Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fairies destroy the richest man in Ireland

Mistydawn

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME JUST RESEARCH WARFARE AND YOULL FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF CRAZY THINGS THE SECRET SERVICE HAS UP ITS SLEEVE TO DETER AND DESTROY ENTIRE ENEMY PLATOONS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS. THEESE GUYS ARE NOT ONLY CRAFTY BUT THEY ARE DOWN RIGHT MAJITIANS WHEN THEY WANT TO BE AND IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR IT WICH IT ALMOST NEVER DOES CUZ COMBAT IS MOSTLY PRETTY STRAIGHT FOWARD STUFF FOR THE UNDERTRAINED ENEMY.

Oh, dear.

They're saving the $15000 for a rainy day...

Honey, they do not need nor want it!

• Like 2

Sorry for going OT. And I still think it 'twas the fairies punishing him. The git.

As my mother always said he is of with the pixies.
  • Like 1

The fairies giveth, and the fairies taketh away ?

<snip>

Ssshhhh!!!

When people see you post walls of text in all uppercase letters, they think you are a ranting drunken crazy person, the same as the people you see at street corners barking at traffic.

Calm down, use proper grammar and punctuation, and get in the habit of using upper and lower case letters the way you were taught (hopefully) at school, and you are more likely to get sensible posts to what you say.

Less of the shouting please!

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

I CAN WRITE HOW I PLEASE AND ABOUT WHAT I PLEASE.

You certainly can. But why would you? Don't you want people to read what you write and respond? If you continue to conduct yourself in a manner that is rude (by typing in all caps), you're going to be ignored. Perhaps even blocked. I know that's what I intend to do.

Seeya. Wait; no, I won't.

• Like 1

Shouldn't have moved that old rock.

you never know what weevils live beneath...

I can now say I'm poor because fairies.

• Like 1

He's just got to find a leprechaun now.

YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT TO BUT THER IS NO NEED TO BE UNPOLITE AND TELL ME HOW TO TYPE MY THEORIES WICH ARE VERY SENSIBLE IF YOU DO PROPER RESEARCH!!!

THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!!!

AND ALL MY BARKING AT TRAFFIC AND DRUNKENESS KEEPS IT THATWAY...IN A WAY I CLEAR THE PATH!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT TO BUT THER IS NO NEED TO BE UNPOLITE AND TELL ME HOW TO TYPE MY THEORIES WICH ARE VERY SENSIBLE IF YOU DO PROPER RESEARCH!!!

THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!!!

AND ALL MY BARKING AT TRAFFIC AND DRUNKENESS KEEPS IT THATWAY...IN A WAY I CLEAR THE PATH!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

WICH ARE VERY SENSIBLE IF YOU DO PROPER RESEARCH!!!

Seriously where can i research the stuff you were claiming?

Probably a good Lawyer might be in order... though I believe they are rarer that Leprechaun's gold!!!

• Like 1

Probably a good Lawyer might be in order... though I believe they are rarer that Leprechaun's gold!!!

Oh, there are plenty of "good" ones (if by "good" you mean successful). It's finding an honest one that's the challenge. Do they even exist?

• 4 months later...

Well, they are thinking of making Movie about this guy, his life etc. wonder will they include the Stone and the fiaries?

Yes lets blame the fae folk, it only took them twenty some years to bankrupt him. In Snowwhite wasnt there an 8th dwarf called "Greedy", I bet it was his fault. :w00t:

Yes lets blame the fae folk, it only took them twenty some years to bankrupt him. In Snowwhite wasnt there an 8th dwarf called "Greedy", I bet it was his fault. :w00t:

Time is a concept best served with rice

Actually, time is an illusion.

Lunchtime doubly so.

:tu: (that's my hitchhiking thumb)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the fiariies are on his side in the end. Prison sentence yes, but hey, he has a lot of people on his side that wants him exhonerated. He was apparently, a preety good Boss.