Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth

All I'm saying is that people would be very interested to learn what's really in all these classified records, which have never been made available to the public. What type of intelligence and operations were being discussed by Gordon Gray and the Board?

Gray was a key player and insider in UFO investigations going back to his time as Secretary of the Army, but where are all those records? No one has ever been able to get them.

In the 1950s, they claimed to have a flying saucer that could barely get off the ground or fly upright. What purpose did that serve?

Or maybe the records do not exist.

Many countries have experimented with all kinds of aircraft. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

And THAT is a very good point about the whole "crashed UFO"-thing....IF any nation had picked up a more or less intact saucer at some point in history, why keep it so secret? Wouldn't that guarantee domination of airspace military-wise? Or a giant leap in technological progress for all mankind? (And please don't tell me about back-engineering, in my opinion that is a smokescreen story told by imposters and busybodies and underestimates the abilities of down-to earth scientists!) I was intruiged by the roswell story when i read about it the first time, about 20years ago, but the more claims and twists emerge, the more i think it's nothing more than folklore gotten out of hand....

Also why would every government keep these things hidden even through violent transitions?

Or maybe the records do not exist.

Many countries have experimented with all kinds of aircraft. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

They exist all right, and I've seen some of them myself, it's just that members of the interested public keep getting the royal runaround when trying to get them declassified.

An Alien goes into a bar,THe Bar tender ask ? "What will you have man"

THe Alien sits down next to Bob Lazar,and looks,I`ll Have what he`s having !

THe Bar tender says back to him Your not going to believe it but HE`s full of B.S. I dont think you will like it !

THe Alien comes back and says No Filler up to the Rim ,We all Know this guy back at the Ranch ! HE`s quite the B.S King !

wriggle wriggle......oh cheekiest one...vague references to another show, without evidence just doesn't cut it......

I beg your pardon, are you saying the Lenz's law does not completely explain Bushman's so called Anti Grav experiments? I'd like to see you prove that!

what can I say about Apophis?.......if it is heading our way in the future I'm sure the scientists etc are working on a way to stop it hitting earth.

Bushman himself might be working on it, to try and save YOUR sorry- ass.....but are you grateful?......sheeesh...... :D

The very best astronomers have calculated the trajectory, and it is not going to hit earth. That has been known for a while now, only your mate Boyd seems to be in the dark on that one. As I mentioned, it's very Zechariah Stichin of Boyd to make this prediction.

LINK to Apophis Impact Risk Summary

I am an amateur astronomer, I realise I have much to learn but I am not falling for this outright BS.

And Lazar.....yes like Senior Research Scientist Bushman (and I think Ed Mitchel).......I do believe Lazar.

Of course you do, even though he was 100% incorrect in his claims, and his physics simply do not work. We have created element 115 and it is nothing like he said it would be. He is full of crap, but I guess that never stopped you before :D I do not know how you manage to swallow the nonsense about the Government managing to get a hold of every single yearbook that he appeared n and destroyed them, I mean fair go Bee, that's really pushing it!

But as you have shown, the whackier the claim, the more support you have for it. I do not know why on earth you seem surprised when these nutjobs claims are challenged, surely you expect such with the claims you make? As I said, I know you are smart. This direction continues to bewilder me.

and here he is....

Ahh, you can keep that one, old Bobby has insulted logic and intelligence enough times for me. I have had my fill of Lazarian theory. I think most people have to be perfectly honest.

Gidday, your points are noted......

:tu:

yes I do know that Boyd discussed the experiment in one of the interviews, does this undermine or negate everything else he says, not in my opinion, I think we should still listen to what both he and Ben Rich have said and treat each claim individually. In the same way we wouldnt dismiss everything Klass says or Major Q.

Ahh, but so many do, my mate Quintanilla is dismissed on the basis of his name in many cases just the mention of the name Klass is enough to put the heebejeebes into most UFOlogists.

But I had not mentioned Rich so far, so I think we are looking at them individually. About "everything he says" with regards to Boyd, he does not talk about his patents from his younger days, that would actually be interesting to hear, but what he has been saying of late, since he joined the ETH movement, is:

1 - We shot down a ET craft over Roswell (yet he still calls it a UFO curiously enough)

2 - He is a Bob Lazar advocate

3 - He says either in 2029 or 2036 Apophis will slam into earth.

That is a lousy batting average. It's all nonsense. His anti grav experiment does use Lenz's Law, it is not anti gravity. Mate, not much is ringing true in these claims from his later years. Not anything from what I see.

