Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection help

Kevin28

Is it easy to astral if one is tired since it is easy to get relaxed when you lay down???

Might be easier for the relaxation side of things, but your also more inclined to fall asleep, too.

How do you use binaural beats? Do you listen to it when going to sleep?

I believe the internet is your friend here. Do a quick google and check it out. I'm sure there's tons of information on them, because I've been hearing a lot about them.

I tried them once during a meditation, but they weren't for me. I prefer silence, or nature noises. Which reminds me... I have a date with the crickets :tu:

Good Luck

Is it easy to astral if one is tired since it is easy to get relaxed when you lay down???

Tired from waking up to early yes.... Tired from a long day....no.

It seems i can't do it again? I keep trying to not quit but nothing is happening and school is about to start so i wont have much time to practice. i could set my alarm at 3am and 5am though..?

I think this has been said to you before, not just by me....Work on your lucid dreaming.

When you are proficient in this, the rest will become a lot easier.

Other than that....

It will take as long as it takes.

I still don't think you have to beat yourself over the head, make this a chore or strain at it and yes, whilst early mornings are conducive, it's not a must, aught to nor have to.

If you're meditating and/or can, get yourself into a trance like state, these are also conducive to getting into a state of readiness. Getting to the doorway.

It's like this,

You don't just go into a strangers house unannounced do you?

Well, I hope not... You call first, Then you travel to the vicinity, check you maps and directions and what not first, yes?

Then you call round, then you knock on the door and /or ring on the bell.

Giving a time when you will be calling is also helpful.

You have been given a lot to work on already, what with all the input from others here on the forums... Time to study...Not only back at school but in your dreamtime too.

As for cats, i believe they see electrically...Auras and stuff but I can not prove this....but it seems obvious to me. I mean, anyone who has spent any length of time with our feline friends will know what I am talking about. i think some dogs can too. I have no experience with other animals, so I can't say.

Oh, yes....I hope school goes well.

All the best,

Kevink :tu:

No need to force it. Let it unfold..... Remember, "knock and the door will be answered" :lol:

I always meditate every night at 10pm just for relaxation only and to release negatives and to clear my mind ....does relaxation and meditation has levels... Im not knowledgeable about various meditation.

I have a friend meditate just to enhance his spiritual abilities...

You know.. every time i meditate or just lay there for 45mins and not move with music on my obe or lucid dreams get better.. Not a lot but somewhat.

So i think i know why i cant seem to do it i think im holding back cause if i learn how to do this it will change me.

How doni get past this?

Oh and i think i almost did it! so i took a 1 to 2 hour nap and woke up i want to go back to sleep but i didnt have the time for another nap so i lade back down and i felt this strange feeling so i think its a good time to think about doing a OBE i felt like i was lifting up by saying rise over and over and i felt like i was holding back and was afraid to do it so i quit :( Ill trying at it ! :)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys so I think I had an OBE but I'm not sure..

So I was in a dream can't remember what it was about but I think I came out of the dream somehow and then I felt like I was on the edge of my bed trying to get in my body I think. I could not see anything it was all black. So I got scared thinking the something might get me if I don't get back in, and just thought about myself going in my body and then I woke up.. Again I do not know if I had a dream about wanting to astral project.

I remembered this one but not any of my dreams I had last night.

I think i was scared of something so i was trying to get back in..I just thought about this now what if it was my spirit guide?? I never got a look at it but i felt it..

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?

No your eyes don't have to be closed before you feel the vibrations. You have to be in a state of almost completely falling asleep before feeling them. And then it will just hit ya.

Edited by stevemagegod

Still need help on this.. If someone can do it at will can you please post the steps you use? I feel like i'm missing something.. Or Its not time for me yet..

So I asked my friend who can do it at will to ask the higher ups like angles who I am or if they have a plan of me when I astral project, they said to him that then cant tell tell hé's not on earth "tell hé's dead". I thought what was so importent that they cant tell him to tell me or is it the same for everyone?

So I asked my friend who can do it at will to ask the higher ups like angles who I am or if they have a plan of me when I astral project, they said to him that then cant tell tell hé's not on earth "tell hé's dead". I thought what was so importent that they cant tell him to tell me or is it the same for everyone?

Kevin, your journey is about self discovery. The spirits that I know facilitate this like no end. Just trust yourself and you will be fine.

Ok, last night was really good i had 3 or 4 of lucid dreams. I fell in a void 3 times but woke up after. Am i missing something? I think i felt the vibration when i was in the void falling.. And when i woke up i didnt feel sp or anything..

