Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark Spirit Attachment

DantesTheory

I got out of the military about four years ago. I was military police and I was stationed at a less than great duty station in Cuba. While I was there I was positioned in a few places where several suicides had happened. Half way through my tour my disposition and personality started to change, I began to drink fairly heavily (but could also go weeks without a drink too) and I began to get angry, like violently. This is not my personality at all!!

About a year after I got out, my spouse and I went to D.C for my birthday and if you have ever been towards Dupont Circle, there are several "tarot" readers out and about. One ethnic Romanian (Gypsy) grabbed me by the arm as I passed her and looked very scared - she said my name (which hadn't been mentioned by myself or wife) and told me that I had a very dark spirit attached to me and that she would rid me of it for 1200 dollars. I told her thank you but thinking she was just trying to make a buck, I declined.

The shadows, unexplained poltergist phenomenon, tortured faces appearing in places that no image should appear has only gotten worse, while my disposition, anger and self-destructive behavior appears to only be getting worse. Many times when I am lashing out, part of me feels like I am watching myself act this way and screaming internally to stop. I know many people will say that it is PTSD, but I am and have been getting top of the line treatment for it.

The story doesn't end there, many people have seen these phenomenon occuring around me. In fact, three other people who are friends to my wife and myself who aren't paranormally minded have asked if there is a dark spirit attached to me. I was a very dedicated wiccan before the military and very sensitive to spirits. Since that time, I haven't been able to sense the spirits, I haven't been able to practice my craft because I am blocked. I feel like every time I reach out to the universe, I am blocked. I don't know if I picked up the angry spirits in Cuba or if somehow they were allowed in but I'm at my wits end. I feel as though sometimes I "step out" of my body and life and something very dark steps in.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Get bad to D.C!

Really i dont know, there will be somebody here who can give you better advice then me.

Hope you get the answers your after.

Thanks,

This is spiritual warfare, friend, and it is serious. You've come to a good place. You'll get a lot of suggestions, and your inner knowing will be able to sift through the B.S. I'll do some meditating on it myself today but won't just fling any old thing at you. If I'm not given any really good information, I'll just sit back and send you positive energy.

• Like 2

Stop your substance abuse, and your spiritual connectivity will return.

Easier said than done, I know, because I LOVE abusing drugs like alcohol. I don't abuse drugs anymore because that behavior is bad for my physical and mental health.

Know that the older you get, the easier it becomes to say... "Nah. Not getting hammered today. I have more important things to do".

Also, get away from Law Enforcement. It's almost impossible to get clean spiritually and chemically until you do. The violence, the requirement to constantly dominate others, and the authoritarian environment in that industry are extremely unhealthy.

I know this from thirty years of working intimately with soldiers, prison guards, cops, and professional fighters teaching them how to fight. I never saw one get mentally healthy until they moved away from The Hierarchy. Sadly, this usually didn't occur until their late forties after they'd run through a couple of wives, destroyed their credit, gotten the department sued, and alienated their kids.

Possibly this offends you, but I'm just telling you what I saw because knowing the probabilities helps a person calculate their course in life. Steer towards healthy waters.

I got out of the military about four years ago. I was military police and I was stationed at a less than great duty station in Cuba. While I was there I was positioned in a few places where several suicides had happened. Half way through my tour my disposition and personality started to change, I began to drink fairly heavily (but could also go weeks without a drink too) and I began to get angry, like violently. This is not my personality at all!!

About a year after I got out, my spouse and I went to D.C for my birthday and if you have ever been towards Dupont Circle, there are several "tarot" readers out and about. One ethnic Romanian (Gypsy) grabbed me by the arm as I passed her and looked very scared - she said my name (which hadn't been mentioned by myself or wife) and told me that I had a very dark spirit attached to me and that she would rid me of it for 1200 dollars. I told her thank you but thinking she was just trying to make a buck, I declined.

The shadows, unexplained poltergist phenomenon, tortured faces appearing in places that no image should appear has only gotten worse, while my disposition, anger and self-destructive behavior appears to only be getting worse. Many times when I am lashing out, part of me feels like I am watching myself act this way and screaming internally to stop. I know many people will say that it is PTSD, but I am and have been getting top of the line treatment for it.

The story doesn't end there, many people have seen these phenomenon occuring around me. In fact, three other people who are friends to my wife and myself who aren't paranormally minded have asked if there is a dark spirit attached to me. I was a very dedicated wiccan before the military and very sensitive to spirits. Since that time, I haven't been able to sense the spirits, I haven't been able to practice my craft because I am blocked. I feel like every time I reach out to the universe, I am blocked. I don't know if I picked up the angry spirits in Cuba or if somehow they were allowed in but I'm at my wits end. I feel as though sometimes I "step out" of my body and life and something very dark steps in.

I don't think it's attached to you, but you have left part of yourself at that place. You are suffering from soul loss. You may want to see a shaman who can perform a soul retreival.

• Like 2

Dante, the only message I received for you is, "Someone is coming."

From my personal experience, you have asked for help and you have been heard.

Love and light to you.

• Like 1

PTSD sounds more likely than anything else, along with the alcohol abuse. You didn't say how long you've been in treatment. Have you talked about this with a therapist? It's always helpful to engage in introspection about if/how we are creating or contributing to our own problems, because often that's the case. Which is good news, since that means we can do something about it. The gypsy you ran into? Just trading on fear & superstition, and it's leading you to focus on the negative instead of the positive. The biggest influence in your life is you, so figure out what you need to do and do it; empower yourself instead of a gypsy stranger or an unknown spook.

• Like 1

Against Attacs of the dark spirits can prevent many ways. For example in old Greece placed above the doors of the houses faces of Gorgons (image, sculpture)

Or you can used talisman or amulet, or meditation about a good high spirit...............

• 3 weeks later...

Dantes Theory, regardless of why the entity attached to you, you can get rid of it yourself. Experiencing an entity attachment is scary and confusing. And fear gives the entity power. Fortunately, because of a Universal Law of free will, no entity can force itsself into your space if you do not want it there. Calm your mind and tell the entity it cannot stay with you, that it must leave - now. It may take a few times of repeating this but it will leave. If you believe in guardian spirits (angels)/spirit guides - ask them to remove the entity and deal with it. They will.

To keep it from happening again, work on raising your vibrational field. Get away from substance abuse and lose the anger because these keep your vibes lower and attracts entities with similar vibes. As Lumpino suggested, there are things that help. Crystal points are excellent because they have extremely high vibrations. Dark entities cannot stay in higher vibrational fields. There are some very good books on the subject.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dante, the only message I received for you is, "Someone is coming."

From my personal experience, you have asked for help and you have been heard.

Love and light to you.

I read what you said and I felt a shiver of accuracy. Since I got the substance abuse under control, I am more aware of the energy that has settled itself about me. Every day or so, I get this sensation like there is electricity running from the crown of my head down to the souls of my feet, followed by a whisper I can't hear. I'm trying to figure out what it is saying.

Got a reign in on the substance abuse, so now I am more aware of the energy. Now I can feel it run down from my head, down my back to the soles of my feet. It feels like an incredibly powerful static charge, then I usually a whisper follows. I don't know what it says but I'm working on it.