles that were mostly hand-scribbled summations of what was in the boxes. And there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.

"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

it kind of bugs me that the folder containing probably the most important information of any lifetime is in a hand written box next to some others....OR were some of the other boxes just as important?

I agree. Hardly seems likely that Roswell evidence was kept unsecured.

I would have looked in all the other boxes, or at least as many as I could, but I'm nosy. For all I know they were testing his skills as an intelligence officer, to see if he would take the initiative and gather as much information as he could before getting caught.

Well, seems to me that unless the Government chooses to make all files on Roswell made available to the News-Media, *and* waives the secrecy act for all the personnel who have information, Roswell will continue to remain in the Conspiracy Category.

I would have looked in all the other boxes, or at least as many as I could, but I'm nosy. For all I know they were testing his skills as an intelligence officer, to see if he would take the initiative and gather as much information as he could before getting caught.

Hey McG, yeah I would have gone through the lot also. I would have swapped the good stuff with some run of the mill box.....a week later I would have booked out the 'run of the mill' box for research :)

maybe the boxes next to it had the documents and pictures you were shown from 1950's, this would at least explain why it wasnt on its own as the most important box.

Hey McG, yeah I would have gone through the lot also. I would have swapped the good stuff with some run of the mill box.....a week later I would have booked out the 'run of the mill' box for research :)

maybe the boxes next to it had the documents and pictures you were shown from 1950's, this would at least explain why it wasnt on its own as the most important box.

As the largest branch of the military and the senior service, the Army would have insisted on getting its share of all information related to UFOs, particularly if something crashed or was otherwise on the ground for some reason. From what i saw, there were able to get quite a bit of information in the contacts with the other services and the intelligence agencies, and if something did crash, the Army had to have been notified. It would have been extremely upset if it had not been made aware of something that important.

Well, seems to me that unless the Government chooses to make all files on Roswell made available to the News-Media, *and* waives the secrecy act for all the personnel who have information, Roswell will continue to remain in the Conspiracy Category.

I think the world would be surprised at what would happen if the U.S. government waived the secrecy classifications about UFOs, and how many people would come forward with their own documents, pictures and recollections. It would be quite a lot of information, far more than has been declassified or leaked to the public so far.

As usual, my question would be how the masses would react to this avalanche of information, only part of which has been officially confirmed up until now.

I wonder how much longer they will keep testing the waters?

I agree. Hardly seems likely that Roswell evidence was kept unsecured.

Exactly. I was really hoping for something profound. What I read made me think this guy is trying to push his silly book.