Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

Okay, not sure if people will find this to be worthwhile, but the point of this thread is to "confess" to certain things you find yourself liking that you feel "embarrassed" or "ashamed" to admit to.

As an example, if you are a fan of 'Carrot Top' you really should get it off your chest and confess it within this thread - it will free you from the burden of carrying around such a dark secret. You will be amazed by the amount of weight it lifts from your shoulders! :rofl:

Now granted, not everyone will feel your "confession" is something to be "ashamed" of, but if you personally feel that you can't believe you have come to like or be a fan of anything that doesn't fall in line with your persona, this is the place to let it be known.

I'll go first...

I have a few that I'll get around to mentioning, but there is one thing I've let a friend of mine know and she tells me it is worse than the others I currently have in mind.

You know the show Martin from the 1990s? Well, I have a "thing" for 'Gina' from that show... :sm

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

I confess...i love Theory of a Deadman

• Like 2

I'm in love with Thor.

• Like 3

I used to have a crush on Christopher Lloyd... I dig the "mad scientist" thing I guess.

• Like 1

i talk to myself when i do my makeup. it's the most embarrassing thing ever.

• Like 4

What do you say...I'm going need some repellant today because I am looking too good!!! ahaha!!! I'll admit I do to sometimes...especially when I mess up.

• Like 2

i don't know baahahah... i think i just mumble. sometimes i pretend im teaching someone how to do their makeup. i don't even realize im doing it :P its embarrassing D:

• Like 1

That's cute! I get mad when I mess up and ask myself, now why did I freaking do that?! I never answer myself though even after asking myself 3-4 times lol I don't realize it unless my daughter or someone points it out.

• Like 1

That's cute! I get mad when I mess up and ask myself, now why did I freaking do that?! I never answer myself though even after asking myself 3-4 times lol I don't realize it unless my daughter or someone points it out.

lmao! xD

i interview myself.

• Like 2

Ahaha I would hire me and give me a raise for talking myself through the process of putting on my make up!!!! That shows you care :P

• Like 2

I woke up at three in the morning to let someone out of the apt when there was no one here, and I thought it might just mean I get too involved in my spirits. I find that often times I feel like I'm the one haunting the afterlife instead of the other way around.

Yes, me too.

• Like 3

I LOVE THE COLOUR PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There I said it. lol

• Like 4

I'm a fan of Vaseline it's a great beauty product

• Like 1

I feel incredibly guilty if I have to kill a spider. And then I feel ridiculous for feeling guilty.

• Like 3

I picture my bf with a sexy body when doing the dirty

• Like 4

i confess that there is one Christina Aguilara song I like

Edited by The Mule
  • Like 4

i confess to sometimes assigning human emotion to inanimate objects

Edited by The Mule
  • Like 4