Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

Missi NuNu

How is it a non sequiter?

The reason I belive in the "Illuminati" is not based on anything to do with the 2012 Olympics. The reason I believe in such an organization is based largely upon the situations presented in the questions I have asked.

Why would the government kill it's own president? Why would they cover-up a child sex ring? Why would the mainstream media and law enforcement participate in covering these things up?

Could it be that they conspire together as means of protecting themselves? I tend to think that is a very logical conclusion to be reached. And it is one at the very heart of peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

So is that fact that government leaders gather annually to pay worship to, and sacrifice a child effigy to a 40-foot owl god. The fact that government leaders from around the globe, along with high ranking members of the mainstream media and other walks of life, meet annually to discuss the issues of the world and how to address them also plays a large role in peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

If they weren't so hush-hush about the whole thing - if the media actually covered the event; if the people at the meetings actually openly discussed their thoughts on these issues it wouldn't be so heavily scrutinized by those who rightfully find it to be very suspicious.

The whole mind control aspect of things also ties into all of this.

For you to declare all these as a non sequitur is an untrue statement. As I said, all of these types of instances and bits of information combined together are the primary reason people believe in the existence of an organization such as the "Illuminati."

And when at any point in this thread (or any other for that matter) did I indicate that because one, two, three, four, ten, or even 100 conspiracies may be true that it then means all of them are?

I have never stated or implied such a thing. That is a standpoint generally taken by those who believe every conspiracy to be nonsense regardless of how much information indicates there are some that are true.

It's an approach CTDs apply to people who believe in certain conspiracies as a means of undermining their beliefs and the worthwile information they present in support of those beliefs.

Simply because I believe the highest ranking members of society conspire together as a means of protecting themselves and serving their own self interests rather than those that best serve the people does not mean I believe George Bush and the Royal Family are reptilians, or any other number of conspiracy theories that I readily admit are absurd.

Like I said 3 pages back......Argumentum Verbosum

You are connecting the dots using multiple situations and finding the most obscure relationships between each.

This thread was about the Olympics and Illuminati, guess what, nothing happened. What next? The World Ending in 2012 is a Secret Society's way of controlling the masses via world wide fear?

I find it quite amusing where your postings have dragged this thread from "sinister olympic mascots" and "stadium lights are a symbolisim of illuminati" to discussions about Bohemian Grove and other government scandals.

Like I said.....Argumentum Verbosum

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 1

Like I said 3 pages back......Argumentum Verbosum

Simply because you and others are unwilling to address the key points I made regarding my beliefs in an "Illuminati" does not mean they are "argumentun verbosum." It simply shows you aren't willing to discuss realities that lead me and others to believe what we do.

You are connecting the dots using multiple situations and finding the most obscure relationships between each.

Really? It's obscure of me to accurately recognize the U.S. government is involved in every one of the instances I have made mention of?

It's obscure of me to recognize that law enforcement and the media plays a role in the cover-ups I've mentioned?

It's obscure of me to accurately note that the mainstream media provides no coverage on things such as the Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Club's annual gatherings?

I don't think so. Actually, I know it isn't. These are very notable connections to be made. If you and others refuse to understand why that is so then you are the ones at fault, not me.

This thread was about the Olympics and Illuminati, guess what, nothing happened.

And yet again, I never said anything would happen. Not surprisingly, however, that doesn't prevent any of you from falsely stating or implying that I did say something would happen.

What next? The World Ending in 2012 is a Secret Society's way of controlling the masses via world wide fear?

Ah, and there we go again - presenting an idea to undermine the actual beliefs a conspiracy theorist is actually presenting. A tactic the CTDs seemingly always use at some point in these discussions.

I find it quite amusing where your postings have dragged this thread from "sinister olympic mascots" and "stadium lights are a symbolisim of illuminati" to discussions about Bohemian Grove and other government scandals.

Of course you and like-minded individuals find it "amusing" that I have brought relevant events into the discussion. It's far easier to deride someone for their beliefs based soley upon something like symbolism present at the Olympic Games. It's another thing entirely to address events that are acknowledged as true which support a persons beliefs.

