Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I must admit that I don't only like her songs, but I think I'd even have to say I'm a fan of hers. I like her music, her voice, and I love the way she dances.

I had no intentions of liking her. If anything, I was leaning towards trying to make sure I wouldn't... then all the sudden, it just happened and I had to accept it, lol.

Bad Romance...I hate that I like it

:o

How did you not get into some kind of trouble for that (or did you)? :unsure2:

Never got caught. It wasn't some petty antic because I was upset over splitting, it was for myself and the others he hurt in the process of some of the things he did, not that I'm saying I'm without flaws all my own. He thought it was someone else, and hence he really didn't even question me on the matter.I had a friend who made a money bet with me that I couldn't break into his apartment after he got this new security thing for his doors and windows. My friend had been bragging about this date he had planned one night for a while, so anyway, it was right around Easter and I made him a plate of deviled hard boiled eggs and brought them over as a present, and while he was in another room I stuck a couple behind things like picture frames and a potted plant. Well, come to find out it took him a few days to find the source of the stink when it really got bad, and the night he left for his date he must've thought he might be bringing her home because he left the windows open and I climbed in and watched a movie on his couch until he showed up (alone) after the date, and one could easily say he was surprised lol.

I always use hand sanitizer after I touch a gas pump, no shame in it, just thought I would share :yes:

I use hand sanitizer after everything I touch if its not mine and I like to use my sleeve or a napkin to open public doors or push a grocery cart.

Never got caught. It wasn't some petty antic because I was upset over splitting, it was for myself and the others he hurt in the process of some of the things he did, not that I'm saying I'm without flaws all my own. He thought it was someone else, and hence he really didn't even question me on the matter.I had a friend who made a money bet with me that I couldn't break into his apartment after he got this new security thing for his doors and windows. My friend had been bragging about this date he had planned one night for a while, so anyway, it was right around Easter and I made him a plate of deviled hard boiled eggs and brought them over as a present, and while he was in another room I stuck a couple behind things like picture frames and a potted plant. Well, come to find out it took him a few days to find the source of the stink when it really got bad, and the night he left for his date he must've thought he might be bringing her home because he left the windows open and I climbed in and watched a movie on his couch until he showed up (alone) after the date, and one could easily say he was surprised lol.

You make deviled eggs as a present??? Maybe its just a mule thing, but that one would fail to cheer me....

Hiding them was quite the master-stroke though....

Ummmm I need a recipe for deviled eggs....I need a "gift" for The Mule lol

I confess I don't think I've ever put that much effort into winning a bet.

• Like 1

Bad Romance...I hate that I like it

I think I like 'em all *shakes head at self* Even after hearing "Judas" and telling myself how bad it was, I somehow would catch myself having the song run through my head and thinking, "Hmm, that ain't so bad." :no:

And I can watch and listen to her "Telephone" video like 10 times in a row without getting the least bit tired of it. :ph34r:

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

I confess I'm a clean freak. :yes:

• Like 1

LOL, good for you, Knight!

I confess I'm not a fan of Hockey.

why thank u :D

i confess i once kept stupid diary

why thank u :D

i confess i once kept stupid diary

I confess I kind of want to read that stupid diary.

And I confess I keep a journal of my own; I have an archive of about 8 others previous to the one I'm writing in these days. When I was 6 I made the next door neighbor boys who were about my age play dress up with me, so they wore my dresses, and their mother thought it was so cute that she felt inclined to give me serious blackmail material for years later in the form of photographs. Oh, wait, that was embarrassing for them, not me :P Um, when I was a little 'un, like 5, my mummo dressed me up in these God awful outfits like you see on dolls. I mean, we're talking about red and white checkered skirts and little white tank-tops for kids with gardening/sun hats, and purple flowery dresses and all that. Everyone says I was a cute little kid, which is not true. I had this big head and goofy smile and, and, I was some kind of knee-hugging, sassy little girl with bangs that for the life of me I could never get out of my face, and when I was like 6 I figured out that if I acted really cute in the grocery store when my aunt took me shopping, one clerk or another always gave me a free cookie. I confess that I wish I could still get a cookie just for being cute. Cookies don't come cheap anymore, so I've learned!

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm
  • Like 2

I confess I kind of want to read that stupid diary.

