Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Simbi Laveau

UFO Over Olympics Opening

81 posts in this topic

Why do you people keep saying OH WHY DO THE ALIENS GIVE A FIG ABOUT THE GAMES, DUUUUUHHHHHHHH there doing the Grand Pan Galactic Olympic Games didnt you all know that its been televised on quantum tv move with the times people !!!!!!!!!

That UFO was on the highlights again last night. How strange it seems to be hanging around most nights and it seems like whoever is piloting this UFO is allowing the bbc to shoot footage of the stadium from it! This is real evidence of the bbc being involved in a coverup of extraterrestrials but also covertly using their technology for overhead shots of the Olympic stadium. Or.... It could be a blimp? I don't know which one is more believable?

1 person likes this

That UFO was on the highlights again last night. How strange it seems to be hanging around most nights and it seems like whoever is piloting this UFO is allowing the bbc to shoot footage of the stadium from it! This is real evidence of the bbc being involved in a coverup of extraterrestrials but also covertly using their technology for overhead shots of the Olympic stadium. Or.... It could be a blimp? I don't know which one is more believable?

Oh, the heresy at display :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Posted (edited)

That's not a blimp.

The other day I was blow drying my dog with my air compressor and the tip got stuck in it's butt.

He inflated and floated away towards London.

Watch out for brown hailstones. :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
2 people like this

Military message to ET craft... "Who are you...???"

Reply from ET craft... "Bond... James Bond."