Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
MaKaElectric

The United Nations Wants Your Guns America

278 posts in this topic

So im reading your post when suddenly I realise why people who dont live in this country are so against the idea that the right to own arms is fundemental for a free nation. If they admit that, then they have to face the fact that they are helpless. What ever ball thier government wants to throw at them, they cant do a single thing about it. Even if what ever that situation is makes Hitler look like santa claus. Thats a scary thing to think about.

you may be on to something.

Also, their army will have superior weapons, you have to rely on your own army who also has superior weapons.

Aus, Germany, England COMBINED gun deaths a year are 500 (from memory)

America ALONE is 9000.

It's not the criminals.

It's the avaliablilty of guns.

Hurr durr math.

feel free to take a look at the founding of this country. belief and a strong will can overcome almost anything. they may have superior weapons ready to go, but you can make their equivalents with many common legal items and their weapons would not help them much if they were in the enemies hands after a few of them got dropped.

since you seem to like numbers so much, maybe you should check out the American population and the amount of guns we own.

your numbers are off durr. its not the criminals? really? because i thought the second you shot someone unprovoked you turned into one.

its not the guns, its the minds of the masses and bad government. maybe you'd rather not see that because blaming an inanimate object is much easier then getting to the root of the problem and coming to the realization that society as a whole is in a pretty sorry state mentally.

what makes people want to commit suicide, want to murder, and want to commit any crime regardless of the weapon used? if you solved those you might just stop gun crime. or reduce it by a huge amount.

insult me all you want, but doing so only makes your arguement weaker. calling me paranoid just shows you don't know much history.

1 person likes this

Must be they didnt get a strong enough reaction to the recent shooting. Be on the watch for a much bigger false flag operation between now and the end of the year.

or because they got the opposite reaction of what they wanted. more gun sales!!!

feel free to take a look at the founding of this country. belief and a strong will can overcome almost anything. they may have superior weapons ready to go, but you can make their equivalents with many common legal items and their weapons would not help them much if they were in the enemies hands after a few of them got dropped.

since you seem to like numbers so much, maybe you should check out the American population and the amount of guns we own.

your numbers are off durr. its not the criminals? really? because i thought the second you shot someone unprovoked you turned into one.

its not the guns, its the minds of the masses and bad government. maybe you'd rather not see that because blaming an inanimate object is much easier then getting to the root of the problem and coming to the realization that society as a whole is in a pretty sorry state mentally.

what makes people want to commit suicide, want to murder, and want to commit any crime regardless of the weapon used? if you solved those you might just stop gun crime. or reduce it by a huge amount.

insult me all you want, but doing so only makes your arguement weaker. calling me paranoid just shows you don't know much history.

edit** I meant organised criminals. Gang bangers, bikers. Etc. Once you factor that in, it makes more sense.

Do you seriously think you're going to have to defend against your government?

Really?

Your big bad government is going to knock down your door, so hide yo kids and hide yo wife!

No.

Welcome to the 21st century. It's 2012. That isn't going to happen anywhere that isn't a third world country.

You're paranoid.

At any rate, your governments army has bigger guns than you, tanks and missiles. You don't stand a chance anyway.

Edited by ZaraKitty

edit** I meant organised criminals. Gang bangers, bikers. Etc. Once you factor that in, it makes more sense.

Do you seriously think you're going to have to defend against your government?

Really?

Your big bad government is going to knock down your door, so hide yo kids and hide yo wife!

No.

Welcome to the 21st century. It's 2012. That isn't going to happen anywhere that isn't a third world country.

You're paranoid.

At any rate, your governments army has bigger guns than you, tanks and missiles. You don't stand a chance anyway.

I hope not, but it wouldnt surprise me. Its happened all through history. It will happen again. The way they are stomping on our liberties right now makes me wonder just how long till something like that might happen.

1 person likes this

I hope not, but it wouldnt surprise me. Its happened all through history. It will happen again.

and the people didn't have a chance with their guns.

and the people didn't have a chance with their guns.