Not surprisingly, not a single one of you has addressed any of these primary reasons I have presented which lie at the heart of my belief in something like the "Illuminati" being a reality.

You act as if I'm mentioning things that have nothing to do with my beliefs about this subject. You are very wrong with that assement however. They have a great deal to with my beliefs - far more than anything related to the 2012 Olympic Games.

Like I said, if people want this thread to focus soley on the "Illuminati" in connection to the 2012 Olympics then I will start a different thread which is meant to be a general discussion about the "Illuminati." I have no problem with that at all.

My only concern with doing so is that either a moderator will tell me to continue discussing the subject in this thread, or that people already discussing the topic in this thread will chime in with comments complaining I had started a new thread about the Illuminati when this one is so active at the moment.

But hey, like I said, I have no problem starting a seperate thread otherwise.

Like I said.....Argumentum Verbosum

And you can say it a million times - it doesn't make it true however.

What's true up to this point is that neither you, nor anyone else, is willing to address known realities that exist or have occurred which lead people to believe governments and some of the highest ranking members of society conspire together as a means of protecting their own actions (illegal or not) and carrying out self serving agendas (regardless of how detrimental they may be to the general population).

Rather than address any of this you prefer to wave your "Argumentum Verbosum" flag around as if it holds some type of validity. It doesn't. All it shows is that you refuse to address certain realities at the heart of peoples beliefs in an organization such as the "Illuminati."

At first you declared such things "undebatable." Now you're going with the "argumentum verbosum" approach. Neither of which is true.

All it really amounts to is the fact that up to this point not a single one of you - despite the fact there are multiple amounts of "you" for every one of me - is willing to address the valid reasoning I have presented for my beliefs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Those who oversaw the 2012 Olympic Stadium design, 2012 Olympic logo design, and 2012 Olympic mascots design are fully aware some people believe the Illuminati exists and thought it would be fun to "spook" them a bit by using designs and symbols that can be reasonably connected to the Illuminati.

Oh god! the thread has been bumped, prepare for the wrath that follows.... ;)

Hi VomachiavellioV and welcome to UM.

I agree with you to a certain extent, either way it did spook a few people out there, I would say some of it is just coincidence rather than designers having fun. Unless you are suggesting a 'designers poking fun at the rumour believing public' conspiracy...

I could go with your explanation for the odd looking mascots though... triangle.png

Edited by Junior Chubb

Haven't been on this thread in a couple of months.

How did it all play out?

Are we good?

Edited by Rafterman

Oh god! the thread has been bumped, prepare for the wrath that follows.... ;)

Hi VomachiavellioV and welcome to UM.

I agree with you to a certain extent, either way it did spook a few people out there, I would say some of it is just coincidence rather than designers having fun. Unless you are suggesting a 'designers poking fun at the rumour believing public' conspiracy...

I could go with your explanation for the odd looking mascots though... triangle.png

It'd be nice to think that lord Coe and LOCOG had a sense of humour, but nothing else I saw from LOCO would seem to suggest that. Everything about the whole tedious affair suggested that they took themselves very seriosuly indeed...

Haven't been on this thread in a couple of months.

How did it all play out?

Are we good?

We are still here, no alien Invasions, no false flag terror attacks, no real terror attacks, no revealing of the Illuminati or the NWO, but there was a big shock....

Great Britain managed third spot. :)

• Like 1

It'd be nice to think that lord Coe and LOCOG had a sense of humour, but nothing else I saw from LOCO would seem to suggest that. Everything about the whole tedious affair suggested that they took themselves very seriosuly indeed...

Indeed, a high quality event all round, so much so I really enjoyed seeing your not so enthusiastic view changing after watching us grab the a sailing gold in the flesh. :)

I do think it is possible that in amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun. After all they are from the same nation that managed to squeeze a Mr Bean comedy sketch into the opening ceremony...

I do think it is possible that in amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun. After all they are from the same nation that managed to squeeze a Mr Bean comedy sketch into the opening ceremony...

You really have no idea how ridiculous you sound, do you.

