Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

~Headbangers Lounge~

777MileStare

I have been an Arch Enemy/Angela Gossow fan for five years now, and I love them. Even though I'm a bit of a Christian I can still handle that kind of metal these days.

Cool. Thanks. Nothing wrong with being a Christian. There are some very cool flavors of Christianity.

I was a hard-kore, rude-n-proud Atheist for 23 years. In fact, my arrest records list ATHEIST as my official State of Texas religion. (Jailers demand a designation in case you die while in custody).

Three years ago I was shocked to discover and confirm that Elites encode all kinds of spooky occult crap into their grand buildings and grand plans. I decided that, even if it was fairy-tale B.S., I needed to get familiar with this stuff merely as a matter of self-defense. I began to study the ancient mysteries, and soon began experiencing synchromysticisms which exceeded the ability of rational thought and science to explain. Consequently, I'm not an Atheist anymore. :)

I had a weird one late Wednesday night an owl, a rat, and a shooting star while sitting on a stool in my suburban driveway cutting my fingernails and reading. I had just pulled up this Stephen Law atheist book on my e-reader when an owl screeched and swooped down on me, hitting me in the head with the tail of the rat he was carrying. I ran in my garage and got a flashlight. He sat in my yard and stared at me for ten minutes about ten feet way. I got bored and approached him. As he few away, a HUGE shooting star streaked across the sky behind him. Earlier that night I had watched this movie The Fourth Kind about owls, and sent someone a link to the OWL online writing laboratory at Purdue university. Weird stuff eh? :)

If you being to study The Mysteries, these things start happening to you more frequently. Too frequently to be explained by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia. Check out Thomas Campbell's Big TOE to find out why. If nothing else, it's a heck of a lot more fun than boring-azz Objectivism.

• Like 2

I'd like to submit Krysta Cameron from Iwrestledabearonce

That is cool. Thank you. I'm sending this to my daughter in Austin.

Some kinds of Black Metal are attractive to me, some Viking metal. Alot of great music comes from Sweden.

Astral Doors - EVP

This is not Black Metal, more like Power Metal. But it is Swedish, and it sounds like a chainsaw-fight in a wasp-nest.

I like the singer, some say he sounds a lot like Ronnie James Dio, but I think its more like Tony Martin from Black Sabbath.

Like in headless Cross.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrHOrtFsrs

I like the lyrics as well:

Astral Doors - EVP

A strange noise

This cannot be right

I toss and I turn

I live and I learn

Lost and lonely tomorrow

Now my bliss and my sorrow

Whos to blame

The soul enterprise

A fools trial

Behind enemy lines

With no lawyer

My demons are for real

White noise

White noise

White noise

Stuck in the twilight zone

I dream in white

White noise

White noise

White noise

Electric voices

Lost in paradise

Wont leave you behind

I still hear the sigh

Waves in the air

The devil may care

Are you real or illusion

Got no final conclusion

A minefield

The godforsaken side

A brave long ride

Wont lead you

Through nothing but sorrow

And men aren't made of steel

White noise

White noise

White noise

I dream in white

White noise

White noise

White noise

Electric voices

Lost in paradise

A brave long ride

Wont lead you

Through nothing but sorrow

And men arent made of steel

A fools trial

Behind enemy lines

With no lawyer

My demons are for real

why

why did you have to die

I still can hear

White noise

White noise

White noise

I dream in white

White noise

White noise

White noise

Electric voices

Lost in paradise

Paradise

you cant kill what is already dead

• Like 2

Gotta love Hellyeah....this is "Band of Brothers" ~<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-PCQ0MwKLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katra - One Wish Away

\m/

So I spent most of last night at a club with a group of friends (about 150 of us) taking part in the professional filming of a video for a friends headbangin' metal band. They're definitely NWOBHM. The song is totally campy, and the video is going to be hilarious and even campier... there will be a lot of headbanging, clapping, and fist pumping in it. Not too mention a lot of senseless slaughter of ... well, when it comes out I'll post it. LOL. This video was actually produced by a grammy award winning producer of a few other bands. While these guys are serious musicians and very talented, they SO don't take themselves seriously in this particular project. In short, pure unadulterated FUN.

This is the song (it's ridiculous, but headbanging too!)

morrowcosm...........I specifically said no swears....

Vulgar and hilarious, but good:

I don't want swearing in any songs anyone has to post..Please...thanks...

Edited by PFlack

Tenacious D - Tribute. \m/

"The greatest song in the world". ;p

Tenacious D - Tribute. \m/

"The greatest song in the world". ;p

fligga giggu gligga gu gu

• Like 1

morrowcosm...........I specifically said no swears....

Vulgar and hilarious, but good:

I don't want swearing in any songs anyone has to post..Please...thanks...

Nevermind what I said just forget it.

Ive always wanted to post this song Mudvaynes IMN for the sake of this whole thread, it's old but good, headbang away!

="http://www.youtube.c...bed/w8Z8tRy70dQ"

Edited by PFlack

So last night I went to an annual "house party" ... a friend of ours lives in a big wherehouse and once a year he hosts a party with 5 or 6 bands... these guys played, and they're from San Antonino Texas so I'd obviously never heard them. These guys SHREADED up the place! High energy, super tight, they got the place jumpin' and headbangin' which was a task since they played last and it was 2:30 in the morning when they finally went on! LOL. I made them hunt me down a CD afterward. LOL.

↑ 0:22 (uh oh, I see that leg. Someone's about to go wild)

0:25 (lol!!)

I knew it!

↑ 0:22 (uh oh, I see that leg. Someone's about to go wild)

0:25 (lol!!)

I knew it!

That video was filmed at the Whiskey in LA California... you'll notice the drummer is playing Tommy Lee's drum kit from Motley Crue. They opened for them that night. If I ever get the chance to see these guys again I will. They were totally great. But I like this kind of wild upbeat thrashin' rock. :D

lol, Captain Kirk is feeling the metal!!

• 2 months later...

Towers of London are a mix of every punk band ,ever. They are an acquired taste . I liked them a lot. They were just about to get an American record deal,and Donny Tourette (singer),rather ****ed it up royally at an SWSX in 2007 .

They lost Snell (drummer),and The Rev(guitar) after that ,who went on to other things.

They replaced them,but it went nowhere.

I have no idea what any of them are doing now . I heard a story some years ago about The Revs replacement being charged with breaking and entering Amy Winehouses garage.

He was found sleeping on the floor. Apparently he was a friend of her,so she didn't press charges .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1