Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I fell energy. I think?

beck12

I put my hands together like I am creating a psi ball but before I do already feel liike the energy flowing though my hands it feels like a bit of tingly hotnesss and sometimes presure, I would realy like to know if its the energy or feeling stuff. :P

If you hold your hands in the air for a few minutes then put them down by your side you will get tingling.

I really don't know either.

I have this condition too... it's interesting :-). How that works, anyway?

reiki_1.jpg

Yes,

If I am understanding your question and meaning correctly... Yes, your hands have become charged with energy...If they have become mottled and fizzy also. This can now be used for sensing work, reiki healing, healing in general, Aura wipes/cleansing and sensing such thing as environment. You can build on this by spiralling and rolling your open hands, feeling the energy build between them and become more charged, expand and contract the energy between your hands, some use this technique as a first entry point into seeing electrically/ auras....Doesn't everyone know all this stuff already?

Doesn't everyone know all this stuff already?

..more or less

this is probably why the 2nd degree charges the person to 'investigate the mysteries of nature' and why it's often said the one who knows his craft has the seething energies of lucifer in his hands..

it's pretty much all out there hidden in plain sight ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

reiki_1.jpg

Yes,

If I am understanding your question and meaning correctly... Yes, your hands have become charged with energy...If they have become mottled and fizzy also. This can now be used for sensing work, reiki healing, healing in general, Aura wipes/cleansing and sensing such thing as environment. You can build on this by spiralling and rolling your open hands, feeling the energy build between them and become more charged, expand and contract the energy between your hands, some use this technique as a first entry point into seeing electrically/ auras....Doesn't everyone know all this stuff already?

i new here h i im barak about what you say in the end i tried psi balls for almost 2 years and yes about the tingling its the first sign for you doing it right but whats special with me and everybidy if tou concenrate good you gonna even see the energy in your own eyes its looks like little tiny stripes that moving realy fast what i wanted to realy say that one time after long practicing i got my own tecniqe to see some elecrity auras its dangerous for the people trying to this you need a good control on the energy you need to make a psy ball and then trying move all the energy right to your thumbs you can get hurt beacuse of this i said dangerous after that if you did the psi ball strong enough you will see a thick aura string of energy beetween your thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

What you feel is real. I can do the same. If you put your hands like in Blue Star's post for a quite amount of time, you'd feel that energy. It feels like a pressure when 2 magnets of the same polarity approaching together. If you put your hands 1m far apart, you can still feel that energy.

• 3 weeks later...

What you feel is real. I can do the same. If you put your hands like in Blue Star's post for a quite amount of time, you'd feel that energy. It feels like a pressure when 2 magnets of the same polarity approaching together. If you put your hands 1m far apart, you can still feel that energy.

i thought i was the only one. What you describe is exactly what i feel when i make psi balls. Do your hands get really red when doing this from all of the energy?

Mine do

Edited by stevemagegod

i thought i was the only one. What you describe is exactly what i feel when i make psi balls. Do your hands get really red when doing this from all of the energy?

Mine do

No red hand, but hands got dry. I stopped practicing it because I don't think it's useful in any way. It's not like you can achieve telekinesis

Edited by FlyingAngel

It's a good method for healing, my daughter loves me to do this with her as she can't project her own energy yet but when I do it with her she can feel it.

I also used to like reading people this way by placing my hands just above theirs.

If you hold your hands in the air for a few minutes then put them down by your side you will get tingling.

I really don't know either.

Blood flow perhaps?

i am also new to this forum but i do something very similar, i have been useing crystal pyramids for the last 20 odd yrs for viewing things in different ways, been watching 3d tv for many years with pyramids, its amazing what is hidden in front of people in plain sight but that is for another time, after i'd been doing this for a few months i had the pyramid up to my eyes viewing and my nose was tingling which i kept trying to brush thinking something was crawling on my nose, it was then i realised i had energy coming out my fingers which was tickling my nose, after years of doing this i can keep it flowing for upto an hour a time, this is a very personal thing to me no one i "know" knows this, but i feel i can here. even though these events occur roughly 10% of the time i still get a thrill when it begins to flow.

No red hand, but hands got dry. I stopped practicing it because I don't think it's useful in any way. It's not like you can achieve telekinesis

Ya same however ever now and then the Energy starts up Randomly without me Concentrating on it. It feels like a small ball of Electricity and when i concentrate on my other hand it feels like a Magnet pushing against it. How could i use this Energy to "Heal People"?

there was a trick i did in elementary school were i told the other kids to try to put their hands together while i push them apart for around 30 seconds thn let go and they got the same feeling so i dont think it has anything to really do with energy but idk for sure.

reiki_1.jpg

Yes,

nope...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We have energy fields around our bodies, if you don't believe me look up bio-energy field.

When we put our hands together or rub our hands together and concentrate, the energy from our bodies will feel like magnets pulling apart our hands.

This is called bio-energy/aura.

Everything has an Aura/ energy field around it.

If you can see glowing colors around objects/peoples/whatever, you have seen auras and if you can feel energy around your body you can feel the aura.

I can feel and see auras -once i concentrate-

Basically i stare at an object for a couple of seconds and when i move my eyes slightly I see the aura, for me it's harder to see bio energy around others, I would have to stare at them for at least a minute before i see there energy surrounding them.