Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange 'heatwave' type aura seen on trees?

sickpuppy

i didn't really want to ask this in this section of the forums, it seems a bit misleading or something.. but anyway,

for about a year now, i've been seeing a really strange thing around trees, not all the time, but hundreds of times now, i have no idea what it is..

99% of the time, i am only seeing this on sunny days, when there is copious clouds and the weather is very balmy, humid, hot

what i'm seeing is like a heat-ripple, heat-wave type effect, it is a transparent image EXACTLY the same as the tree, but it just kind of 'lifts off' and seems to float away, it lasts for about 1 second then completely disappears, it's not a small fraction of a tree branch, like every so often i have seen these strange 'tiny little smokey tornados' that have come out of peoples limbs (i see them mostly near arms and shoulders) what i see coming off the tree is like a huge section of foliage, like a main branch with all the smaller branches coming off it, it's like a complete ghost image..

the other day i saw a slight wind rippling the water in someones pool, and the effect looked very similar to that.

the very first time i saw it, i kinda 'ducked' ..like i thought something was heading straight for me. the images are in a way beautiful, in the way trees have different foliage these ghost images are the exact same shapes.. really nice.

sorry to ramble, just trying to get as much info across as possible. any feedback here would be appreciated.

I'm going to take a stab at this one. I believe that what you are seeing is actually a trick of your eye, along the lines of the after-image you would get if you were to look at a bright source of light and then away from it. Only what you are describing is sort of the reverse. At any rate the contrast between the tree branches and leaves and the brighter sky behind it is leaving an after image and as your gaze shifts slightly it is appearing to "lift off" and move away from the tree.

Either that, or you need to lay off the ganja, mate. ;) kidding.....

• Like 1

My initial response to your title was a 'bug hatch' of some kind. I live right by a river and on sunny summer days, right before sunset, there are swarms of Caddisfly's that rise and drop over the tallest trees. Apparently, as told to me by a flyfisherman, they're mating.

With the sidelight of the setting sun, it truly does, look like an aura.

orange,

lol, all good.. i've been laying off the ganja for a few months now, and the haze is slowly lifting, but since this tree image kinda overlaps these two periods of my life.. i'm not sure what to make of it..

i don't have a problem with what you're saying, i kinda think it may be something like that where the tree images are concerned (some kinda optical illusion) i don't know what the tiny little smokey effects i see come off people are, though?

have other people also encountered this?

likely,

well i hear what you're saying there.. i don't think i've ever seen it around sunset time tho', and at one stage of early life i wanted to be an entomologist so i usually figure out bug-related stuff pretty quick?

(thanks for that quick replies)

Actually I often see those little wawes. It is like looking at the pavement on a hot day. My daughter got all freaked out one time when she saw the metal door knob have a smoky effect around it. I saw it too. Sometimes I see it on my own hands and finger tips. Maybe it is heat from the body I don't know, but then we all have electricity in our bodies so i think it has something to do with that. If not we are just 'weird' I guess LOL.

• Like 1

Yes it is the aura of the tree/trees and the same with when you have seen it emitting off people too. This is normal and is constant, the fact it seems to disappear is just that you start to stare and look for it. When seeing auras the eyes have to soften and look wide more than directly.... If that makes sense. What you describe is different to retina after image. It's not the same at all as it is emanating as you see it in motion not a static halo but fluid.... Nor, is it the same as an insect cloud.

Hope that helps. It is easier to see emanations at dawn or dust and when the air is humid.

Either that, or you need to lay off the ganja, mate.

now that's just crazy talk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You are definitely seeing auras. Auras exist. Before it was discovered people have claimed to see them. I never saw them before but I can see them now when I focus on seeing it. I started seeing them because when you focus on an object for a long time you can see its aura. I focus on objects while practicing telekinesis.

I can't seem to see them on plants, mostly because I don't do it much, but I see them on people, objects, and animals. It's the same form of the object. I reminds me of a little soul popping out.

I've actually seen that "heat wave" thing. I saw it on my friend krystal once. Her aura was a light green and it looked like there were small green flames surrounding her. It grew and then I couldn't see it anymore. It was awesome. Blue star gave me a lot of advice on auras on a question I asked before. You should definitely check it out.

now that's just crazy talk

agreed. LOL

I have seen the same thing three times around people. All three people were healers. One was a male chiropractor who did not know he had "the ability". The other was a male psychic healer who actually diagnosed and corrected a spinal problem I had without my telling him. The third was a female rieke worker who helped me when I was so stricken with arthritis that my hips locked up and I could barely walk. It is as you say, like heat wave ripples that mimic a faint breeze over a body of still water or the waves coming off a desert highway at noon.

I have a very strange relationship with trees. But I've never seen this aura around them. Now that you mention it, I will look. I have almost been smashed by falling trees five times in my life, just walking around doing other things [not being a logger; which one might suppose would make that statistic sort of boring]. And yet I love trees and have the irrepressible urge to embrace them, especially really old ones, every time I walk by. I get the feeling like trees can communicate in a very rudimentary way through the ground and their roots. Completely bizarre. But there it is.

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

Trees are cool. And i mean in the elemental way not tree hugger hippy way. They give out an electromagnetic field, science has found this too, even though I don't have sources to provide at hand, do a search if anyone doubts it, but it was talked about, about a year ago in the science world.

