Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ouija board

lizzyduhh

so my friends and i made a ouija board last friday. we arranged the letters in a circle with numbers in the middle. "yes" with a sun in one corner and "no" with a moon in the other. we had some bibles with us [of personal value] and said a protection prayer before we started. the glass we were using started moving after a few minutes of asking if anyone was there and started going in a circle around the letters. i recognized this from the warnings i read about, so we wished the spirit rest in peace and said goodbye. we then waited a couple minuted and then did it again. this time the glass went right to "goodbye". figuring it was the spirit from before or one that wasnt interested in talking, we waited for another, which we got. this one had a weak connection, answered yes and no questions better than having to spell anything out. anyway, after talking for a bit, we thanked the spirit and closed with goodbye.

the only problem was that we forgot the letter "X"

not once did we take our hands off the glass.

we followed all the rules we researched very thoroughly.

we even dropped the board off on the steps of a church to dispose of it.

anyway, i had a necklace with a cross on it that we couldnt find after we were done. then, today, Tuesday, my girlfriend was in the bathroom brushing her teeth and felt like someone was watching her. so she looked out in the hallway and there was my necklace, hanging from the chandelier...

what should i make of this?

Nothing... Ouija boards are useless for contacting "spirits". However, the one I made is great for scaring the crap out of my female "company". Works better than a horror flick anytime. Women eat this ouija board stuff up. Don't know why.

• Like 1

Kids these days have it so easy. Back in my day there was no internet to look up the rules. We had to make our own.

Your experience is lolable, the ghosts were cute, but I don't believe the part about the necklace, at all.

Whether spirits exist or not doesn't matter. Even if it is just our own bodies producing the results when one opens themselves up to the unknown parts of their own mind they should be mindful of what is within, or for believers, what is out there.

I would be infinitely more impressed if the glass/planchette moved entirely on its own without human influence.

• Like 2

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure why you would litter on a churches steps. Also not sure what they would do with your mess that you couldn't do.

I don't know what to say about the necklace thing, perhaps someone was pulling a prank on you.

• Like 1

I want to try Kokkuri San. The board is beautiful .

And I've had some weird stuff happen with a pendulum and a letter board .The stuff they spelled out was messed up ,so I do think it wasn't a fluke or sunconcious .

Ouija doesn't work well for me.

Just to let you the god crap is bull****, if you read the bible all it says is he loves, his life, and that you have to live your life how he wants you to, like waiting till your married to f no one is going to do that. Yeah ps ouija boards are fun but instead of letting the spirits mess with you mess with them.

• Like 1

Just to let you the god crap is bull****, if you read the bible all it says is he loves, his life, and that you have to live your life how he wants you to, like waiting till your married to f no one is going to do that. Yeah ps ouija boards are fun but instead of letting the spirits mess with you mess with them.

never said i believed in god, my gf is superstitious.

but I don't believe the part about the necklace, at all.

i totally know it could have been someone ******* around, especially my dad. i didnt say i was a true believer, i was just curious what other thought is might mean if it WAS real.

I forgot to post that we made our own boards too which is why I posted in the first place, to say as much, then I forgot to add it in.

If that was real with the necklace then I would still think you all who were present did it, subconsciously in the same manner that causes the planchette to move, or maybe it was someone physically playing a gag.

Some more on ouija and my thoughts, when a group does this who knows what they might conjure up using the group consciousness, so perhaps it was an egregore that your group created?

thats like that new movie coming out, right? a group of kids get all this gear in a room and create an entity simply by just believing in it and it ****s with them hardcore...

thats possible. i never thought of that, although the trailer to that movie has crossed my mind quite a bit.