I have heard that podcast before and dont actually read it in the same way, I will listen to it again and give more detailed reasoning.

If it is the one I supplied originally, wait until the end and have a listen the the people who hosted the show.

Thanks for that TMG......I think that the 'traditional' bug eyed, big headed 'grey' that has been drummed into the public consciousness,

might be to steer away from the fact that the ETs (or some ETs) are VERY human looking. Which opens up a whole can of worms

regarding evolution and Earth's ancient history.....(and the origin of Earth's human race....)

:tu:

How does such affect the process of evolution Bee? What you said makes no sense at all from what I can tell, would you mind extrapolating a little?

@..lost-shaman......you'll have to think about all that yourself...it is a HUGE subject.

LOL, Bee, I would be putting my money on LS having thought about this more than you ever intend to :D He is an excellent investigator and when he tackles a subject, he tends to know it quite thoroughly before opening his mouth. Posting here shows this.

ok.....in answer to your question (and in brief as I have to go now).....possible genetic engineering....or possible different origin, ie not originally from earth...

or a mixture of both......or neither......lol.....what-ever makes you happy....... :geek:

Just no Bee

20060909_skullskenya_1.jpg

And THAT is a very good point about the whole "crashed UFO"-thing....IF any nation had picked up a more or less intact saucer at some point in history, why keep it so secret? Wouldn't that guarantee domination of airspace military-wise? Or a giant leap in technological progress for all mankind? (And please don't tell me about back-engineering, in my opinion that is a smokescreen story told by imposters and busybodies and underestimates the abilities of down-to earth scientists!) I was intruiged by the roswell story when i read about it the first time, about 20years ago, but the more claims and twists emerge, the more i think it's nothing more than folklore gotten out of hand....

I came to a very similar conclusion on the Roswell case as well.

• Like 1

Ha, cool......so even claiming to have one could be used as a weapon...Another thought that suggests nothing ever happened in Roswell....

Personally, I think this supports Lost Shamans hypothesis.

I don't know about any story about the British engineers being blocked entry and their ideas being stolen

He appears to be confusing jet engine and nuclear weapons projects. The US acted fairly badly towards Great Britain in the latter case. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Tube_Alloys

Personally, I think this supports Lost Shamans hypothesis.

sorry, i seem to have gotten lost a bit....which hypothesis are you referring to again??? :blush:

sorry, i seem to have gotten lost a bit....which hypothesis are you referring to again??? :blush:

:D NP

Lost SHaman has a hypothesis based on information from the era, notably the Twinning memo. In that information indicates that the Roswell incident may well have been staged in order to allow the military to conduct completely independent investigations of the UFO phenomena. There is quite some pages in the BE thread (part III I think) that go into the hypothesis in depth. I have to say, it seems to falsify all other hypotheses.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Dont you know that the Guys that made up the Roswell story are Rolling in there graves ! Sixty-Five years ago this week when it all started,we went down the rabbit hole.

An entire nation was ready for some Cold war drama. The Movies were posied to follow on full production of every version of Alien invasion.

We were as they say " On the Hook " Every time I look into the sky I see Alien craft,Invading creatures wanting to eat us. Every night I lock my doors ,knowing that they can mearly transport into my room and disecet me ! We should build better weapons for out national defence !

Right ? Well Its what they most likely thought at the time. After all we were in a Cold War and were surrounded by fearmongers !

I think that until we get a real Alien contact,wither its a radio,actual,or other mode of commucation we can keep looking up,Keep going to the movies,watching or vivid imaginations run wild!

That still dosnt explain what some of us have seen I know,But Its a start ! So Keep Looking up Thats where it all Is!

So remember it was mostlikely all a smoke screen ! A wonderful cover up of the day,we all bought in,most of us.We cannot live in fear of what is not real.

But we also cannot stop looking out there for some day we may get to meet what has been in the dark regions of our Imaginations for many,many years.

I for one will Keep on Looking.

Afterall It only takes a really Good sighting to keep the faith ! Who gives a stink about anything eles !

Roswell happened...period. What crashed there is a mystery, if there was an secret testing plane people would already make noise about it and some country out there would be pointed to, they did it, if there was an alien craft what would you do? I know i would tear it apart in some unknown backwater destination where i could examine it in peace...

