Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grays VS Reptiles?

onceaskeptic

These weren't shape-shifting into anything because they were dead as dog food. These pictures were taken in the 1950s, probably around 1953-54 to judge by the documents I saw.

It may have been a Gray then. Maybe, I can't say, since I didn't see it nor is there any proof to my theories.

Also, please be respectful of my opinion, and do not post just to call me crazy or tell me it's crap. If you don't believe this, I'd like logical reasons behind that. Not just 'Aliens aren't real!' or something like that. Thank you!

I do believe this is the wisest part of your post. :tu:

I just want to add quickly, of all the UFO sightings in your video I have seen most of them debunked, some of them on this site (it was enough for me, maybe not enough for you, but we are all different). I like your association linking so called 'reptillian aliens' with demons, its an almost logical step to make, demons do look reptilian. But I have never seen any hard evidence to make me believe in either of these.

Good luck with your theory, I hope you enjoy your time on UM and it will be interesting to see if your opinion leans further into your theory or further away from it during your time here on UM.

• Like 1

It may have been a Gray then. Maybe, I can't say, since I didn't see it nor is there any proof to my theories.

I don't know what color it was since all the pictures were black and white, except that it was a lighter rather than a darker color.

I do believe this is the wisest part of your post. :tu:

I just want to add quickly, of all the UFO sightings in your video I have seen most of them debunked, some of them on this site (it was enough for me, maybe not enough for you, but we are all different). I like your association linking so called 'reptillian aliens' with demons, its an almost logical step to make, demons do look reptilian. But I have never seen any hard evidence to make me believe in either of these.

Good luck with your theory, I hope you enjoy your time on UM and it will be interesting to see if your opinion leans further into your theory or further away from it during your time here on UM.

Well thank you very much! :) While, unless Grays or Reptiles- if they exist- decide to come forth and show themselves, there's no way to prove this; it's still a lot of fun to research this and try to make it make more sense.

Conspiracies are a hobby of mine, haha.

If you wouldn't mind linking me to anything de-bunking the UFO sightings? I believe in everything until it's been proven false. (Almost, there are some things even I won't believe, haha!)

Thanks for your input on the topic, and thanks for doing so respectfully ^^

This. Is. A. Theory.

Also, the flying, and the wings, both could have easily been UFOs. It's a possibility.

I didn't say they were God and Jesus because they could do those things, I said it's possible they could do those things, therefor alien technology would explain a lot of the 'miracles' Jesus preformed. I never said it was true, and I never said they could.

And Reptiles would keep it hidden, because they don't want us to over-power them. There are still more of us than them, they're lowering the human population and increasing their own, as I've said.

And Satan was sent down from 'heaven' because he wanted to be equal to God. If this was true, I would understand Satanism. But it isn't proven, it's simply a widely-believed theory. He wanted to be as great as God, and wanted humans to consume the knowledge of good and evil.

He took the image of a 'serpent', aka, a Reptile.

These are THEORIES. I never said they were true, which you seem to assume I did.

Everything, the Bible, all religion, is only theory. None of it is proven.

Right, I said anything on them is theories. That implies I know what a theory is.

To support a theory one needs facts to support an idea. I’m sorry, but I see no facts to support your theory.

Theories don’t support theories, they only falter your overall idea. They take you from a dark room, to even darker room until you can’t see the light anymore.

So the reptiles don’t want us to overpower them? If a being from another planet had the technology to travel the great distances of space and time you think we’d still have the means to overpower them? You think the apes in Africa would even have the knowledge to overpower us if wanted to build a mall in the jungle? Or, even a less exaggerated example, did the natives have a say when Columbus stopped by? No, he said he discovered it. He didn’t even acknowledged the locals. This is humans. No imagine a much superior being. Like a boy ‘invading’ an ant colony.

You say reptiles are the devil. The demons. So, these spiritual beings, are actually real? As in carbon based beings? Even if reptiles were the devil, you think the devil is afraid of us overpowering it? Without the help of the grays (god) we don’t have a chance, right? Shouldn’t they focus on the grays then, not us? Once they’re gone surely they can do what they want. So why the battle against us, why don’t I see these fights up in the sky? Give it a rest man, makes for a good twist to V but that’s about it.

Did I ever say they 'fight'? No. The bible states that God gives us free will, and if the Grays are God, they ARE giving us free will to choose between them or following the Reptiles. They aren't fighting with each other, because two advanced beings would not have war over the fate of another planet- they would let that planet decide it's own fate.

