Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I confess I would really like to get drunk for the first time in ages.

• Like 2

I confess I would really like to get drunk for the first time in ages.

What'chu doin' Friday night? :P I confess that paper cuts drive me up the wall insane and hitting my funny bone isn't so funny, it feels like the equivalent of a gunshot wound to me. I have drunken conversations with my toaster in the mornings before work while I'm trudging around the kitchen half-asleep.

• Like 1

What'chu doin' Friday night? :P I confess that paper cuts drive me up the wall insane and hitting my funny bone isn't so funny, it feels like the equivalent of a gunshot wound to me. I have drunken conversations with my toaster in the mornings before work while I'm trudging around the kitchen half-asleep.

LOL...friday night I think I'll be having beer with YOU!!

Let the toaster off the hook :D

I confess I'm not as nice as I pretend to be RL...

• Like 2

I confess I'm a little heartbroken right now :(

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm
  • Like 1

I confess I'm a little heartbroken right now :(

I confess I am too....

I confess I am too....

Well hey, 2's a party. I confess I can't stand my looks, I secretly adore pink, and I don't want to drag my bum out of bed anytime before 6 this Saturday. I don't care if everyone says they're gross, I think Beerios are good, I wish someone would break into my apartment so I didn't have to get up to make my own da** waffles. Take my money, take my shoes, take my roommate (keep your grubby paws off my stereo), but sling some batter in that iron on your way out would you?

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm
  • Like 1

I confess I'd really REALLY like to be married to Dave Grohl....

• Like 1

i confess i prefer the smell of skunk over flowers. they should make skunk scented candles lol

• Like 2

I confess that today I was talking with a really good friend of mine, and we had a discussion about how for as many years we've been friends neither of us have ever lied to, talked about, or sold out the other, and we didn't plan to break that tradition. And then it got quiet so I said "Well yeah, but if there was a chocolate bar on this coffee table I'd fight you to the death for it."

I confess - when I saw Bo Kimble take a left-handed free throw in honor of the late Hank Gathers, it brought tears to my eyes....

• Like 3

I confess I'm really reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally bored right about now.......

I say I hate being called baby, but it depends on who's calling me baby sometimes I like it other times hate it.

• Like 1

I say I hate being called baby, but it depends on who's calling me baby sometimes I like it other times hate it.

I confess I LOVE being called baby....

• Like 2

I take bites out of chocolates and put them back again........sigh

• Like 1

You're gross. :)

Says the man that craves my feet lol

Don't smile at me when you tell me that... at least do this --> <_< < and look disgusted lol

I sometimes cheat when baking cakes.. If I cannot be bothered looking up a recipe.. I buy a cake mix box and take the short cut.. then take the praise once people have tried it..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

My youngest listens to Big Time Rush and watches their show all the time. I confess that I like some of their music and at times find myself singing one of their songs. *Hangs head in shame*