Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can't feel the vibrations

Saiya-jin

Hello. I've been trying to astral project for about 10 days but i can't even get to the vibrational stage..

I lay down in my bed. Clear my mind, stay like that for about 30 minutes but i still don't get the vibrations..

What's wrong? What can i do? I wanna feel the vibrations at least. Sometimes i go to sleep at 23:00 and set my alarm clock to wake me up at 3:00 or 4:00 AM. After that, i stay awake for about 10 minutes.. Then i lay in my bed trying to astral project.. Same results. I can't even get to the vibrations. help please

Sorry for my bad english. EN is not my native language.\

Btw, sometimes i used this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJAma6ivmQ

and this:

Edited by Saiya-jin

your english seems to be fine,

i cant help you here, but there are some good threads here, link

its one big master thread on it.

hope you find what your looking for,

Thanks and welcome!

Edited by Super-Fly
  • Like 1

your english seems to be fine,

i cant help you here, but there are some good threads here, link

its one big master thread on it.

hope you find what your looking for,

Thanks and welcome!

Thanks for your answer bro! I'll keep browsing this forum until i learn more about AP.

Peace, and good luck!

good advice..

There are people here who will know how to help you.

I believe that it is more than just clearing your mind.

good advice..

There are people here who will know how to help you.

I believe that it is more than just clearing your mind.

Thanks for your replay. I'm waiting for more answers. I really need to find out what i'm doing wrong.

I also tried the "rope technique" but no success.

Thanks for your replay. I'm waiting for more answers. I really need to find out what i'm doing wrong.

I'd be happy to trouble shoot with you. Ill need a detailed account everything that you are doing and what is going through your mind, every detail is important.

I'd be happy to trouble shoot with you. Ill need a detailed account everything that you are doing and what is going through your mind, every detail is important.

Well, i can't provide you many details. Because i'm using a simple method. I'm using the rope technique. http://www.5starpsychicadvice.com/how2astralproject.html

The problem is that i don't feel any special sensations like vibrations.. Even if i stay like that for 1 hour. I still don't get them. And my mind is clean..

Hi again..

Seeker is deffinately the one who can help, I'm quite new to all of this, but have no trouble getting the vibrations.

I had a look at the link. It made very little mention of entering a meditave/altered state, and only lists exit or kick-out techniques, nothing about how to enter a meditave state which is how you consciously accend into the altered vibration states..

Edited by Professortaylor

If you have only been practising for 10 days, then there may be nothing wrong at all. Astral projection is not something you can attain over night, but takes daily practice and commitment to see through as it is a discipline to master which throws you onto a journey. But I see the astral FAQs thread has been linked to you already, so i advise you read through that thread and then ask any questions you may still have in that thread as that is the purpose for that thread. Everyone gets to learn from everyone who asks questions and can produce answers from their experiences :tu: There are a few of us here who actively help and answer questions.

• Like 1

Blue Energy is right. It takes time. I have been practicing AP for a couple of months now and have not had a successful projection yet. But I can tell you that you get better and better. Its more or less conditioning of the consciousness. Don't get frustrated and keep an open mind. The time and journey you take to achieve a successful AP is probably more important then projecting in itself. Through practice you learn more about yourself for the better, and open your mind to the true nature of reality.

Edited by constantine_337
  • Like 1

Thanks for the answers, guys! I really appreciate :yes:

I'll keep trying! Thx :)

Have a nice day :tu:

Great advice here. Yes the rope technique. Everyone is a little different. Essesive visualization actually prevents me from entering an altered state. You should look around a bit and find what works for you. Somewhere on the pinned thread on my tutorial I have some links to various exit techniques.

I've experienced my astral body in many ways. No I do not actively seek it as I should but strangely enough it just happens at random occasions and seems to always manifest in a different way each time completely unexpectedly. For the average person to simply 'seek' their other body out takes not only control of the heart and mind but actual focusing of energies already present in the physical body. It's similar to artistic expression. Desire is not near enough. Once you locate the energy, you must then learn to literally focus it and that requires lots of emotional control. hint hint

Edited by devilmaycare

• 2 weeks later...

