Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow people/creatures?

EnglishStudent526

Howdy people. So I've been hearing talk about things called shadow people or even shadow creatures (you know like animals), and i'm curious to see what this is about.

Post any theories, or stories you have of them.

This is more a paranormal subject than a Crypto subject.

idk i dont think they are real but i have seen some creepy videos of thm.

they are demons

thought this was a myth/legend.... lol idk

they are myths / legends if you ask me

in any case you can search shadow people shadow men hat men ect here and find countless threads already having beaten this subject to death (or undeath as it were)

sigh

• Like 1

Supposedly the shadow people are not material like people, but are misty and made of a dark smoke like stuff and can change the shape of the smoke quite easily. But appear as a humanoid for some reason. Perhaps to interact with people?

They are supposedly what might be called Evil. And people that see them sense they are un-natural and do not mean them any good.

Basically, as a Christian, I'd put them in with fallen angels... demons in other words.

Supposedly the shadow people are not material like people, but are misty and made of a dark smoke like stuff and can change the shape of the smoke quite easily. But appear as a humanoid for some reason. Perhaps to interact with people?

They are supposedly what might be called Evil. And people that see them sense they are un-natural and do not mean them any good.

Basically, as a Christian, I'd put them in with fallen angels... demons in other words.

I'm a christian too and i thought everything was fallen angels and demons... now though, i just think these are beings from another dimension or something....

I don't believe all shadow people are demons--in fact, I'm not sure any of them are demons. I've seen shadow men and I've never felt any negative energy from them. At all.

I don't believe all shadow people are demons--in fact, I'm not sure any of them are demons. I've seen shadow men and I've never felt any negative energy from them. At all.

did you just like see them? that's it?... or were they doing anything... i'm sorry i'm a curious person

• Like 1

demons? doubt it. . . I'd say more of a manifestation of the mind. Brains have indeed been known to play insane tricks on people. Science has not yet fully figured out what the brain is capable of, but they do know that it is indeed a powerful thing.

demons? doubt it. . . I'd say more of a manifestation of the mind. Brains have indeed been known to play insane tricks on people. Science has not yet fully figured out what the brain is capable of, but they do know that it is indeed a powerful thing.

i agree with the mind being able to play alot of tricks... however i wouldn't rule out demons yet...

I've heard that there have been reports of friendly and even helpful shadow people, but the great majority of reports have them creating Fear in the viewer, or the viewer sensing anger, or evil intent from the being.

• Like 1

did you just like see them? that's it?... or were they doing anything... i'm sorry i'm a curious person

The ones I saw were just sort of standing around...I got the sense they were observing either me or my surroundings.

The ones I saw were just sort of standing around...I got the sense they were observing either me or my surroundings.

idc if they are evil or not that is some creepy crap :P
  • Like 1

"observing" just gets me paranoid and thinks of conspiracies....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I experienced what I call shadow people on 3 consecutive nights. They were black smoke like amorphous figures that seemed to sway slightly on the wall. There were 3 of them. Distinguished from each other only by they're lack of eyes. They're eyes were the color of the wall! It seemed to me they were there to observe that which was about to occur. They always appeared immediately prior to a visit from an energy I had not known. This energy presented itself as good at first but I quickly realized the seduction was false. A battle for my soul ensued for 3 nights of terror.

Faith was my only weapon and I won each battle. The presence knew my strength and gave up after the 3rd attempt. I never saw those shadow people or experienced that energy ever again. Very strange indeed!

So, to answer your question, I believe they are observers of some sort. I really had no interaction w them other than them watching the spiritual battle I fought. That was over 20 years ago when I was 16.

How did you know that the evil energy did not come from the shadow people? Or that it was being directed by them? Chiefly intuition?

The attack sounds very much like a demonic attack to me.

How did you know that the evil energy did not come from the shadow people? Or that it was being directed by them? Chiefly intuition?

The attack sounds very much like a demonic attack to me.

It sounds like a demonic attack to me also, and I mean the dimension thing baffles me still because I thought demons were restricted to earth. This means that If there hopping dimensions and going back and forth would said dimensions still be on earth???

It sounds like a demonic attack to me also, and I mean the dimension thing baffles me still because I thought demons were restricted to earth. This means that If there hopping dimensions and going back and forth would said dimensions still be on earth???

According to many there is Heaven and Hell and Earth, and Purgatory and maybe a couple other worlds too. Hades is mentioned in the Bible, as is Tartarus. They may be euphamisms for Hell/Lake of Fire, but, according to some they exist.

I don't know for sure if Heaven, Earth and Hell are supposed to exist in the same space, but seperate, but I think that is the general idea.

According to many there is Heaven and Hell and Earth, and Purgatory and maybe a couple other worlds too. Hades is mentioned in the Bible, as is Tartarus. They may be euphamisms for Hell/Lake of Fire, but, according to some they exist.

I don't know for sure if Heaven, Earth and Hell are supposed to exist in the same space, but seperate, but I think that is the general idea.

But even so If there restricted to earth I wouldnt think that they could jump back and forth from heaven and earth because there Demons. I could see if they were bouncing back and forth from hell and earth though.

idk i dont think they are real but i have seen some creepy videos of thm.

Do you think you could post those videos or some of the videos youve seen of them?