Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grays VS Reptiles?

onceaskeptic

I think your close but the whole reptile theory in general doesn't sit too well with me. Especially running our government and banks. Like if they were advanced enough to fly light years from their home planet to govern ours, then how come it takes them forever to pass laws or argue over birth control rights? The only reptile theory I have is that some how millions of years ago a species of dinosaurs evolved( if evolution is real but that's a topic for a different post) into a intelligent form of life, advanced enough to travel intradimensionally and thus are the Ufos we see today. Making them non alien. Just my theory.

I think your close but the whole reptile theory in general doesn't sit too well with me. Especially running our government and banks. Like if they were advanced enough to fly light years from their home planet to govern ours, then how come it takes them forever to pass laws or argue over birth control rights? The only reptile theory I have is that some how millions of years ago a species of dinosaurs evolved( if evolution is real but that's a topic for a different post) into a intelligent form of life, advanced enough to travel intradimensionally and thus are the Ufos we see today. Making them non alien. Just my theory.

You mean, the evolved dinosaurs ARE the UFOs or are they piloting the UFOs?

I don't buy the ancient alien theory mainly because their is no Evidence what so ever to support it and its proponents are mainly charlatans and quacks.

In the ages of Earth no reptile species has evolved with intelligence that can be compared to us Humans.Wether it could happen on another planet i could not say.

Grays or Reptiles it does not matter to me as they are fantasy born of Wishful Thinkers and there is no evidence period....

:) Ancient Aliens, as in the show? My sister watches that, but I haven't seen it. Is it good?

Also, I believe in fearies, dunno about elves. Do believe in gnomes.

Or invisible leprechauns?

Sorry OS, I'm not trying to chase you off, or tell you you're wrong. I think that with a little work and a ton more research ( :whistle: ) you might have a viable theory at some point. Don't give up at the first little speed bump. Einstein would have been a chump if he'd given up easily. A word of advice though, don't get too attached to your theory if the evidence contradicts it. At that point the theory either needs modification or it should be abandoned for a better one. There are a LOT of people who make that mistake. :tu:

There can't be any evidence against it though o.o So it's kind of just a pointless theory.

I don't buy the ancient alien theory mainly because their is no Evidence what so ever to support it and its proponents are mainly charlatans and quacks.

In the ages of Earth no reptile species has evolved with intelligence that can be compared to us Humans.Wether it could happen on another planet i could not say.

Grays or Reptiles it does not matter to me as they are fantasy born of Wishful Thinkers and there is no evidence period....

There's no hard evidence, but there are people all around the world that claim to have seen the same things. People from the military have claimed to have seen things, and been shown things. There are people all over the world that see UFOs, 'alien's, etc etc. You can never be sure who's telling the truth, and there's no evidence against it either.

there's only one way to find out FIGHTTTT

There's no hard evidence, but there are people all around the world that claim to have seen the same things. People from the military have claimed to have seen things, and been shown things. There are people all over the world that see UFOs, 'alien's, etc etc. You can never be sure who's telling the truth, and there's no evidence against it either.

I'm always very suspicious of Military or ex workers of the military,they always make big claims but present no evidence.Usually all BS and hearsay...

I'm always very suspicious of Military or ex workers of the military,they always make big claims but present no evidence.Usually all BS and hearsay...

How could they even have proof? Steal? That would be treason.

there's only one way to find out FIGHTTTT

Can't we all just get along?

How could they even have proof? Steal? That would be treason.

So is disclosing alleged information about Alien technology but youtube is full of this BS.I take any disclosure with the most enormous pinch of salt.

So is disclosing alleged information about Alien technology but youtube is full of this BS.I take any disclosure with the most enormous pinch of salt.

....Okay, because things like this drive me crazy; A pinch of salt is exactly that- a pinch. It can't be more then a pinch or that isn't what it is. Sorry.