You won't feel the vibrations your looking for unless you have a nap prior to attempting induction. If you just simply lay down and attempt it without a nap you are just recreating the same circumstances that happens to a lot of people who have insomnia.

If it was possible to just lie down and do this anytime.. most people would be having conscious OOBEs.

Narcoleptics suffer from these 'vibrations' in the form of RISP (recurrent isolated sleep paralysis) because they have sporadic inadvertent and involuntary naps.

I have been using this 'having a nap prior to going to bed' method for 26 years and it works for the majority of people.

Someone posted my method on here...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183616

Please have a read.

You won't feel the vibrations your looking for unless you have a nap prior to attempting induction. If you just simply lay down and attempt it without a nap you are just recreating the same circumstances that happens to a lot of people who have insomnia.

If it was possible to just lie down and do this anytime.. most people would be having conscious OOBEs.

Narcoleptics suffer from these 'vibrations' in the form of RISP (recurrent isolated sleep paralysis) because they have sporadic inadvertent and involuntary naps.

I have been using this 'having a nap prior to going to bed' method for 26 years and it works for the majority of people.

Someone posted my method on here...

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=183616

Please have a read.

I don't feel this is correct. I'm not trying to argue, just simply say, this isn't the case for me. I can induce vibrations, pretty much, on command, I just didn't realize what I was doing. It scared me the first time becuase I was astonished at what I was experiencing. Only in the passed few days, have understood what I'm doing. Since the first time, up until a few days ago, I incorporated this into my meditation practice on occasion, but never took it to the extreme of what I experienced the first time(i was afraid of it, because it was something brand new, really intense, and very foreign to me). I can be rested, tired, and anything in between, and still induce them, as long as I'm calm, and open-minded. If I'm a little stressed, it's harder to raise them, but as I sit and become more calm, can raise them.

You like vibration but you can't feel it .... I don't like it but I frequently have it and it freaked me out every time it happened , I just wished for it to stop right away .... =.,=

Don't expect it too much , try to rest your body into sleep but not your mind , try to "connect" to somebody while you're still as sleeping . That's what I accidentally did and it turned out to be sleep paralysis , that time was also my first time and i was so afraid , couldnt sleep for a couple of nights haha

good luck :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i just wanted to say thanks to all who replayed!

Well, i still haven't manage how to get vibrations :no: Actually i have no idea how vibrations feel like.. To be honest sometimes i get some strange feelings but i don't know if they are actually "vibrations". It's like something is tickling me. Sometimes i feel waves of heat going from my face to my legs.. I don't know if they are signs of a successfull AP or just something "normal". Anyway these feelings don't last so long.. I feel them only for a few seconds

somebody tell me how do vibrations actually feel like? Can you describe them? So i'll be sure.

Oh and sorry for my bad english (EN is not my native language)

Edited by Saiya-jin

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i just wanted to say thanks to all who replayed!

Well, i still haven't manage how to get vibrations :no: Actually i have no idea how vibrations feel like.. To be honest sometimes i get some strange feelings but i don't know if they are actually "vibrations". It's like something is tickling me. Sometimes i feel waves of heat going from my face to my legs.. I don't know if they are signs of a successfull AP or just something "normal". Anyway these feelings don't last so long.. I feel them only for a few seconds

somebody tell me how do vibrations actually feel like? Can you describe them? So i'll be sure.

Oh and sorry for my bad english (EN is not my native language)

They feel almost like a mild electric shock... Not painfully, but usually in one part of the body. Or all over. I usually feel them in my heart chakra now, but they used to start in my legs.

it could be that you're one of those people who literally have a negative psychic potential, you're "anti-psychic" basically, so you can no more astraly project then you can get a successful fortune told.

it could be that you're one of those people who literally have a negative psychic potential, you're "anti-psychic" basically, so you can no more astraly project then you can get a successful fortune told.

I don't believe this. Some people just take longer than others like anything else. Some even years.