First you argued as if there is absolutely nothing corresponding to anything associated to the "Illuminati" at this year's Olympics. Now you are acknowledging such symbolisms were present, but that that you feel it was done as nothing more than a joke to tease those who believe such an organization exists.

That assesment is ridiculous for two reasons.

1.) It goes 100% against your original argument that in no way could anything present at the 2012 Olympic Games have been even remotely linked to the "Illuminati."

2.) To then conclude that some things from the 2012 London Olympics could be reasonably linked to the "Illuminati," but that it was only done to mock those who believe in such things is just beyond blatant stupidity and foolishness.

It shows nothing less than how naive and ignorant you are about such things.

Let me guess, anywhere "Illuminati" symbolism is present it is only done to play a joke on those who believe such an organization exists rather than being done for the reasons the conspiracy theorists have stated, right?

If that's your belief, then guess what - the joke is on you.

ScreenShot2012-08-17at63319PM.png

Click on "Ordo Templi Orientis" to learn what it is. Click here for the Google Image search results for "Ordo Templi Orientis."

But ya know what, I'm sure your right. It's either a random coincidence, you don't see what is present, or it's just a big ole joke placed in the closing ceromonies of the 2012 Olympic Games so the organizers can have a good chuckle amongst themselves.

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent. :rolleyes:

Edited by Left-Field
  • Like 1

First you argued as if there is absolutely nothing corresponding to anything associated to the "Illuminati" at this year's Olympics. Now you are acknowledging such symbolisms were present, but that that you feel it was done as nothing more than a joke to tease those who believe such an organization exists.

1.) It goes 100% against your original argument that in no way could anything present at the 2012 Olympic Games have been even remotely linked to the "Illuminati."

2.) To then conclude that some things from the 2012 London Olympics could be reasonably linked to the "Illuminati," but that it was only done to mock those who believe in such things is just beyond blatant stupidity and foolishness.

Let me guess, anywhere "Illuminati" symbolism is present it is only done to play a joke on those who believe such an organization exists rather than being done for the reasons the conspiracy theorists have stated, right?

Ordo Templi Orientis

Click on "Ordo Templi Orientis" to learn what it is. Click here for the Google Image search results for "Ordo Templi Orientis."

But ya know what, I'm sure your right. It's either a random coincidence, you don't see what is present, or it's just a big ole joke placed in the closing ceromonies of the 2012 Olympic Games so the organizers can have a good chuckle amongst themselves.

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent.

My argument with you was that you accused me of mentioning something in the thread that was not previously mentioned without bothering to read all of the thread.

I tried to discuss this with you but youignored my post for the second time (http://www.unexplain...90#entry4403449 & http://www.unexplain...15#entry4462774), now you have decided to stop ignoring me and come at me with words like 'ridiculous', 'stupidity' and 'foolishness'. I would ask why you have decided to start interacting with me again but I do not want to encourage any discussion with you.

I am now having a more 'light hearted' discussion about if some designers may have had a 'play about' with some peoples misconceptions of what the Olympics represents, not whether the Illuminati used symbolism or were planning to stage a world wide event at the Olympics. I have no concern if you can see the difference or not.

Sorry to take a childish stance but if you can't respond to the post that was intended for you before you accuse me of 'sounding ridiculous' in a later post, I have no intention going any further with you, to encourage this I have left nothing in this post that needs a response.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

My argument with you was that you accused me of mentioning something in the thread that was not previously mentioned without bothering to read all of the thread.

First off, as you admit below, your behavior is quite childish.

Secondly, I have addressed this "concern" of yours already (read here). You even responded to it (read here). I have also responded to if not all of, the large majority of your recent posts.

You cling to this "I'm not gonna discuss things with you until you satisfy my demands" approach as a means of ignoring relevant information and commentary I have presented.

....now you have decided to stop ignoring me and come at me with words like 'ridiculous', 'stupidity' and 'foolishness'. I would ask why you have decided to start interacting with me again but I do not want to encourage any discussion with you.

I chopped out the first part of this comment because I've already addressed it despite your claims that I haven't (read the links I provided above).