You do NOT need 'fact' to support a theory. 'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something'. A system of ideas, not anything to do with facts. A theory is an idea, and this is my idea.

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*. It wouldn't be hard, and if EVERYONE did it, they couldn't shut us down without killing every single one of us- which would be pointless seeing as how they're making us easier to control with medications. (It has been proven that the meds for ADHD, depression, and other disorders do make you easier to control and make the consumer more submissive.)

If earth found another planet and wanted to overtake it, why would they kill all of the being already there? Why not take them as slaves? If they see themselves as 'better' than us, wouldn't they want to control us rather than kill us all off?

I have never seen any real religious or spiritual significance to UFOs.

All I can tell you is that they are coming here from somewhere else, but it isn't heaven or hell and they are not angels or demons. I have no doubt that they have a purpose and agenda, though, and it may not necessarily be friendly.

I know that we have fired at them and sometimes they have shot back.

As I've mentioned before, I think that Robert Emenegger was one of the few civilians who ever got close to finding out what was really going on with UFOs, although many have tried. By the way, Dr, Hynek was definitely not a civilian. Never was.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheMacGuffin

I have never seen any real religious or spiritual significance to UFOs.

All I can tell you is that they are coming here from somewhere else, but it isn't heaven or hell and they are not angels or demons. I have no doubt that they have a purpose and agenda, though, and it may not necessarily be friendly.

I know that we have fired at them and sometimes they have shot back.

I know they're not really angels, or demons. I'm saying that when the bible was written, I believe it was written on the events going on at that time- events that couldn't be explained. I believe that Grays and Reptiles are the cause of it, this is my theory and I believe it.

I'm not sure if I explained myself correctly, I've been told I'm a very vague person -_-

The reptilians (devils) and grays (angels) don’t fight?

So the all mighty war between good and evil isn’t really happening?

Your definition of a theory can also define fairy tales.

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*.

You’re now planning mutiny in hopes that when you kill government officials they’ll bleed green?

Ok, I’m done. Good luck with that. Again, would make for a good show! I’d watch.

The reptilians (devils) and grays (angels) don’t fight?

So the all mighty war between good and evil isn’t really happening?

Your definition of a theory can also define fairy tales.

You’re now planning mutiny in hopes that when you kill government officials they’ll bleed green?

Ok, I’m done. Good luck with that. Again, would make for a good show! I’d watch.

My definition is the actual definition of theory, my friend.

And no, they aren't fighting- now. When 'Jesus' comes, (Aka when the Grays come down and make themselves known) there WILL be a war between the two, seeing as how they're on opposing teams, and while the Grays don't seem violent, the Reptiles aim to harm us, which would prove they are the violent of the two.

You can argue all you want, but you cannot prove it false, and seeing as how it's only a theory, there's no fact for or against it.

I can answer every question you ask me about it (though I have difficulty reading clumps of text). This is a theory, and also what I believe. I can relate anything from the bible to a different part of my theory, there's so much more, but it's too much for me to write down.

Did I ever say they 'fight'? No. The bible states that God gives us free will, and if the Grays are God, they ARE giving us free will to choose between them or following the Reptiles. They aren't fighting with each other, because two advanced beings would not have war over the fate of another planet- they would let that planet decide it's own fate.

You do NOT need 'fact' to support a theory. 'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something'. A system of ideas, not anything to do with facts. A theory is an idea, and this is my idea.

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*. It wouldn't be hard, and if EVERYONE did it, they couldn't shut us down without killing every single one of us- which would be pointless seeing as how they're making us easier to control with medications. (It has been proven that the meds for ADHD, depression, and other disorders do make you easier to control and make the consumer more submissive.)

If earth found another planet and wanted to overtake it, why would they kill all of the being already there? Why not take them as slaves? If they see themselves as 'better' than us, wouldn't they want to control us rather than kill us all off?

Welcome "onceaskeptic" well thats a streach ! As for the meds ,yes we humans use way too many meds to mask our real problems. I for one hate the use of these on our kids ! I took my kid off them last year and He`s actually florishing growing ,Loving life and the presuit of everything ! Our Kids only need good out door involvment,activitries,ect.

