Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Justin exe

i watched Insidious and ever since then i ' ve been overly paranoid . although i do believe this is all in my head , i tried Astral Projection quite a few times but i was inhibited by fears . i think i m now suffering from somniphobia because i haven't slept in 72 hours or more :/ im just frightened of the dark + after reading about Sleep Paralysis , i have a strong feeling i will die in my sleep from a heart attack if i saw a demon if i did wake up paralysed . to get to the point , i ' ve been sensing the presence of someone or something , especially on my bed , in my room . when i sit or lay down on my bed , there are always vibrations that come from my bed as if someone was moving on the bed . today , i was laying down and it felt as if someone layed on my right side and i. got quiet and heard my bed squeak like a physical person ' s movements . please help me , im terrified . my friend makes fun of me and this is something i can't tell my family cause they won't believe me either . even though i have never seen an entity in a dream or in the astral plane ( as I ' ve never been there ) . i want to stop this before ANYTHING happens . i don't want to be paranoid and i want this damn thing out of my house . Pleasee , im begging for help .

Nothing is wrong in your house. When you are frightened from a movie, every little sound seems magnified, believe me. It's horrible, but just try to think of something that always makes you happy.

• Like 1

Nothing is wrong in your house. When you are frightened from a movie, every little sound seems magnified, believe me. It's horrible, but just try to think of something that always makes you happy.

Yup, I remember hyperventilating in the shower ( yes I was alone :blush:) after a particularly scary movie and peaking out of the shower curtain every 5 seconds :passifier: . I guess I was going to throw a half-emply plastic shampoo bottle at them :gun:

Calm down, the mind can do all sorts of things. Concentrate on pleasant things, pray if that helps you. I was so frightened after seeing "Physco" as a teen ager I took bathes instead of showers for many years or if I was washing my hair in the shower I made sure the bathroom door was locked and got out of there as quickly as I could. I still get an uneasy feeling in a hotel shower. Th bathroom door in so many hotels does not close properly. Don't let this thing get the best of you, you are stronger than you think, fight it, tell the fear you want it to leave right now. Say it out loud as many times as necessary for you to feel better.

texaskat

i wish it was that easy guys :/I'm so friggen happy during the day that i laugh at myself and i think im all okay and strong but as soon as it ' s like 8 or 9 o ' clock pm . I'm just like O.O i tried like everything

i watched Insidious and ever since then i ' ve been overly paranoid . although i do believe this is all in my head , i tried Astral Projection quite a few times but i was inhibited by fears . i think i m now suffering from somniphobia because i haven't slept in 72 hours or more :/ im just frightened of the dark + after reading about Sleep Paralysis , i have a strong feeling i will die in my sleep from a heart attack if i saw a demon if i did wake up paralysed . to get to the point , i ' ve been sensing the presence of someone or something , especially on my bed , in my room . when i sit or lay down on my bed , there are always vibrations that come from my bed as if someone was moving on the bed . today , i was laying down and it felt as if someone layed on my right side and i. got quiet and heard my bed squeak like a physical person ' s movements . please help me , im terrified . my friend makes fun of me and this is something i can't tell my family cause they won't believe me either . even though i have never seen an entity in a dream or in the astral plane ( as I ' ve never been there ) . i want to stop this before ANYTHING happens . i don't want to be paranoid and i want this damn thing out of my house . Pleasee , im begging for help .

Sweetie, if you have an animal companion such as a dog or cat, bring him/her into your room. If there truly is anything to be concerned about, an animal will sense it. Good luck.

I get presents in my room every year on the morning of my birthday, sorry misread the title... :blush:

Don't worry, you are suffering from a combination of a horror film and researching something that has frightened you. You have made it this far in life without these things effecting you, you can keep on going. They aren't suddenly going to get you now.

Avoid horrors in the future or maybe even overdose on them to desensitize yourself (a family member might be able to advise which option is best for you). Sleep paralysis is a naturally occurring phenomena, if it effects you are a better of knowing what it is rather than having to come up with your own (spiritually biased) idea of what it is while you a suffering from it.

One word of advice though, if you smoke weed, its time to give it up...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Try the doctors, get some sleeping tables

If not then you might burn out, might get some sleep then cos you'd be burnt,

but its not the way forward.

Think happy thaughts or something

I dont know.

Hope you get a solution soon.

:tu:

Have you tried sleeping with a light on or listening to music while/before you fall asleep? Music has a powerful way of distracting your thoughts sometimes.

There are a lot of topics on Sleep Paralysis on this site, it may help you relax a bit if you read a few of a them and understand some things better. Good luck with it, hope you get some sleep soon!

actually , i used to love watching Insidious until the first day i ever tried weed in my life . im black and 15 ( lol) and there were these people from my school that didn't like me . i should have turned around but i always walk past them unharmed . when they made me try it or else , i felt nothing but when i got home i was hungry and saw things that weren't really there . i made a promise to myself to never buy my own weed , smoke any other weed or even do anything that will attract me to weed or any other drug . i did it last week and since then i ' ve nearly had 2 heart attacks from this [spiritual stuff ] ( family doesn't know ) .

actually , i used to love watching Insidious until the first day i ever tried weed in my life . im black and 15 ( lol) and there were these people from my school that didn't like me . i should have turned around but i always walk past them unharmed . when they made me try it or else , i felt nothing but when i got home i was hungry and saw things that weren't really there . i made a promise to myself to never buy my own weed , smoke any other weed or even do anything that will attract me to weed or any other drug . i did it last week and since then i ' ve nearly had 2 heart attacks from this [spiritual stuff ] ( family doesn't know ) .

Well well well...

if you smoke weed, be aware it makes you paranoid. If you start to feel paranoid or flustered put those feelings to one side and learn to ignore them (they are not real), or just stop smoking weed!

i don't regualarly smoke weed , that was the first time ever in my life lol . I don't enjoy it at all . I have tried sleeping with music but that's what induces my astral vibrations. I don't have my puppy Roscoe with me atm :/ . everytime i think happy thoughts , its the worst at night . i start visualizing me hitting trickshots in call of duty and me walking on the beach with some girl i don't know but as soon as i hear a noise , its over . every door becomes a entrance for a demon and the sounds magnify to the hightest volume . i sleep with a cover over my head but i have a space where i can breath . i guess you ' re right , Junior-Chubb - I should learn by reading about stuff instead of making statements and assuming. BUT , while sleeping and trying to dream i felt something pulling my arm really hard and when i woke up my arm felt very strange though it was on top of me O.o no more pre - sleep tarts ?

i don't regualarly smoke weed , that was the first time ever in my life lol . I don't enjoy it at all . I have tried sleeping with music but that's what induces my astral vibrations. I don't have my puppy Roscoe with me atm :/ . everytime i think happy thoughts , its the worst at night . i start visualizing me hitting trickshots in call of duty and me walking on the beach with some girl i don't know but as soon as i hear a noise , its over . every door becomes a entrance for a demon and the sounds magnify to the hightest volume . i sleep with a cover over my head but i have a space where i can breath . i guess you ' re right , Junior-Chubb - I should learn by reading about stuff instead of making statements and assuming. BUT , while sleeping and trying to dream i felt something pulling my arm really hard and when i woke up my arm felt very strange though it was on top of me O.o no more pre - sleep tarts ?

Just don't read to much into things, live life and don't smoke. You are young and have a lot to go through, so chin up and get to it. Good luck :tu:

• 4 weeks later...