Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange carcass washes up in NYC

tapirmusic

i saw a special about this on the discovery channel, as it turns out.....it's a dead, bloated, water logged racoon XD

That was the last one... This is a new one. :P

I don't know. If you look at the last picture in the link itself, you can see the creature has f toes in front. Dogs don't have 5 toes together like that. They have 4 toes and a dewclaw up higher on the leg than the 5th toe of this creature. So I'm still going with raccoon.

I don't know. If you look at the last picture in the link itself, you can see the creature has f toes in front. Dogs don't have 5 toes together like that. They have 4 toes and a dewclaw up higher on the leg than the 5th toe of this creature. So I'm still going with raccoon.

Sorry. My bad, I didn't bother looking at the link piccies :)

Definately a bloated rat.

The Tail is not a rodents tail, the teeth don't match a rats. Without being crude the animal in the picture is male and castrated. Male rats usually have big testicles. (the penis also matches the exact profile of a dog)

The last picture int he link is of the Montauk monster... It's a different creature. (that was a Raccoon)

The image sin the link clearly show a 5th small toe that is further back than the other 4 toes... Like a dog.

i had a dream about this damn thing last night...i dont remember much about the dream. except that I was putting it in a bag to dispose of it. But for some reason it kept falling out of my car.

• Like 3

i had a dream about this damn thing last night...i dont remember much about the dream. except that I was putting it in a bag to dispose of it. But for some reason it kept falling out of my car.

Hahaha, that did make me laugh.

Disposing of cryptid evidence is a crime, ya know.

Disposing of cryptid evidence is a crime, ya know.

It was laying in the aisle of a store infront of the refrigerator section and was freaking people out. I couldnt just leave it there

(this no doubt comes from having to dispose of a rat my dog killed last week. I didnt want it stinking up my garbage, so I dropped it in the garbage of a store near my house)

P

It was laying in the aisle of a store infront of the refrigerator section and was freaking people out. I couldnt just leave it there

(this no doubt comes from having to dispose of a rat my dog killed last week. I didnt want it stinking up my garbage, so I dropped it in the garbage of a store near my house)

I love rats.

Who's going to charge him? The dream police?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

P

I love rats.

my dog doesnt. along with squirells, rabbits, crows, all birds in generally really, flies, ants, other dogs, lawnmowers, vaccum cleaners, flashlights...

Does anybody know the story on this thing?? or did it just wash up on shore and thats as far as anybody knows because it could be a naked mole rat thats just bloated to extreme sizes

Not good enough!

Not good enough!

Eventually I found a small hill with a rabbit type hole. I pushed the thing into the hole - but for some reason there were some kids in there who kept throwing the damn thing back out. Eventually it morphed into the girl in "Step Up 4: Revolution", came to life, and she danced away.

So.....Im really not guilty of anything, because theres no longer a corpse..

Eventually I found a small hill with a rabbit type hole. I pushed the thing into the hole - but for some reason there were some kids in there who kept throwing the damn thing back out. Eventually it morphed into the girl in "Step Up 4: Revolution", came to life, and she danced away.

So.....Im really not guilty of anything, because theres no longer a corpse..

Okay, I won't cite you this time.

• Like 1

And I'd be pleased if you didnt try to psycho-analyze that dream either :w00t:

And I'd be pleased if you didnt try to psycho-analyze that dream either :w00t:

I don't make the rules. I just enforce them. And i never ask "Why?". That's what makes me so good at my job.

But OTR, you might need help, dude.

it doesnt look like a dog paw to me now dew claw and the pads are'nt right even bloated and extended otherwise i would have said bull terrier but the paws just aint right

post-131851-0-41761800-1343808819_thumb.

it doesnt look like a dog paw to me now dew claw and the pads are'nt right even bloated and extended otherwise i would have said bull terrier but the paws just aint right

post-131851-0-41761800-1343808819_thumb.

That's cause there is fur in that picture. Also it's the wrong angle, this shows how I mean it:

November%2B061.jpg

Take away the fur and the "toes" have a similar shape to the one in the pictures.

Edited by Coffey

i know what you mean but take the fur from the picture in the photos of both my paw pic and your paw pic. in the picture of the creature you clearly have a shot of the underside of its feet, the pads are not the same as those found in canines i agree toe length could be the same but the pads are clearly not canine, also there is a distinct lack of dew claws on the creature, (even if the due claw had been removed (as often is on domestic dogs)(surely there would still be the nodule where the dew claw had been?)) would be intrested to see what others think

east river is like the reo grand you just never know what you might see floating bloated about i was kinda hopeing some one would name it oboma

i know what you mean but take the fur from the picture in the photos of both my paw pic and your paw pic. in the picture of the creature you clearly have a shot of the underside of its feet, the pads are not the same as those found in canines i agree toe length could be the same but the pads are clearly not canine, also there is a distinct lack of dew claws on the creature, (even if the due claw had been removed (as often is on domestic dogs)(surely there would still be the nodule where the dew claw had been?)) would be intrested to see what others think

I was putting that down to bloating but I could be wrong then.

It's a raccoon, demonstrated by dentition.

Someone saying it on twitter isn't evidence... lol

Is there not a link to actual evidence?