All ADHD and the like people could be off these drugs tomorrow ! Its the DR`s, and pharmaceutical co`s killing all of our kids ! Remember Greed counts for 99% of this problem.

As for The Grey`s and Reptiallian`s Well lets just say Its all in the vivid Imaginations of Hollywood that brings all that about. Show me the Beef ,And then we can Talk !

Any real facts ,photos,Dead Aliens ? No I thought so !

Well Keep postin ,Keep looking up !

Well thank you very much! :) While, unless Grays or Reptiles- if they exist- decide to come forth and show themselves, there's no way to prove this; it's still a lot of fun to research this and try to make it make more sense.

Conspiracies are a hobby of mine, haha.

If you wouldn't mind linking me to anything de-bunking the UFO sightings? I believe in everything until it's been proven false. (Almost, there are some things even I won't believe, haha!)

Thanks for your input on the topic, and thanks for doing so respectfully ^^

No problem, I will send the links via PM to save derailing your thread into a UFO evidence scenario.

No problem, I will send the links via PM to save derailing your thread into a UFO evidence scenario.

Thank you! :)

Welcome "onceaskeptic" well thats a streach ! As for the meds ,yes we humans use way too many meds to mask our real problems. I for one hate the use of these on our kids ! I took my kid off them last year and He`s actually florishing growing ,Loving life and the presuit of everything ! Our Kids only need good out door involvment,activitries,ect.

All ADHD and the like people could be off these drugs tomorrow ! Its the DR`s, and pharmaceutical co`s killing all of our kids ! Remember Greed counts for 99% of this problem.

As for The Grey`s and Reptiallian`s Well lets just say Its all in the vivid Imaginations of Hollywood that brings all that about. Show me the Beef ,And then we can Talk !

Any real facts ,photos,Dead Aliens ? No I thought so !

Well Keep postin ,Keep looking up !

I don't need fact to make me have faith in something. :3 That's like asking a Christian to prove God is real. I don't have faith in the Christian God because I need something BEHIND it, and this sort of helps me believe there's some truth to the bible.

I don't need fact to make me have faith in something. :3 That's like asking a Christian to prove God is real. I don't have faith in the Christian God because I need something BEHIND it, and this sort of helps me believe there's some truth to the bible.

wait.. what?!? you dont need facts to make you have faith in something, but you dont have faith in a christian god because you need something behind it (facts)

either im really really tired or you are not making any sense in the slightest....

wait.. what?!? you dont need facts to make you have faith in something, but you dont have faith in a christian god because you need something behind it (facts)

either im really really tired or you are not making any sense in the slightest....

No, I don't need fact behind it. I find it hard to believe that there is a God that you cannot see, and that is basically not there until you die, but is everywhere. The theory of aliens behind it, helps me have faith that there is something/someone watching over earth. Not really a God, but SOMETHING.

I'm not making sense, I have a hard time getting out what I'm trying to say; Since i know what I mean, it's hard for me to know if other people will know what I mean as well. Sorry about that.

It bugs me that this is the most popular thing I posted. :P And that almost everyone who's replying is just trying to make me feel stupid. *Rolls eyes*

I'm about to be done replying to this one, because I've got better things to do with my time xD if I stop, that's why.

It bugs me that this is the most popular thing I posted. :P And that almost everyone who's replying is just trying to make me feel stupid. *Rolls eyes*

I'm about to be done replying to this one, because I've got better things to do with my time xD if I stop, that's why.

The most popular thing,... care to explain that, please?

The most popular thing,... care to explain that, please?

Well, I asked for advice about a dream in one post, and got two replies from two people. Another one I posted about a guy I met, a got a few replies, but not nearly as many, plus people stopped caring :P This is the most popular topic I started, not thing I posted. Worded that wrong, I suppose.

Well, I asked for advice about a dream in one post, and got two replies from two people. Another one I posted about a guy I met, a got a few replies, but not nearly as many, plus people stopped caring :P This is the most popular topic I started, not thing I posted. Worded that wrong, I suppose.

puzzled.jpg

• Like 2

I feel your pain Hazz !

Going on vacation this week my friend,... what was that famous Texas (big D) BBQ sauce again?

Edited by Hazzard

I don't get what's so confusing o_o Did i reply to the wrong person? Agh, everything's fake right now (derealization) so I barely know what's going on.

Also, after being sent to earth, what did Satan and his demons do with themselves?

they invented reality TV.
  • Like 1