Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

OverSword

I've seen people doing the things from both of the sites shared. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where I haven't seen some of that stuff. It makes for both some of the best and worst in debates.

As for the people behind those actions. I don't know. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks here are just regular folks. I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks here are in the employ of or working at the direction of someone or some group. Heck, this site has a TON of members, and we talk about all sorts of different stuff.

I'm sure if there are any "agents" on the site.. If you think someone is one, all you have to do is report that person and tell the mods what your suspicions are and they are willing to at least check it out. Same goes for if you think someone is running alts or a barred member is back under a new alt.

As for comments and threads.. the mods can't be everywhere all the time. If you think something is wrong, report your concern and they check it out.

I've seen people doing the things from both of the sites shared. I don't think I've ever been to a forum where I haven't seen some of that stuff. It makes for both some of the best and worst in debates.

As for the people behind those actions. I don't know. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks here are just regular folks. I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks here are in the employ of or working at the direction of someone or some group. Heck, this site has a TON of members, and we talk about all sorts of different stuff.

I'm sure if there are any "agents" on the site.. If you think someone is one, all you have to do is report that person and tell the mods what your suspicions are and they are willing to at least check it out. Same goes for if you think someone is running alts or a barred member is back under a new alt.

As for comments and threads.. the mods can't be everywhere all the time. If you think something is wrong, report your concern and they check it out.

Methink there are people who are rather obnoxious in the way they present their opinions; but when I see the threads lead to an annoying exchange of worthless words and empty semi threats; I rather leave the thread

And thanks for the snip whoever :D:innocent:

Silly me, Us Americans have come to rely on a high level of freedom of speech. That must not apply so readily where you are.

Some people, such as yourself, seem to believe that 'freedom of speech' gives them the right to falsely accuse and slander others.

It doesn't.

• Like 2

Some people, such as yourself, seem to believe that 'freedom of speech' gives them the right to falsely accuse and slander others.

It doesn't.

Ahhh!

Edited by regeneratia

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

Prove it. And while you're at it, prove that nonsense in the link doesn't apply to pretty much anybody who has ever posted on the internet.

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

isn't experiencing the reality of that forum...and can get confused and manipulated...

:st:

Hi Bee!

Paid disinformation huh, did you just oust yourself Bee?

What do the Government have to worry about? Nobody has managed to uncover a ray gun in the 40 years before the advent of the household internet, and the Internet just makes it easy to track a person. Why was it not a problem before the Internet? How did these spies handle that? How many people had a home computer 20 years ago? And what has been uncovered in the last 20 years with the Internet as a household item? No more than conspiracy theories. As such, who is the only group actually benefiting from forums?

Fess up Bee. You are covering yourself here aren;t you ;) The only people that would benefit from such is the crackpots making the claim. I always said that you are just too darn smart to fall for this stuff, never could figure it out, maybe I just did?

I am not conintellpro. And dislike those who are. That should be enough.

Are you?

I'm just curious. Who exactly do you think is COINTELPRO anyway? I distinctly recall you pointing that finger in my direction once upon a time. Do you still believe that?

(assuming you can actually read this... though I'm probably still on ignore...)