Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO abduction sparked military probe

A famous abduction case in Scotland in 1992 allegedly sparked a top secret investigation by the military.

UFO investigators launched a top-level probe into claims two men were abducted by aliens in the Capital. The legendary story told by Garry Wood and Colin Wright, who said they were examined by extraterrestrials after their van was ambushed by a flying saucer, is being turned into a film starring Billy Boyd.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Wow, what a creepy story...

This isn the first time though, I have read and research other cases like this.

As much as they try to discredit these kinds of things there are too many reports to be ignored. I recall that they was a family who was abducted, and to this day no one knows thier where abouts.

I hope that one day, that the truth on these matters will be exposed in the not too distant future.

Sounds eerily similar to the creatures that Gilfaer described from his abductions.

• Like 1

I wonder what those creatures were doing on him... it seems like some type of examination or research of human body. Interesting story. And the time loss is very creepy.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I wish they would abduct me and not send me back.

If ufo's prove to be hostile then we have to fight back. I myself believe they are among us, and governments worldwide know. I'd rather go out fighting then let some skinny little long neck alien probe any part of me. :P

If ufo's prove to be hostile then we have to fight back. I myself believe they are among us, and governments worldwide know. I'd rather go out fighting then let some skinny little long neck alien probe any part of me. :P

I know for a fact that the government is aware of them, and I have good reason to think that some are hostile.

I sgree with u Macguffin, what bothers me is our officials would rather let them do what there doing then stop them, this is our planet, and if these alien b******* arent playing nice and think there gonna just take it from us they got another thing coming!

Well, that's no fun. Aliens are kinky too, you know.

If you think about it, it makes sense that they would do anal probes (depending on exactly what they are doing). When you take your pet to the vet, part of a routine exam is to do an "anal probe" to get fecal matter to be examined. When I recently went for my physical, my doctor did the same thing, as does my gynecologist when I go to him - all for different reasons. I actually joked with my doctor about it saying that I think doctors just enjoy sticking things in people's bums. He was not amused.

So, to me, this part of abduction tales is not all that strange.

• Like 1

I think the only reason aliens are interested in us is because we are so friggin weird.

OK, I'll just speak for myself.

• Like 1

I think the only reason aliens are interested in us is because we are so friggin weird.

OK, I'll just speak for myself.

Or maybe because they are harvesting our DNA for themselves as they are weak and puney little grey things and they are sick of losing the intergalatic games there olympic games equivalent. B)

If you think about it, it makes sense that they would do anal probes (depending on exactly what they are doing). When you take your pet to the vet, part of a routine exam is to do an "anal probe" to get fecal matter to be examined. When I recently went for my physical, my doctor did the same thing, as does my gynecologist when I go to him - all for different reasons. I actually joked with my doctor about it saying that I think doctors just enjoy sticking things in people's bums. He was not amused.

So, to me, this part of abduction tales is not all that strange.

I had heard from various sources that human adrenal secretions were like a drug to them. So, say you have a surge of adrenaline, what exactly happens to it? Does the body filter it out, reabsorb it, or excrete it through waste matter? Could be why they probe people down there, dunno.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I had heard from various sources that human adrenal secretions were like a drug to them. So, say you have a surge of adrenaline, what exactly happens to it? Does the body filter it out, reabsorb it, or excrete it through waste matter? Could be why they probe people down there, dunno.

It's an orifice and there are limited options unless you want to do destructive testing. That said, one would think that they would have technologies that allowed for scanning the subject eliminating the need for invasive testing. Or I would think that they should be able to gather DNA and grow their own test subjects.

This abduction/anal probing thing is just too ridiculous in my honest opinion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It's an orifice and there are limited options unless you want to do destructive testing. That said, one would think that they would have technologies that allowed for scanning the subject eliminating the need for invasive testing. Or I would think that they should be able to gather DNA and grow their own test subjects.

This abduction/anal probing thing is just too ridiculous in my honest opinion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I agree with you 100%. It's pretty crazy. However, if we had one of them on an examination table, I can imagine our scientists would probably go there. :rofl: That's a disturbing thought. lol

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

If we are being observed and examined, Aliens are doing what we would do. We do the same thing to animals here on our own planet. Observe and examine and even kill so we can cut open and see how their bodies work.

Fecal swab tests are intended to check for the presence of blood. DNA can be had much more simply through, for example, a saliva swab or even a hair. A civilization capable of interplanetary flight is most certainly sufficiently advanced to forego this type of invasive testing. Our current space research is largely done through more efficient robotics, scanning, and even nano technology than having to deal with the burdon of sustaining a crew of humans over perilous expanses of time and distance. Having an actual biological presence just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I would love to have a conversation with an E.T. as long as there was no probing of any kind..

If we are being observed and examined, Aliens are doing what we would do. We do the same thing to animals here on our own planet. Observe and examine and even kill so we can cut open and see how their bodies work.

I agree it makes the most sense that would be what is happening in these reported abductions

I guardedly second that notion.

But wouldn't you think that advanced, interstellar alien travelers would have something akin to our MRI which, even by our standards, gives much more information than barbaric dissection?

I know for a fact that the government is aware of them, and I have good reason to think that some are hostile.

If they can travel through vast amounts of space, and they wanted to be hostile. You would know it. Their technology would crush us.

• Like 1

I would love to have a conversation with an E.T. as long as there was no probing of any kind..

Oh I don't know, an ice cold anal strap on probe could be just what the Doctor ordered..........

.....what?

I missed the reference to the anal probe in the story. As a nurse who has witnessed colonoscopies and laser eye surgery, I'd have to question if any of you would care to undergo any type of invasive procedure without benefit of amnesia producing drugs. We have no idea what external scanning they were doing. As one who has lost time myself in the presence of a dark craft, back some 45 years ago or so, personally, I don't care to recall the details. The concept is difficult enough to handle. But after all this time, and other contacts, I accept that I'm part of a study. Very strange and confusing things may happen to me, but I still feel safe. This is clearly the most significant part of this story: “Sanctuary – we are here already and we are coming here.” It's time we started learning to get along. Of course, we have yet to accomplish that among ourselves, so we'd better get a move on in learning and understanding the Golden Rule, the one point of spiritual and philosophical agreement known around the world. Let's add science to that list, if we care to advance.

I missed the reference to the anal probe in the story. As a nurse who has witnessed colonoscopies and laser eye surgery, I'd have to question if any of you would care to undergo any type of invasive procedure without benefit of amnesia producing drugs. We have no idea what external scanning they were doing. As one who has lost time myself in the presence of a dark craft, back some 45 years ago or so, personally, I don't care to recall the details. The concept is difficult enough to handle. But after all this time, and other contacts, I accept that I'm part of a study. Very strange and confusing things may happen to me, but I still feel safe. This is clearly the most significant part of this story: "Sanctuary – we are here already and we are coming here." It's time we started learning to get along. Of course, we have yet to accomplish that among ourselves, so we'd better get a move on in learning and understanding the Golden Rule, the one point of spiritual and philosophical agreement known around the world. Let's add science to that list, if we care to advance.

You know we can't let you go without telling us your story.