Now, you don't have to believe it, but you can't just look at something and say, "Oh, fake."... That's like looking at a photograph and saying, "Photoshopped!" When you don't know if it is.

....Okay, because things like this drive me crazy; A pinch of salt is exactly that- a pinch. It can't be more then a pinch or that isn't what it is. Sorry.

Now, you don't have to believe it, but you can't just look at something and say, "Oh, fake."... That's like looking at a photograph and saying, "Photoshopped!" When you don't know if it is.

What should I do if I know a photograph IS photoshopped?

What should I do if I know a photograph IS photoshopped?

Not say anything, because it's stupid to point out the obvious. (Though I just did.)

Not say anything, because it's stupid to point out the obvious. (Though I just did.)

Obvious to who? What's obvious to one isn't really obvious to the other...

Just for thread's sake, Back to the thread, I think it was Grays VS Reptiles? so who do you think is smarter? or stronger?

Just for thread's sake, Back to the thread, I think it was Grays VS Reptiles? so who do you think is smarter? or stronger?

I think they'd both be about equally smart, though the Reptiles might both be more so.

Also, I realized hwo stupid I probably sounded while I was posting htis as well as arguing about it, but in my defence I'd had a TON of coffee (almost 12 cups o.o) and coffee, as well as tea, makes me very paranoid, and I come up with all kind of crazy shizz when I'm drinking it.

I'm not even joking, I seriously came up with all of that in about half an hour, after drinking a ton of coffee. I don't even completely believe it now, but I still think it's interesting so I'll keep up with it.

If the government was led by Reptiles, they're obviously pretty smart. Psh, even if they don't run the government, the government is still out to get us all. (Flouride in our water (google it!!), Run From the Cure by Rick Thompson (A documentary), etc etc etc.)

Opens up the Book "Fifty Shades of Grey " wife says it will help esplane why there are Aliens, the Females on Earth are so Smart.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Opens up the Book "Fifty Shades of Grey " wife says it will help esplane why there are Aliens, the Females on Earth are so Smart.

Fifty shades of grey was originally a fanfiction of my least favorite book- Twilight. For that reason, I will never open those books.

Something that can never be answered,as both entities do not exist.

• Like 1

Something that can never be answered,as both entities do not exist.

That's not set in stone, you can't prove they don't, nor can I prove they do, though there is evidence to support aliens all over the world.

That's not set in stone, you can't prove they don't, nor can I prove they do, though there is evidence to support aliens all over the world.

Realize my comments are not aimed at you the person but at your comments. There is plenty of belief that aliens are on Earth but the evidence is sadly lacking. It seems that few take into account the various factors that must all exist for aliens to have or be visiting the Earth. Many must, though I don't know for sure, view Aliens finding and reaching Earth as simple as you or I going to the store and that's simply not true.

As far as religions, they were started by humans as a way of explaining what they didn't understand. Lightning was a god throwing a thunderbolt, storms at sea were an angry god. We know different now and the more we learn, the less is attributed to the gods. You indicated you believe Satan was a reptilian. If the descriptions of Satan are to be believed, he was one of God's most beautiful creations which, if he truly were a reptilian would not be the description that would have been used. In fact if we look at the descriptions/depictions of the gods of most of the major religions, we find that they usually look like the people from the region that worship(ped) them. If they were grey's and reptilians you would think the descriptions would indicate that.

My advice is approach everything that you might consider using to back up your theory with a skeptical eye. If the evidence is lacking, keep it as reference in case evidence does come forward but only use those things that can be backed up. Above all else try to avoid using anything on You Tube.

• Like 1

the greys are from zeti where are the reptiles from?? it seems the greys are the smarter of the 2 races where the reptiles are stronger

Not to throw a wrench in things but where would the Insectoids fit in? I remember reading account after account of Praying Mantis or Bee type creatures being present with the "Grays" during abductions. Also, how about the ones called Venusians or Nordic type that looked like humans but taller and usually blond headed with piercing eyes.