As for ignoring you, like I said, I've responded to the large majority of your recent posts. That is far from ignoring you. If you want me to respond to everything you say or otherwise you'll seize discussion on anything else then you are expecting too much attention from me to be given to you.

As for why I responded to your last post, well quite frankly, it's like I already said: Your comments regarding Illuminati symbolism present at the 2012 Olympics falls in line with the manner I have stated above.

You acknowledge the symbolism being there, yet you now reason it was present because:

"amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun."

There is nothing light-hearted about that. It is what I have told you it is. You either believe the Illuminati symbolism was there or you don't. Your comment above implies that you do believe it was present at the Olympics.

So, rather than confronting that as a reality you come up with the ridiculous notion that a "couple" people who organized the 2012 Olympics "may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun."

Those are your words, not mine.

If that is what you really believe not only are you fooling yourself, but you are actually presenting a conspiracy theory of your own regarding the Illuminati symbols that were present at the 2012 Olympic games.

I am now having a more 'light hearted' discussion about if some designers may have had a 'play about' with some peoples misconceptions of what the Olympics represents, not whether the Illuminati used symbolism or were planning to stage a world wide event at the Olympics. I have no concern if you can see the difference or not.

There is no difference. You either acknowledge the symbolism was there or you don't. You can't reasonably claim both. If you believe you can then it is you who cannot see the difference (which I'm beginning to think you really can't).

Sorry to take a childish stance but if you can't respond to the post that was intended for you before you accuse me of 'sounding ridiculous' in a later post, I have no intention going any further with you.

Then continue behaving in your childlike manner and don't partake in further discussion with me.

Whether you decide to follow through with that or not, however, I am free to respond to anything I want as a member of this forum whether it is something you have posted or something any other member has posted.

to encourage this I have left nothing in this post that needs a response.

No, you haven't.

If you want to "encourage this" then don't respond to anything I have to say. Though if you decide to do so you should keep in mind I am free to respond to anything you post whether it be in this topic or any other. That how forums work.

You have the option of putting me on your ignore list if you really don't want to have any temptation to feel a need to respond to my posts. I've already done it with a few members I don't care to be bothered by myself because that is how I was instructed to deal with it.

Edited by Left-Field
  • Like 1

ScreenShot2012-08-17at63319PM.png

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent. :rolleyes:

I thibnk that possibly you may be taking it slightly more seriously than was intended, perhaps.

Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminato symbology (or anyone else), to what end? Did it in fact accomplish any sinister purpose?

• Like 1

I think that possibly you may be taking it slightly more seriously than was intended, perhaps.

What do you think I'm taking more seriously than intended? The Ordo Templi Orientis image present in the closing ceremonies?

If so, if the symbology isn't there for a particular reason why was it put there at all?

People don't place symbology within such events for the heck of it. You can be certain that whoever organized the closing ceromonies was well aware they'd have that Ordo Templi Orientis image there.

They made certain everything would line up perfectly to show that symbology - from the pyramid at the top, to the phoenix/dove underneath it, to the fiery cauldron looking thing at the base, and the two crosses present on both sides of the bird.

Such things don't just happen. They are well orchestrated and require a worthwhile amount of thought and time put into having it done.

Things like that (whether it be Illuminati symbolism present at the Olympics, or logos associated with sports teams and halftime shows at the Superbowl, etc) are well planned, thought out, and done so with a specific purpose and intent.

There is always a reason.

I have difficulty understanding why some people start by saying the symbology isn't present at all and that no such group would ever exist (let alone possibly exist), before then acknowledging the symbolism is present, but they try and dismiss it by concluding it's simply a joke and/or served no purpose and therefore doesn't matter.

Some people just deny, deny, deny until it becomes plainly obvious. Then once it's obvious their next approach is to dismiss such things as holding any relevance.

It's the same with talk of the NWO. People scoffed at those who mentioned such a thing for decades (if not much longer). Now that government officials and commentators have openly stated their desire for a New World Order the very people who scoffed at the mere notion of such a thing conclude that a New World Order really isn't such a bad idea and that if the government is in favor of it then it must be a good thing.