And I confess I keep a journal of my own; I have an archive of about 8 others previous to the one I'm writing in these days. When I was 6 I made the next door neighbor boys who were about my age play dress up with me, so they wore my dresses, and their mother thought it was so cute that she felt inclined to give me serious blackmail material for years later in the form of photographs. Oh, wait, that was embarrassing for them, not me :P Um, when I was a little 'un, like 5, my mummo dressed me up in these God awful outfits like you see on dolls. I mean, we're talking about red and white checkered skirts and little white tank-tops for kids with gardening/sun hats, and purple flowery dresses and all that. Everyone says I was a cute little kid, which is not true. I had this big head and goofy smile and, and, I was some kind of knee-hugging, sassy little girl with bangs that for the life of me I could never get out of my face, and when I was like 6 I figured out that if I acted really cute in the grocery store when my aunt took me shopping, one clerk or another always gave me a free cookie. I confess that I wish I could still get a cookie just for being cute. Cookies don't come cheap anymore, so I've learned!

you can always wish but it rarely happens :P

and how on earth would i let you read it afte this blackmail story huh ? am a knight not a jester !

i confess sometimes i wish i was living somewhere else .. mostly i figure out how stupid it was of me to wish so though

• Like 1

you can always wish but it rarely happens :P

and how on earth would i let you read it afte this blackmail story huh ? am a knight not a jester !

i confess sometimes i wish i was living somewhere else .. mostly i figure out how stupid it was of me to wish so though

I confess that anytime I'm approached by one of those people in the mall trying to sell something, my first thought is always "hm, can I outrun you?" even though I do realize that it's fairly unlikely someone would sprint after me in an on-foot chase through the mall to try and get me to buy a set of wind chimes or a cell phone cover. You know how in Christian/Catholic churches they do Communion with the wine and/or grape-juice and little wafers that taste like cardboard? I Love those wafers, and I swear I'd just stuff half a pound of them in my pockets every Sunday if I didn't have this superstition that God might slap me upside the head with lightening if I did that. I confess that I think I'm slightly sociopathic, but not as in like being an axe murderer or pathological liar or something, and I don't enjoy hurting people, but I think that might be because I have a heart rather than a conscience.

I confess that as much as I love my best friend, I really wish that she didn't live right next door because sometimes she really is a big drag to be around constantly. *feels horrible*

okay, I'm over it. :P

• Like 1

I confess that anytime I'm approached by one of those people in the mall trying to sell something, my first thought is always "hm, can I outrun you?" even though I do realize that it's fairly unlikely someone would sprint after me in an on-foot chase through the mall to try and get me to buy a set of wind chimes or a cell phone cover.

haha, I avoid eye contact at all costs with them, although I did succumb once and manage to get my hair straightened professionally for free along with a $40.00 discount on a flat iron that I never went back to actually purchase..lol

i confess i always steal chips and yummies sweets from my brother closet

• Like 1

I confess that even though I bake and decorate cakes for friends and family, I can't stand eating any of it.

welll send me some :P

i confess am vicious meat eater and wouldn't settle for veggies ever

i confess am vicious meat eater and wouldn't settle for veggies ever

Same here, I tend to love red meat. :yes: (although I am trying to broaden the kinds of food I'll eat)

I confess that I despise the song "99 red balloons"

I confess to currently having some type of infatuation with Nicki Minaj. I may like 1-2 of her songs, but for the most part I'm really not a fan of the music - especially the collaborations she is in.

Nonetheless, I feel compelled to watch her videos (or videos she's in) just to see what she looks like in them. I like the colors, her outfits, and the facial expressions she makes (although I do wish she'd stop wearing the blonde wig so much as that's my least favorite of her hair choices - (see how bad I've gotten) :hmm:

I even go "On Demand" sometimes just to watch her videos (eh, maybe I like some of the songs more than I think I do?)

So yeah, there it is, I'm infatuated with Nicki Minaj. :sm

• Like 1

Every time I go to a pet store and see the sad dogs trapped inside little boxes on the wall I cry a little on the inside.

• Like 3

i confess .. i been led astray by some one on this ramadan :P

• Like 2

i confess .. i been led astray by some one on this ramadan :P

Hehehe, this post makes me so happy :P But what kind of horrible person would do such a thing? :o

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm
  • Like 1