As an energy sensitive and projector and from that perspective, i have seen the energy fields around trees, they show off like an umbrella shape to me during daylight hours, Huge large auras that come out of the crown and laser into the earth to ground. During night time the energy reverts into long thing lasers pointing up from the crown only. Trees are great to be around if you are feeling depressive or negative, they are natural transmuters.

• 1 month later...

i still see it, not as much as i was.. happened again the other day..

i realise now it's dependant on my well-being and how i feel... :o

it seems i've come a long way since messing around with negative stuff

It is easier to see emanations at dawn or dust and when the air is humid.
It's the same form of the object. I reminds me of a little soul popping out.
I love trees and have the irrepressible urge to embrace them, especially really old ones, every time I walk by. I get the feeling like trees can communicate in a very rudimentary way through the ground and their roots
Trees are great to be around if you are feeling depressive or negative, they are natural transmuters.

completely agreed <_<

...folks, we're in trouble

...if we're all not crazy here [then] we can see now why the system is smashing this all down around us.

they [elite] know how it all works.

everything they represent competes with and is opposed to all this natural stuff...

it should be obvious to everyone now why we have GMO trees and aluminium resistant crops already developed..

Trees are cool. And i mean in the elemental way not tree hugger hippy way. They give out an electromagnetic field, science has found this too, even though I don't have sources to provide at hand, do a search if anyone doubts it, but it was talked about, about a year ago in the science world.

As an energy sensitive and projector and from that perspective, i have seen the energy fields around trees, they show off like an umbrella shape to me during daylight hours, Huge large auras that come out of the crown and laser into the earth to ground. During night time the energy reverts into long thing lasers pointing up from the crown only. Trees are great to be around if you are feeling depressive or negative, they are natural transmuters.

It looks like sparklers to me. I see the energy lines and if you touch them, it will run up your arm. Completely open, OBE, over a wooded area it looks like an Incrdible block Christmases party... But it's a forest. Unbelievable. The only thing I have seen that you can compare it to is the movie avatar or Mabey a Disney light show.

i didn't really want to ask this in this section of the forums, it seems a bit misleading or something.. but anyway,

for about a year now, i've been seeing a really strange thing around trees, not all the time, but hundreds of times now, i have no idea what it is..

99% of the time, i am only seeing this on sunny days, when there is copious clouds and the weather is very balmy, humid, hot

what i'm seeing is like a heat-ripple, heat-wave type effect, it is a transparent image EXACTLY the same as the tree, but it just kind of 'lifts off' and seems to float away, it lasts for about 1 second then completely disappears, it's not a small fraction of a tree branch, like every so often i have seen these strange 'tiny little smokey tornados' that have come out of peoples limbs (i see them mostly near arms and shoulders) what i see coming off the tree is like a huge section of foliage, like a main branch with all the smaller branches coming off it, it's like a complete ghost image..

the other day i saw a slight wind rippling the water in someones pool, and the effect looked very similar to that.

the very first time i saw it, i kinda 'ducked' ..like i thought something was heading straight for me. the images are in a way beautiful, in the way trees have different foliage these ghost images are the exact same shapes.. really nice.

sorry to ramble, just trying to get as much info across as possible. any feedback here would be appreciated.

this is no trick.....this is a sort of energy that coming out the trees....like when you see fire and you see the heat waves....it also appears in cars but you barely see this you can see it good at big trucks and stuff....i can tell you how much it sounds stupid we...the human beins dont use our eyes 100%....theres stuff that only "gifted"people can see it....i can tell you that i expirienced before in that stuff and i got this gift.....i can see stuff that normal eye cant see....actualy i can see energy.......energy looks like milion particles moving in a crazy speed for everywhere i sure you learned about it in your class....energy is not dissapering it is going to air and all the time moving.....beacuse i got this gift before a several years...i know how to create a path to that energy move it how i want and make psi balls and energy stuff without getting energy out of my body actualy while im controlling it im using energy but less than i using when im suing energy of my body and also using more energy to control it....this is sort of extra sense and i think that is realy cool...for me this sense that i got for now is realy weak i need to practice more by using it and increase the range that i can see from it enegy for now it just a few meters... Edited by SuperDarkboy

• 2 weeks later...

good. very good.

energy looks like milion particles moving in a crazy speed

:tu:

hehe, yeah i saw that while on acid.. made me laugh thinking of Leary "I've been down there with the molecules, man"

this is no trick.....this is a sort of energy that coming out the trees....like when you see fire and you see the heat waves....it also appears in cars but you barely see this you can see it good at big trucks and stuff....i can tell you how much it sounds stupid we...the human beins dont use our eyes 100%....theres stuff that only "gifted"people can see it....i can tell you that i expirienced before in that stuff and i got this gift.....i can see stuff that normal eye cant see....actualy i can see energy.......energy looks like milion particles moving in a crazy speed for everywhere i sure you learned about it in your class....energy is not dissapering it is going to air and all the time moving.....beacuse i got this gift before a several years...i know how to create a path to that energy move it how i want and make psi balls and energy stuff without getting energy out of my body actualy while im controlling it im using energy but less than i using when im suing energy of my body and also using more energy to control it....this is sort of extra sense and i think that is realy cool...for me this sense that i got for now is realy weak i need to practice more by using it and increase the range that i can see from it enegy for now it just a few meters...

Ok, you got this "gift". Shall I ask, does this "gift" help you in anything or help the society in anyway? Or in a rude way, is it useless or it's your eyes problem?