The same can be said with the RFID chips. Many spoke out against them and how they would one day be forced upon us only to be mocked for stating such things. Well guess what, RFID chips are now standard for anyone that gets a drivers license in North Carolina. How long until that is common practice across the entire United States?

RFID chips are also being used in credit cards and passports. And worse, they've already been being placed into peoples bodies.

But yet again, the very people who belittled those who spoke out against such things coming to fruition just a few years ago now pay no mind to just how absurd this RFID chipping is and the fact that soon enough it will be forced upon all of us one way or another.

They do it by introducing it into the mainstream bits at a time until people are so conditioned to it they accept it as simply being the norm and don't even know any better to realize they should question it, and if nothing else shouldn't be forced to have an RFID chip within items most people carry on their person everywhere they go.

Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end? Did it in fact accomplish any sinister purpose?

Can you explain what you mean by, "Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end?" I'm really not certain what you are trying to ask there.

As for asking if it served a sinister purpose the answer is yes.

It would be no different then if Nazi symbolism was present at the 2012 Olympic games and then asking if that symbology served any sinister purpose.

• Like 1

If you want to "encourage this" then don't respond to anything I have to say. Though if you decide to do so you should keep in mind I am free to respond to anything you post whether it be in this topic or any other. That how forums work.

You have the option of putting me on your ignore list if you really don't want to have any temptation to feel a need to respond to my posts. I've already done it with a few members I don't care to be bothered by myself because that is how I was instructed to deal with it.

If somebody questions a post of mine, I feel the need to respond rather than ignore them. Even if it is just to let them know I am not interested in continuing the conversation with them.

I prefer not to use the ignore button, no matter how much I disagree with what you say or dislike your responses, by ignoring someone on a forum you are missing out on their opinions.

I have no intention discussing this further with you, to encourage this I have hopefully left nothing in this post that needs a response.

Edited by Junior Chubb

to encourage this I have hopefully left nothing in this post that needs a response.

ROFL :lol:

One can always hope... If you don't get one I probably will by merely responding to your post. Probably a very very long and tedious one too. But oh well. Such is life.

Token On-Topic Illuminati Symbol To Follow...

beyonce-illuminati-lady-gaga-symbols.jpg

Those naughty Illuminati!

:P

• Like 2

If somebody questions a post of mine, I feel the need to respond rather than ignore them. Even if it is just to let them know I am not interested in continuing the conversation with them.

Then surely you should understand the reason behind me responding to any posts you make directly in response to me or otherwise which call into question or attempt to undermine my thoughts about any given topic.

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

You'd be wise to change your ways. Hopefully you will come to this realization at some point in your life sooner rather than later. The odds seem to be against that happening for most, however.

Continue turning a blind eye to, and ignoring the obvious symbolism and other various forms of information that indicate the world operates in a far different manner than you allow yourselves to believe it does.

Both good and evil exist in this world. Evil operates and walks in the darkness, as do those willingly unaware of its presence.

You may think evil only exists amongst the "common" man, but I assure you it has very much so infiltrated the highest ranks of goverment, law enforcement, and the business and entertainment industries, as well as the mainstream media and news outlets.

If you walk amongst the blind and unknowledgeable you will continue to be those things yourself and travel down an unkind path.

Ultimately though, your day of reckoning will come.

Edited by Left-Field
  • Like 1

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

You'd be wise to change your ways. Hopefully you will come to this realization at some point in your life sooner rather than later. The odds seem to be against that happening for most, however.

Continue turning a blind eye to, and ignoring the obvious symbolism and other various forms of information that indicate the world operates in a far different manner than you allow yourselves to believe it does.

Both good and evil exist in this world. Evil operates and walks in the darkness, as do those willingly unaware of its presence.

You may think evil only exists amongst the "common" man, but I assure you it has very much so infiltrated the highest ranks of goverment, law enforcement, and the business and entertainment industries, as well as the mainstream media and news outlets.

If you walk amongst the blind and unknowledgeable you will continue to be those things yourself and travel down an unkind path.

None of this proves that there is an Illuminati. Sorry, but it doesn't. Nothing you have presented proves that there is an Illuminati. Sorry, but it hasn't.

