Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canadian UFO sightings on the rise

Sightings of unidentified flying objects hit close to an all time high in Canada last year.

More than half of all the UFO sightings in Canada last year were of simple lights in the sky, the study notes. Witnesses also reported point sources of light, spheres and boomerangs. But about 11% of all the reports couldn’t be explained.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Thanks for the news Saru ! Most of us here in the U.S. Love our Du-Canadian Buddies ! Me for one ! The trend seems to be growing in the last year. Its always amazeing to me that they run in cycles like this. The copy cat ,ect gang reporting seems to never change.

I just cant wait until someone gets a really good quality photo ,video of a mile or two wide starship in low orbit ! and then follow it up with the exact ship say at two or three thousand feet msl. That would be a view to see ! Would bring back images of District 9 movie wouldnt it ?

Well Until then ! Keep Looking Up ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS.

Last October was very interesting in Florida.

Seeing a clear picture of a mile wide object, in focus, would take away all doubts. Providing it stood up to detection of hoaxes, after all Hollywood makes great looking alien spacecraft.

I tend to think that people are seeing something in the sky, the mass sightings are tough to ignore. I lean more towards unidentified aircraft, objects, or unique atmospheric conditions. Alien spacecraft traveling unimaginable distances across the galaxy would be highly unlikely to use "running lights" while in earths atmosphere, especially if they are here maliciously.

Last October was very interesting in Florida.

Marco Island area??

Seeing a clear picture of a mile wide object, in focus, would take away all doubts. Providing it stood up to detection of hoaxes, after all Hollywood makes great looking alien spacecraft.

I tend to think that people are seeing something in the sky, the mass sightings are tough to ignore. I lean more towards unidentified aircraft, objects, or unique atmospheric conditions. Alien spacecraft traveling unimaginable distances across the galaxy would be highly unlikely to use "running lights" while in earths atmosphere, especially if they are here maliciously.

some of the hoaxers used pics from the movie "Independence Day" and said tat they were legitamite pics of UFOs

When I lived in Northeren Canada we would go to the dump and shoot Rats ! THese Rats Looked like Aliens the more I think back !

THey were the size of VW`s and could move a small body of trash just to see what was under it !

They did have underground tunnels also ! Im not sure about any Starships we always got freaked way before we could find out any of that information!

See y`az !

Oh ! I forgot "A'

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1