They didnt? Hmm seemed to work pretty good in the USA. It would work just as well today. Especialy knowing that at least half the military would side with the people.

2 people like this

guns are like rubbers its better to have an not need then to need an not have!

2 people like this

I see things on a more sinister level by our Government. I have awaken to realize everything they do is for a reason. The mass shooting attacks might not have been a false flag , but they didn't waste any time blaming assault weapons. My brother a US Marine(not active) would have never agreed with gun control, but since children were killed he has closed his mind to the agenda and has looked for the easiest thing to blame. Our founders had the 2nd amendment for our protection of a tyrannical gvt. my brother did make a good point he asked if grenade launchers should be legal? Does anyone know why assault rifles are legal and not other weapons like that??

The state of my freedom has nothing to do with the fact that I do not own a gun.

Apocalyptic fantasies about shooting out out with the Feds are something of a myth for you Americans.

Surprisingly there are other less bloody alternatives.

Br Cornelius

The state of my freedom has nothing to do with the fact that I do not own a gun.

Apocalyptic fantasies about shooting out out with the Feds are something of a myth for you Americans.

Surprisingly there are other less bloody alternatives.

Br Cornelius

Our founders said these things it's not our delusions. Freedom is fragile and it does need checks and balances. You might be right we may be crazy , but if freedom and liberty are being compromised Americans won't fall over and die like most of the empires of tyrants of the past.

1 person likes this

Our founders said these things it's not our delusions. Freedom is fragile and it does need checks and balances. You might be right we may be crazy , but if freedom and liberty are being compromised Americans won't fall over and die like most of the empires of tyrants of the past.

No it's no longer relevant. The 2nd amendment was ok for the 18th century but not today. And people have guns have no chance against today;s US military.

1 person likes this

Thats guy in the video looks like he likes mcdonals a lot :tu: Maybe thats were he come up with the idea for his clever video :clap:

Better to stand up and die trying to defend liberty and freedom . It is only respectful to the millions that gave there lives before us for this same principle. If you think getting your rights steamrolled by fascists is ok then I question if you are a true American and what your roots and intentions truly are supporting such an agenda.

I assure you the moral ground is easy to find on this topic.

All this 2nd Amendment talk is just fear mongering by politicians that are answering to a directed agenda. And they will stop at nothing whether it be legal, lame duck, backdoor, or killing innocent Americans to further there agenda.

1 person likes this

No it's no longer relevant. The 2nd amendment was ok for the 18th century but not today.

The possibility for government tyranny is the same today as it always was. Nothing is new under the sun.

And people have guns have no chance against today;s US military.

True, but chances are we wont have to. There is a reason why homeland says returning vets are the greatest domestic threat. There is also a reason why our military gave more money to Ron Paul then any other candidates combined. Most of them would fight on our side. Funny, I just realised every time this is brought up, it gets ignored.

1 person likes this

True, but chances are we wont have to. There is a reason why homeland says returning vets are the greatest domestic threat. There is also a reason why our military gave more money to Ron Paul then any other candidates combined. Most of them would fight on our side. Funny, I just realised every time this is brought up, it gets ignored.

If the military are on your side, why do the civilians need guns?

1 person likes this

As long as guns exist I'm going to own a gun. Places with vary little gun crime, I don't bring my gun, places that may have gun crime, I bring my gun, The places I know I'll be a victim of a gun crime my gun is already out and ready to fire. I'd rather have a cold war then a bloody one.

I don't need a tank or a nuke because using a tank or a nuke would cause to much collateral damage. I don't like using knives because it's hard to pull a cold war tactic when the opposing side would break the law and use a gun. (Again most of our problems is people are scared and do not know how to use things correctly so people get hurt)

It would be nice to not have to do that, but that's the reality here. Well where I lived before, I moved to the country and switched from pistols to rifles because I hunt and protect my land from animals(rare but it happens). That doesn't mean I'm going to not use my pistol when I need to.