You can be convinced of this idea if you'd prefer, but that doesn't mean that anyone else should also believe it. Nor does it mean that anyone should take the time to go through your evidence point by point in refutation if they find the very idea to be ridiculous, and your evidence to be insubstantial. Quite frankly, for anyone to go through such an endeavor would require the patience of Job when you consider that the simplest and shortest of responses to your topics often result in a long winded, aggressive (bordering on militant), and sometimes completely nonsensical and unrelated nit-picky rebuttal.

Ultimately though, your day of reckoning will come.

We're all going to die at some point, so I guess you're right about one thing here; we will indeed all have a day of reckoning, yourself included. Unless the athiests (stated respectfully of course) among us are correct and we just... end.

What really gets me is that I've seen your interactions in non-serious and humorous discussions. You come across as a completely likeable and friendly guy in those areas. You make me smile and even laugh (genuinely, not mockingly) in those areas. Let some of that bleed into your serious discussions and lighten up a bit. You might find that sometimes a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Can you explain what you mean by, "Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end?" I'm really not certain what you are trying to ask there.

As for asking if it served a sinister purpose the answer is yes.

It would be no different then if Nazi symbolism was present at the 2012 Olympic games and then asking if that symbology served any sinister purpose.

if there was illuminato symbolism all over the Olympics, what was the purpose of it and did it achieve anything, is what I was asking. Did it in fact further the cause of the NWO? Did it succeed in getting the people used to the All Seeing Eye of the NWO?

• Like 1

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

Surely everyone knows that, but not everyone thinks that it's necessary to have some all-powerful Secret Society who have meetings with Owls and things in order for evil to inflitrate govt, business etc. In fact, perhaps focussing on the all-powerful Secret Society and its sinister Rituals and so on is rather letting those in Government and Business who are perfectly capable of Evil entirely by themselves off the hook, rather; doesn't it cause a distraction to insist that there has to be an All Powerful secret Society with sinister Symbols and Rituals in order for Evil things to be done?

• Like 2

We're all going to die at some point, so I guess you're right about one thing here; we will indeed all have a day of reckoning, yourself included. Unless the athiests (stated respectfully of course) among us are correct and we just... end.

I don't think we are going to just 'end'....but we won't know for sure until we die......:)

If the day of reckoning comes...I think we will judge ourselves.

Perhaps every emotion / response we create in others, throughout our whole life will be part of the reckoning..?

Can't do better than creating a bit of happiness and love....when possible.... maybe. (and not being too hard on ourselves as well)

Here endeth the Sunday Morning Sermon.......lol

Then surely you should understand the reason behind me responding to any posts you make directly in response to me or otherwise which call into question or attempt to undermine my thoughts about any given topic.

It is so difficult to bite my tongue and respond to you with a calm mind. I will not question your post as I have already stated I am not interested in discussing this further with you. The thread is there for people to read, I have no reason to defend myself.

Enjoy your thoughts on any given topic...

• Like 1

None of this proves that there is an Illuminati. Sorry, but it doesn't. Nothing you have presented proves that there is an Illuminati. Sorry, but it hasn't.

I have never claimed anything I've stated or presented "proves" there is an Illuminati. I've actually admitted that nothing I've presented "proves" such things.

The information I have brought forth, however, gives very strong indication that a group encompassing the beliefs associated with the Illuminati has infiltrated key institutions in the world or government, law enforcement, business, and media (among other things) as a means of conditioning and manipulating people, as well as placing themselves in better position to carry forth self serving agendas and covering up their own crimes.

You can be convinced of this idea if you'd prefer, but that doesn't mean that anyone else should also believe it.

I have never claimed otherwise. By the same token, those who don't believe what I do shouldn't feel that I need to believe what they do about such things.

This thread is about the Illuminat though, so that is what I've been discussing.

Nor does it mean that anyone should take the time to go through your evidence point by point in refutation if they find the very idea to be ridiculous, and your evidence to be insubstantial.

If people find the very idea to be so ridiculous to the point they won't look into the information suggesting such things are true, why bother to discuss such a topic to begin with (well, I actually already know at least a partial answer to that, and it's to scoff at, mock, and belittle those who do discuss and/or believe such things).