It's all nice and dandy with your sharing theory but it is not reality.. Reality is everyone ( who has some power or money or both ) is selfish they don't care if you know about their little game, they will flood the media and web with false maybe even true stories,videos, you wouldn't know you DON'T HAVE FIRST HAND INFORMATION, for that matter no one has out of us mortals. That's why i like MacGuffin he tries to get to the bottom of things not just quoting some government BS or linking some BS they posted for public to feed on... He digs others don't.. I don't dig, at least not anymore i make my beliefs on those facts that make more sense to me..

Still why did they originaly said on the first press conference about roswell that an "UFO" crashed, later a week or so they rushed to say it was a weather ballon...Like they wrote before big fat military budget can make miracles.

• Like 2

That's why i like MacGuffin he tries to get to the bottom of things not just quoting some government BS or linking some BS they posted for public to feed on... He digs others don't.. I don't dig, at least not anymore i make my beliefs on those facts that make more sense to me..

Still why did they originaly said on the first press conference about roswell that an "UFO" crashed, later a week or so they rushed to say it was a weather ballon...Like they wrote before big fat military budget can make miracles.

Thanks for saying that. Since I worked for the government for quite a while, I don't pay much attention to what they tell the public, although I know there has been quite a debate going on behind the scenes for many years over just how much to tell them and when.

The pictures of the crash that I saw were definitely not from Roswell but from 6-7 years later, and little or nothing about it has ever leaked out to the public, except maybe in some garbled and confused versions. I do think the government has been throwing up a smokescreen around these events, although if Dr. Robert Sarbacher was to be believed, they already had wreckage and bodies from somewhere by about 1950. This was being studied, attempts to make contact were going on, and so on, while at the same time the military was also getting very aggressive with UFOs in American airspace.

By their own admission they were trying to shoot them down, in part because they wanted some wreckage to examine.

These are the things i know, but I wish I has answers to some of the bigger questions about where they came from, how long they've been here, what their purpose is. I'm the first to admit that I don't know and as far as I can tell very few people have ever even able to get close to finding out things like that.

I can also produce plenty of evidence to show how UFO researchers trying to get more declassified documents have been stonewalled, and not just once or twice bit literally dozens and hundreds of times. Someone is being very careful and selective about the type of information that is being disclosed, dishing it out with an eyedropper a little at a time.

Maybe that is even the best way to do it instead of hitting everybody in the face with it all at once.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

Thanks for saying that. Since I worked for the government for quite a while, I don't pay much attention to what they tell the public, although I know there has been quite a debate going on behind the scenes for many years over just how much to tell them and when.

Did I read somewhere recently that you've seen documents with pictures of humanoid bodies? Have you told us anymore and if so, could you put a link to your post?

Great! I knew you had some idea of what might all the buzz be about. Even thou you don't have any hardcore proof it means alot that in those times when you were in government people already made fuzz about "gas" and "plasma" ow don't forget orbs they are essential... People wouldn't talk about UFOs if they wouldn't exist generaly speaking..

Great! I knew you had some idea of what might all the buzz be about. Even thou you don't have any hardcore proof it means alot that in those times when you were in government people already made fuzz about "gas" and "plasma" ow don't forget orbs they are essential... People wouldn't talk about UFOs if they wouldn't exist generaly speaking..

It was the people from the military and intelligence community who first figured out that some of the UFOs were not exactly from around here, and then leaked some of that information out to Donald Keyhoe and others. That's really how the whole thing got started.

Hmmm interesting i thought at first that military didn't had a clue of what their aim is... Now i've learned they had agenda.. So did you maybe pick up any information about roswell? At least a word of origin?

Did I read somewhere recently that you've seen documents with pictures of humanoid bodies? Have you told us anymore and if so, could you put a link to your post?

Never mind. I found it in the Grey/Reptile thread.

Haven't read all of this thread but I happen to belive Stanton Freedman has the correct take on Roswell .

It will of course be argued backwards and forwards by believers and debunkers alike.

My take on Freedman's stance is that after so much evidence study , he has something .

Hmmm interesting i thought at first that military didn't had a clue of what their aim is... Now i've learned they had agenda.. So did you maybe pick up any information about roswell? At least a word of origin?

My advice is always to look up Robert Emenegger and the documentary he made, because I don't think anyone from the general public ever got closer to the real story.

He has spoken about these things more than once.

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBN0J7FT0kE&feature=relmfu

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Another thing that I know is that many of the same people who were involved with the Manhattan Project in World War II were also put in charge of dealing with UFOs, and at the same level of security. That's one reason why it's so very difficult for researchers to get the real records and documents about all this stuff.