Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most revolting things you've ever eaten?

Skeptic Chicken

celery, natto is just a word you made up!

Then a huge portion of the Japanese population ,eats a word I made up ,daily .

Google it,and marvel at the photos and descriptions. Celery will seem quite good in comparision .

Tea with milk or cream, especially when it forms a wrinkly deformed skin like layer floating on top!

Jello. Hate it.

Also I have a weird thing with eating eggs for breakfast. The term "unfertilized chicken embryos" pops into my head sometimes and disgusts me enough that I can't eat them.. if they are scrambled and someone else cooks them though, I'm alright.

But the most revolting thing i've eaten definitely goes to the live worm...I was 11 and it was on a dare. :P

Tea with milk or cream, especially when it forms a wrinkly deformed skin like layer floating on top!

No !! Say it isn't so . It's one of MY favorite things ,ever....without the skin .

I helped some friends clean house a few years back after a flood had ruined their house after we cleaned up my friend asked if I would like to grab a couple of the canned food & make some lunch so I cooked up what I thought was a type of camp pie with toast the next day they asked me what I did with the dog food. All the labels had washed of in the flood & I never did tell them. lol :whistle:

• Like 3

No !! Say it isn't so . It's one of MY favorite things ,ever....without the skin .

Sorry Simbi!!!

Both my mom & my daughter, like you, love it; I guess it skipped a generation! I am as fond of it as Cenobite is of celery :cry: . For me, the only thing that rivals tea with milk is the smell of chewing gum..urgh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like that either

• Like 1

Baked beans and sausages ..I never could stomach them

Raw oysters on a cracker with hot sauce. Texture is like phlegm. :( Raw seafood can also make you sick.

beetroot

Smashing!

Edited by Skeptic Chicken

beetroot

I don't like beetroot either...

I don't like beetroot either...

i dont like beetrootor celery

but i dislike celery more

if i HAD to i would eat beetroot

i would rather stick pins in my eyes than eat celery

I was asked to make sausage rolls today...I cannot stand them..but the hubby likes them!

Tomatoes and cocoa powder I prepared in the frying pan. Managed a couple tablespoons before I started gagging at every little bite and had to throw it away.

My mom's cooking.... urg! Stay away from a dish called "shipwreck".