Furthermore, that very approach only underlines my point that those of you who laugh at such things to do so without having any notable level of knowledge about the topic.

If one truly wants to look into and understand why others believe in things such as the Illuminati than they need to look into all the information presented by those who actually do read about this topic.

You can't very well find the information I or others present (I don't believe I have ever called it "evidence" despite you presenting it that way) insubstantial when you don't look into very deeply - if at all.

This goes for any subject matter whether it be conspiracy related or not.

Quite frankly, for anyone to go through such an endeavor would require the patience of Job when you consider that the simplest and shortest of responses to your topics often result in a long winded, aggressive (bordering on militant), and sometimes completely nonsensical and unrelated nit-picky rebuttal.

That is your opinion. And it comes from someone who apparently isn't interested in actually discussing the beliefs others have about the Illuminati, but is only really interested in mocking those who do.

You call my commentary "long winded" because you have no interest in learning about, looking into on your own, or confronting the relevant amounts of information I present.

You state my comments are aggressive (and bordering on "militant" apparently) because you don't like the fact I call foolish statements foolish, stupid comments stupid, and ridiculous claims ridiculous.

You claim I'm the aggressive one, yet you have no problem with the fact people have "attacked" me throughout my first post in this thread. You have joined in on this bahavior and encouraged it to continue. Yet somehow I'm the aggressive one?

You claim my comments are nonsensical and off-topic, yet this is only because you refuse to look into the things I state and fail to understand why it is all connected to begin with.

By your own statements in this post of yours I'm quoting you are only proving the fact that you and those who approach topics like this in the same manner you do aren't interested in learning anything about the topic. All you want to do is mingle amongst yourselves and laugh at those who actually have a better understanding of the subject than you do.

If I know nothing about the game of baseball and want to learn all about it I'm going to turn to someone who has acutally studied the game and knows it's history. If possible I'd talk to people who have played and/or coached the sport.

I'm not going to go to someone who says "Oh, I've heard of baseball, but I have never watched a game or played it. And I have no idea what the rules are or terminoligy is. I think it's pretty stupid and ridiculous though anyway."

This applies to any given topic. Just because the uneducated person on the sport of baseball thinks it's stupid does not in anyway mean the sport is actually stupid and ridiculous.

What really gets me is that I've seen your interactions in non-serious and humorous discussions. You come across as a completely likeable and friendly guy in those areas. You make me smile and even laugh (genuinely, not mockingly) in those areas. Let some of that bleed into your serious discussions and lighten up a bit. You might find that sometimes a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Thank you. I appreciate the compliments.

Truth is, I'm not a "bad guy." I have what I consider to be a pretty good sense of humor. That said I'm not so sure how I'm supposed to lighten up a bit when discussing things I believe in and upon doing so I have people laughing at and ridiculing me for those beliefs.

If I stated my beliefs and others respectfully disagreed it'd be entirely different and I would show them the same level of respect in return. It works both ways.

I am not one who enjoys arguing with people. My preference is to always have respectful and intelligent dialouge with others.

Cheers.

Again, thank you. I hope you have a good day (or week, or year... why not, right? lol) too.

• Like 1

Surely everyone knows that...

It'd be nice if everyone did, but the truth is there are a great deal who do not.

...but not everyone thinks that it's necessary to have some all-powerful Secret Society who have meetings with Owls and things in order for evil to inflitrate govt, business etc.

Absolutely not. I totally agree with you. That doesn't mean it is not so, however.

For example, the Bohemian Club is a secret society. It's members are comprised of politicians (up to and including Presidents of the United States) along with other high ranking members of society. These people gather on a yearly basis to worship a 40-foot stone owl.

What I state above is fact, yet for some reason people seem to brush it aside as if it meaningless. Why is that so?

Not every wrong doing member of the government (or any other walk of life) is part of an occult, but there is overwhelming amounts of information available indicating many of them are. The same is true regarding information which suggests the "elite" conspire together to cover-up their wrong doings/crime and carry out self serving agendas.

