Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I confess I've had it up to here and I'm thinking more and more of just grabbing some of the money I have saved up and either a professional recommendation or new job entirely, and moving to the Midwest or on the East Coast, 2.5 thousand miles away from anyone I know.

• Like 1

Hehehe, this post makes me so happy :P But what kind of horrible person would do such a thing? :o

you have no idea how horriable !

i confess i have attitude problems at times

I confess I kind of really want to read that diary as well KoS...

I confess that I choked on a piece of shredded cheese today and I thought I was going to die.... It went down the wrong tube or something I have no idea how. I picked a pile of the top of my salad and tried to eat it and my life flashed before my eyes lol then I was kind of scared to eat

I confess that I choked on a piece of shredded cheese today and I thought I was going to die.... It went down the wrong tube or something I have no idea how. I picked a pile of the top of my salad and tried to eat it and my life flashed before my eyes lol then I was kind of scared to eat

Haha... choking is never fun, especially when it's like "for real" for real choking,... you know, like when your eyes get watery and your face turns red, and then you start panicking because you realize "Oh my God! I'm really choking" and then once it pops out, or you swallow it, you're still recovering and your throat hurts and your eyes are still watering only now you're seeing those little specs of light floating in front of you.... not fun! LOL

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

I confess that when I see a baby in the street I want to eat it. (baby fever)

• Like 1

I confess that when I see a baby in the street I want to eat it. (baby fever)

:lol: I'm not so sure that's what everyone else would call baby fever.

And is it all babies or just the cute ones? :P

And, um, these babies in the street, they like on their own or something? :sk

• Like 2

I confess I was once a runaway bride.

Haha... choking is never fun, especially when it's like "for real" for real choking,... you know, like when your eyes get watery and your face turns red, and then you start panicking because you realize "Oh my God! I'm really choking" and then once it pops out, or you swallow it, you're still recovering and your throat hurts and your eyes are still watering only now you're seeing those little specs of light floating in front of you.... not fun! LOL

Yes that is exactly what happened to me today!!! And I was at a food place so there were people around not to mention the people I was with ahaha It sucks!!! And its always on like the dummest foods...like ummmm ya shredded freaking cheese ahaha or like water lol chips I can get because they and be sharp if you don't chew em up good idk lol but yes!!!

• Like 1

Yes that is exactly what happened to me today!!! And I was at a food place so there were people around not to mention the people I was with ahaha It sucks!!! And its always on like the dummest foods...like ummmm ya shredded freaking cheese ahaha or like water lol chips I can get because they and be sharp if you don't chew em up good idk lol but yes!!!

Yaaaaaaay! LOL (I mean that in the friendliest way possible, lol)

Yea, it is always on the stuff that you would think "there's no way I'll choke on this" lol. Water is bad, but have you ever actually choked badly on your own salivia? (I have) *shakes head at self* LOL

And oh, having it happen in a restaurant must be the suck, lol. You get extra points for that though! :yes:

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

Yaaaaaaay! LOL (I mean that in the friendliest way possible, lol)

Yea, it is always on the stuff that you would think "there's no way I'll choke on this" lol. Water is bad, but have you ever actually choked badly on your own salivia? (I have) *shakes head at self* LOL

And oh, having it happen in a restaurant must be the suck, lol. You get extra points for that though! :yes:

Ahahaha omg yes on the own saliva ques!! So bad!!

• Like 1

Ahahaha omg yes on the own saliva ques!! So bad!!

It is bad, but now that I know I'm not the only one I don't feel so bad about it! :su

I hate it when that happens! When I was in high school we had this teacher who was just out of his mind, but he had a great sense of humor and appreciated the same in others, so one day I was sitting in a chair right next to his teacher's stool, and one of my friends said something half a second after the guy had taken a huge swig of his coffee, and I swear to you he nearly spat it out on me. I held up a book to shield myself from any un-forecasted showers and told him to either keep his blowhole shut or aim at my friend.

I confess I was once a runaway bride.

That's no good hun, but maybe it's for the best? Hope you're doin' alright.I confess I've kind of been wondering for a while now if I have some issue(s) with commitment. I also confess that after having spent months trying to help an older friend through her marital problems, I really wonder if marriage is a good idea. To spend your life with 1 person is huge, and setting aside just the fears I have of ending up with some horrible, abusive husband, maybe deciding to spend your whole life with one person isn't the way to go. I confess I also wonder if any man actually really wants that.

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm

It is bad, but now that I know I'm not the only one I don't feel so bad about it! :su

Lol I'm happy that I could help you out!!!

• Like 2

I confess I also wonder if any man actually really wants that.

I can't speak for all men (and in general, I know I'm far from your typical guy for many reasons), but I would want nothing more than to find the one right woman to spend the rest of my life with.

I'd much rather have that than bouncing around from one girl to another, even if it was every 2, 3, 4, 5 years or whatever as opposed to every couple months or what not.

I'd much rather be with one person for the long haul.

• Like 2

i confess to sometimes assigning human emotion to inanimate objects

oo...me too...like cars :D

I love cars....

• Like 1

I can't speak for all men (and in general, I know I'm far from your typical guy for many reasons), but I would want nothing more than to find the one right woman to spend the rest of my life with.

I'd much rather have that than bouncing around from one girl to another, even if it was every 2, 3, 4, 5 years or whatever as opposed to every couple months or what not.

I'd much rather be with one person for the long haul.

Well kudos to you, and I applaud your usage of the term "long haul", because that's really what it is sometimes. Obviously there's no one size fits all mold for this matter, but I think some of the big things are to keep your intimacy, and whether you're in the best or worst of times to remember that you Love and respect each other, and to try and make that apparent with how you treat one another. I can't see a marriage working (at least for me) if my partner and I couldn't tell each other anything and everything. Anyway, long haul indeed, knowing how dorky and spastic I can be sometimes I've come to accept that if I ever do get married, it'll have to be to someone who can roll their eyes and deal with it when I lose my sun glasses on top of my head or laugh myself to tears over something completely stupid.I confess that I'm beyond tempted now to start a thread for femme-relationship stuff, like a ladies pow-wow.

• Like 1

I confess that I really like the song "Payphone" by Maroon 5 for some reason and I know all the words (incuding most of the rap in the middle of the song). *shame* lol

• Like 1

I confess I kind of really want to read that diary as well KoS...

i confess i think it's urgent i burn that diary :D

• Like 1

I think some of the big things are to keep your intimacy, and whether you're in the best or worst of times to remember that you Love and respect each other, and to try and make that apparent with how you treat one another.

I can't see a marriage working (at least for me) if my partner and I couldn't tell each other anything and everything.

[in] knowing how dorky and spastic I can be sometimes I've come to accept that if I ever do get married, it'll have to be to someone who can roll their eyes and deal with it when I lose my sun glasses on top of my head or laugh myself to tears over something completely stupid.

I agree with you 100%. Some people can't stand the thought of what you state above, but it's exactly what I hope to have some day.

• Like 2

I confess that the older I get the more I like the color pink

i confess i think it's urgent i burn that diary :D

I confess I already have your diary and I knew you weren't as mean and dark as you like people to think lol :P

You want me to burn it for you now before it gets into the wrong hands :innocent::yes:

• Like 1

I confess I already have your diary and I knew you weren't as mean and dark as you like people to think lol :P

You want me to burn it for you now before it gets into the wrong hands :innocent::yes:

i think it already fell into the wrong hands :P

i confess i get mood swings .. sometimes