Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Syria civil war start a new cold war?

Mr.United_Nations

I've been away for a while...are they still trading artillery at the border?

I've been away for a while...are they still trading artillery at the border?

Don't think so but Turkey has tanks now

• 2 months later...

I don't think any cold war will start, to my mind, in middle east, the hot war will be named world war 3, will begin in a few years. About this strong possibility, one of the hottest news came yesterday (sorry folks, I did not want to open a thread for this)

"Iranian armed forces chief General Hassan Firouzabadi said, according to the Iranian Students' News Agency on Saturday.

"THEY are making plans for a world war, and this is very dangerous for the future of humanity and for the future of Europe itself." "

Not to worry, yes I read that, its more talk from Iran "Come on then!" trying to start it

Not to worry, yes I read that, its more talk from Iran "Come on then!" trying to start it

I assume that Iran's war like rhetoric is to counter Israel so casually talking about bombing them but also it's meant to boost their image in the region. I think they ultimately wish to control the M.E. and think that the bomb will accomplish that for them. I think their leaders are a bit too erratic to be trusted with such weapons but I also believe we'll soon (a few years) see them with the bomb.