The idea of simply taking on a single government agency alone with a gun is down right suicidal, but you get a big enough group together you got a better shot. (requires Assembly,Free Speech,and the right to bear arms.) When you try to put your plans together like Wile E. Coyote(Which is what most people do) your ass is going to get toasted, hence right to bear arms alone cannot protect you.

Most tanks and planes that are local would be very easy to attain if we got a big enough crowd. The bases around here the regular population outnumber the military. Even then our military would be hard pressed to fight our general population if it got that bad they'd join the right side.

If any other country tried to attack America(we'd protect Canada and Mexico as well, considering I would attack either before the US just to get a foothold it would make sense), they would be boned as soon as they set foot here. Only thing other countries would be able to do is attack us successfully is, try to screw our economically from outside the country(Middle East comes to mind), sneak in(Terror Attacks), or shoot from afar(The whole anti WMD come to mind), or Invade Canada and Mexico first(didn't somebody try to pass some North American Union type thing years ago?).

If you want to protect your life and your freedom it's better to get involved then let somebody else do it for you. The problem we have with guns against each other is because people are not being vigilant about it. They are to scared to do the right thing.

This is the bigger picture type stuff that people often miss. I'm not a violent person but I will do my part to defend myself, my country and the people that I care about.

The Ideas that the US government is fascist country is quite silly. You put the reasons on how to successfully attack the US with our incentive to always make money, Everything starts to make sense.

1 person likes this

The possibility for government tyranny is the same today as it always was. Nothing is new under the sun.

that's true but the 2nd amendment won't save you.

that's true but the 2nd amendment won't save you.

i'll take my chance, but you wont.

1 person likes this

And yet the rest of the Western world is just as free as America without the need to have the right to firearms. There seems to be something unique to American culture that having a gun = freedom.

Anyway the thread's kind of pointless given that the claim that the UN is looking to take American guns has been shown to be nothing but a lie.

6 people like this

I think this sums it all up fairly well...

US Army Gen. Stanly McChrystal (Ret) on Jon Stewart, Jan 8, 2013, talking gun control:

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/#clip839838

Stewart: "You were talking about gun control and the issue that's at hand now. You obviously are in the Military, what is the general, you think, miltary position on that? Are they... They're in favour of a, I guess, a 2nd ammendment but perhaps not with the kind of technical advances that we've made, is that it?"

McChrystal: "Yeah I certainly can't speak for all military but if you've been on the battle field you've probably carried an M4 Carbine or something similar and it fires a .556 round at 3,000 feet per second and when it hits human flesh it does terrible damage. Its supposed to and that's what our soldiers should carry. I don't want them on our streets. I don't want them in our schools. I don't think that most people are prepared to carry those so I think we need to have a very very serious look at why we'd even would consider having guns like that available..."

And later:

McChrystal: "... As the power of weapons has exploded, you can give a single individual the power to do extraordinary damage, and so I just don't think you can give everybody the opportunity to do that 'cuz not everybody's got the responsibility, maturity and all those thing to do it. So I, I think as much as we'd like to say that everybody is capable of making very, very good decisions and self-control, I just don't think you can do that."

So once again, just to reiterate and make it perfectly clear to the "Cold, Dead Handers" out there, this is not about taking away the right to own or carry guns. This is about restricting the kinds of weapons that are available to people who don't need to have them, making it harder to procure those weapons and / or ammunition for them, and keeping better track of the ones in possession of those who do or can own them.

Cz

2 people like this

I will give up my guns after all the gangs have been disarmed maybe. !!!!!!!

That's kind of what the UN is trying to do, making efforts to stop the illegal gun trade. People just saw efforts to limit the access criminals had to guns, decided it applied to only Amercian gun owners, and freaked out.

2 people like this

ITs time we all get Freaked Out ! Automatic weapons off the Streets !