In fact, perhaps focussing on the all-powerful Secret Society and its sinister Rituals and so on is rather letting those in Government and Business who are perfectly capable of Evil entirely by themselves off the hook, rather; doesn't it cause a distraction to insist that there has to be an All Powerful secret Society with sinister Symbols and Rituals in order for Evil things to be done?

When such reasoning lies in truth, no.

It's also worth noting that the people accused of operating within these secret societies are members of government and business. It's not as if we (people who believe what I do regarding this subject that is) are dismissing those peoples crimes to focus on that of other groups. We are stating that the same people who carry out these crimes within their day jobs or personal lives are the very people involved in these occult practices.

They are the same people who conspire together as a means of conditioning and manipulating people through the mainstream media, entertainment industries, and news outlets.

Does that mean every single "elitist" in these various industries is "in" on this larger scale of organizational wrong doing? Of course not. That has never been what I have claimed though.

if there was illuminato symbolism all over the Olympics, what was the purpose of it and did it achieve anything, is what I was asking. Did it in fact further the cause of the NWO? Did it succeed in getting the people used to the All Seeing Eye of the NWO?

The more mainstream you can present your symbolism the less likely people are to take notice of it as being anything sinister.

Look at all the "All Seeing-Eye" symbolism found all throughout the entertainment industry. This isn't mere coincidence.

Check out how many musicians use such symbolism in their videos and style of dress, how they often cover-up one of their eyes and use the same hand signals (making a circle by pressing the thumb to the pointer finger with your other 3 fingers pointed on an upwards curve for "666"; making the horns gesture is another one).

People will laugh at such things, but it's so prominently done by so many different artists (among others) that it is hard to dismiss. And it certainly isn't coincidental.

How many times throughout the course of a day or even a year do you encounter anyone making that "666" or "horns" hand gesture.

I never see it. None of my friends or family members do such things. None of my coworkers, etc. I never see it walking down the street or through a store on in the mall, etc. Why is this?

You mentioned the NWO. Decades ago (if not longer) conspiracy theorists were telling people this was a goal those who encompass such a thing as the Illuminati wanted to accomplish. Those who doubt the conspiracy dismissed the idea altogether. They said such talk was nonsense and that it would never happened. They laughed at and belittled those who dared make mention of such a thing.

Well, look where we are now. Some politicians have openely discussed a New World Order. The political talk shows have made mention of such a thing as well. Yet, what happens? The very people who laughed at the conspiracy theorists decades ago now hear it mentioned by politicians, etc and fail to realize this has been in the works for decades.

The phrase "New World Order" gradually enters the mainstream to the point people get conditioned to it. They end up thinking there's really nothing wrong with it. That it's not such a bad idea afterall. That if there is talk about than it certainly can't be something sinister.

The very people who though the simple idea of such a thing was so preposterous only a few years ago now hear of it and don't even question it. That's how it works.

The same with the RFID chipping. Conspiracy theorists warned of the widespread use them for quite some time now. The conspiracy theorists doubters however mocked and laughed at those who stated what would be coming about with them.

Well guess what, it's now standard procedure in North Carolina for everyone who has a drivers license in that state to have an RFID chip planted within it. This means they can be tracked everywhere they go with their drivers license (and lets face it, pretty much everyone takes their license with them when they leave the house).

How long do you think it will be before the entire United States has this RFID chip planted in their drives license and that the law will state it must be there?

It's being placed in credit cards and passports as well.

There are some cases where it's already being implanted into peoples body.

This is the very thing conspiracy theorists were ridiculed for discussing years ago only for it to now becoming into fruition and people blindly accept it.

Again, it slowly gets introduced into mainstream use until it gradually becomes so widely spread that it is just looked upon as common practice and people fail to realize the dangers associated with it.

By the time peoples children and grandchildren grow into adulthood they won't think twice about it because they will have grown up not knowing of a time when such things weren't in place as "common practice" and soon enough part of the law.

They do it in the present and pass it on down through the generations. For as much as are freedoms and rights are being stripped from us already it will be that much worse for are children and grandchildren who grow up without having known any better.

Some think such talk is a joke, but it's far from it. It is reality.

• Like 1