Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I can't speak for all men (and in general, I know I'm far from your typical guy for many reasons), but I would want nothing more than to find the one right woman to spend the rest of my life with.

I'd much rather have that than bouncing around from one girl to another, even if it was every 2, 3, 4, 5 years or whatever as opposed to every couple months or what not.

I'd much rather be with one person for the long haul.

I confess I've never watched 'Forrest Gump' once without crying, even though I've seen it literally over a dozen times. Tonight I was on the couch doing some midnight snackin', and I came across the movie on TV while flipping channels and got sucked in (every single time!), so I sat there crying like a baby for 3 hours. Are these people just trying to hurt me? It's such an amazing movie and I Love it, but by the time it was over I was on the couch with an empty bowl of crackers, sitting in a nest of shredded tissues thinking "Well why the hell did everyone have to die!?"

• Like 1

I confess I've never watched 'Forrest Gump' once without crying...

Speaking of movies that have made people cry, I now feel I must confess to two of 'em (and I don't think I ever cried about any other movies)

Okay, so, I cried like a baby at the ends of both "Juno" and "Knocked Up."

Try and figure that one out. I mean they are comedies afterall. And, since I am a guy, given the stereotypes applied to my sex, I suppose that makes it all the worse that I cried at the end of these movies. *shakes head at self*

Thankfully, I watched both these movies alone so no one saw me, lol.

And, in case anyone is wondering about how those movies endings could possibly make me cry, it has to do with how valuable I believe life is and what it means to bring a child into the world - it just got me very emotional. :ph34r:

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

I'm a def lepard fan :( lol

Speaking of movies that have made people cry, I now feel I must confess to two of 'em (and I don't think I ever cried about any other movies)

Okay, so, I cried like a baby at the ends of both "Juno" and "Knocked Up."

Try and figure that one out. I mean they are comedies afterall. And, since I am a guy, given the stereotypes applied to my sex, I suppose that makes it all the worse that I cried at the end of these movies. *shakes head at self*

Thankfully, I watched both these movies alone so no one saw me, lol.

And, in case anyone is wondering about how those movies endings could possibly make me cry, it has to do with how valuable I believe life is and what it means to bring a child into the world - it just got me very emotional. :ph34r:

LOL - brave heart and Cinderella man were my 2 :)

• Like 1

I like playing Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.

I played Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility to I think it was 1,000,000 gold.

AND I wish I lived there. Still do. Such a beautiful little place. lol

I confess I feel like throwing up every time I log on to facebook, and have to see all the happy "normal" people and their happy "normal" lifes....

People I really don't know...Time for a clean up I think....

When I get a fountain drink from the store, I fill the cup and drink until I'm not thirsty then I refill it to the top again.

• Like 1

I eat a few of the grapes at the local supermarket...before I buy any more

• Like 2

I eat a few of the grapes at the local supermarket...before I buy any more

Ah, I went to the grocery store yesterday, and as I was walking through the place with my cart I was snacking on a bag of rice cakes I'd already opened, and this clerk kept giving me dirty looks, which cracked me up so I took a rice cake and took my time licking it as I walked by him to the check out stand.

• Like 2

I confess sometimes when I'm standing in a line, I stay in one spot, while the person in front of me is moving up, 2....3....even 5 feet ahead of me....just to make the people behind me get stressed out because I'm not moving up further....

• Like 3

I confess sometimes when I'm standing in a line, I stay in one spot, while the person in front of me is moving up, 2....3....even 5 feet ahead of me....just to make the people behind me get stressed out because I'm not moving up further....

I hate you (and the people that do that in cars at a stop light too!) <_<

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 2

I hate you (and the people that do that in cars at a stop light too!) <_<

The stop light is a totally different thing. Im with you on that one...

• Like 1

I confess I'm in love with Wolverine and Hugh Jackman....and Conan...Yeah that's it!!

I stash chocolate every so often where no one can get their grubby hands on it !

• Like 5

I stash chocolate every so often where no one can get their grubby hands on it !

Who doesn't? I confess I'm a slight social sadist, and anytime I use the crosswalk, when I get to the other side I slap the button for either direction and go on my merry way while people at the light(s) have to wait that much longer. I confess in high school I had a history teacher who gave us an assignment to give him an example of a monopoly. Well, this teacher had a cabinet where he kept a pile of his favorite candy, but kids would always steal pieces when he wasn't looking so he "altered" the cabinet by putting a combination-lock on it, which he technically wasn't allowed to do because the stupid little thing was school property, but anyway knowing this I sat at the desk closest to the cabinet for 2 days in class and figured out the combo, then I reset it and the next day when we were going around class to talk about our examples, I went last because I was sitting at the corner desk and asked him to open up his box, which he failed to do when he tried, and so I proceeded to explain that he had only one readily available source for that candy, and since I alone knew the new combo to the lock he'd installed, that made it a monopoly.

• Like 4

I confess after reading the above comments I bet she could be very cruel to her teachers...

• Like 1

I think the gay pride parade is silly. Its pretty much "Lets dance in rainbows' around and prove every negative flamboyant stereotype!"

Same for the Puerto Rican Pride parade. Its pretty much just obnoxious 20 year olds having an excuse to be ignorant people and get drunk before nightfall.

I've been to both in New York in I think they are both really counter-productive if you ask me. And I'm gay and Puerto Rican so you can't me a racist-hater.

• Like 4

I confess that I was worried (again) that he would confess to being a demon....

• Like 1

I think the gay pride parade is silly. Its pretty much "Lets dance in rainbows' around and prove every negative flamboyant stereotype!"

Same for the Puerto Rican Pride parade. Its pretty much just obnoxious 20 year olds having an excuse to be ignorant people and get drunk before nightfall.

I've been to both in New York in I think they are both really counter-productive if you ask me. And I'm gay and Puerto Rican so you can't me a racist-hater.

Kazoo, you're the only one in this forum who would like my post, brilliant :w00t:

I confess I don't feel I belong in my motherland...

• Like 1

I confess I don't feel I belong in my motherland...

Welcome to my world, Marvel...I confess I used to bribe faculty into throwing me in on their staff mass-lunch runs. The school was in the bay/beach area so there was a lot of food places around but students couldn't leave campus for lunch, and anyway it was so funny how half the school was always trying to figure out how I would get these sandwiches or tacos or soups from this and that place.

• Like 1

I once had a falling out with the husband, come dinner time, I cooked his favourite steak slices and served them to the dog...Told Gary they went bad in the fridge !!

• Like 4

i confess that I do learn more with age :angry:

I confess...my favorite version of "knockin on heavens door" is the guns n roses version

• Like 2