Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO abduction sparked military probe

LOL, Probing F that

If there here then there here,

iv been to a few bars like the star wars bar.....

Thanks,

lately i've been researching the demon alien theory.

the theory states (summed up) that if aliens did come all this way from some distant planet or galaxy, even if the travel was instant, the last thing they would do is abduct people for 50 years and do barbaric (even by our standards wich i think are still very barbaric) procedures to people. lots of researchers and even the fameous carl sagan have come to the conclusion that ufo sightings and aliens abducting us are the last plausible conclusion. that an even more plausible theory (if accepting the paranormal) would be demons. coming to earth (or the dimension i mean) they would be somewhat bound by using our physical laws to move about and using their extensive knowledge of the world and people, they would build crafts and abduct people, make people see ufo's to convince them of their motives and to put doubt of reality and religion into them (once again, im not christian, or very religious, but after reading and researching on my own for 10 years, and having a ufo sightin g of my own,) i have come to see that this is a more probable theory than the formentioned.

anyways let me know what u think

lately i've been researching the demon alien theory.

the theory states (summed up) that if aliens did come all this way from some distant planet or galaxy, even if the travel was instant, the last thing they would do is abduct people for 50 years and do barbaric (even by our standards wich i think are still very barbaric) procedures to people. lots of researchers and even the fameous carl sagan have come to the conclusion that ufo sightings and aliens abducting us are the last plausible conclusion. that an even more plausible theory (if accepting the paranormal) would be demons. coming to earth (or the dimension i mean) they would be somewhat bound by using our physical laws to move about and using their extensive knowledge of the world and people, they would build crafts and abduct people, make people see ufo's to convince them of their motives and to put doubt of reality and religion into them (once again, im not christian, or very religious, but after reading and researching on my own for 10 years, and having a ufo sightin g of my own,) i have come to see that this is a more probable theory than the formentioned.

anyways let me know what u think

I think this whole 'there can't be aliens, they're all demons' is a bunch of bull hoagie pushed by religious nuts.

Edited by Space_Jockey
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...