Ok, last night was really good i had 3 or 4 of lucid dreams. I fell in a void 3 times but woke up after. Am i missing something? I think i felt the vibration when i was in the void falling.. And when i woke up i didnt feel sp or anything..

Personally Kevin, I think your void represents the transition from lucid dreaming to ap. what exactly is going on during these lucid dreams. Explaine them a bit.

I would mess around a bit before I would cross my hands on my chest and fall back in a black void. I feel my self falling then wake up.. ok so one time i really did it! First I woke up at 4:45 am ramdom time then went back to sleep. I was in my dream I think I had this dream before so i stoped what I was doing and I asked someone who was there I asked "why cant I astral project??" Then they said something cant remember now. Then I said dont give me that crap and then they said "are you ready now" I said "yes I am" then they said the time you will go in for will make you wake up after 7am the time i get up. I was in this light void looking up at him I said 30mins I thought about it then said 20 thought about it again ok 10mins. Next think I know i at this bar I think. I saw asking where I was and someone said the thought realm I sat down by him he had white hair like they had in the 1700's i think like this: http://www.google.com/search?q=1700's+white+hair&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=YX6eUNqXKoPTyAGb5oGgDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=587&sei=Z36eUPm3FaT5ygHjooCgAw I was another guy on the left of me with short black hair black shirt and jeans. Looking at me. I also saw what looked like guards they had red on with a red hat they also were looking at me on and off. So when I was trying to talk to him I felt like I was running out of time so i said "whats going on try make it quick I think I running out of time" he said "merging dimension and has some to do with string theory" then I woke up at 6:17. I felt like I was still in the dream. So I told my told my friend "who can do it at will" this he said I got kicked out. He also said he thinks he saw me i had a red shirt on with blue jeans on. It was the samething I had on that day to! So next time ill stop and ask someone to open the gate for me.

I'm having similar problems, somehow i manage to relax my body and to not move but i can't get fully relaxed in order to not feel my body entirely. any help?

I would mess around a bit before I would cross my hands on my chest and fall back in a black void. I feel my self falling then wake up.. ok so one time i really did it! First I woke up at 4:45 am ramdom time then went back to sleep. I was in my dream I think I had this dream before so i stoped what I was doing and I asked someone who was there I asked "why cant I astral project??" Then they said something cant remember now. Then I said dont give me that crap and then they said "are you ready now" I said "yes I am" then they said the time you will go in for will make you wake up after 7am the time i get up. I was in this light void looking up at him I said 30mins I thought about it then said 20 thought about it again ok 10mins. Next think I know i at this bar I think. I saw asking where I was and someone said the thought realm I sat down by him he had white hair like they had in the 1700's i think like this: http://www.google.com/search?q=1700's+white+hair&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=YX6eUNqXKoPTyAGb5oGgDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=587&sei=Z36eUPm3FaT5ygHjooCgAw I was another guy on the left of me with short black hair black shirt and jeans. Looking at me. I also saw what looked like guards they had red on with a red hat they also were looking at me on and off. So when I was trying to talk to him I felt like I was running out of time so i said "whats going on try make it quick I think I running out of time" he said "merging dimension and has some to do with string theory" then I woke up at 6:17. I felt like I was still in the dream. So I told my told my friend "who can do it at will" this he said I got kicked out. He also said he thinks he saw me i had a red shirt on with blue jeans on. It was the samething I had on that day to! So next time ill stop and ask someone to open the gate for me.

Kevin you have spirit guides helping you... Those don't sound like normal dream characters.

This business about your friend saying he sees you. Be careful this should be a personal journey.

Edited by Seeker79

Ok thats what I thought to there was way too much info going on and it felt like a 10 hour nap when it was 1 hour :/ What I really want to do is fine out a way to be on earth in real world time. Btw the guy I was talking to was eating chicken like from kfc...

Edited by kevink

Ok thats what I thought to there was way too much info going on and it felt like a 10 hour nap when it was 1 hour :/ What I really want to do is fine out a way to be on earth in real world time. Btw the guy I was talking to was eating chicken like from kfc...

Can't help you much. You are comeing out of unconsciousness to the ap state I come at it from conciousness. I come from the opposite direction. Just continue to experiment and find your way through. Remember that spirits communicate in extreme context. Everything has deeper and multiple meanings. A pictures is worth 2,000 words.