Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wierd dream

cruzeddy

it starts off by me and a friend running down a hall way.theres doors on everyside of the hallway. the house or wherever we were in never ended, there were doors everywhere we went like a labryth. me and him run through a door some of them were bathrooms and other places but we were trying to escape what was chasing us it felt liek a game. ive had this dream before. so we runn thru doors and we find some people and my friend says dont touch them. one of the ladys said that looks like forgot name. but thats when i realized that i was a ghost. we were running thru another hallway and a man started to chase us he didnt look liek a ghost he was just running at us and we hit a corner and there were two bathtubs next to each other my friend hid in the first one and i hid in the second one. i was looking up and the man poped up and i yelled. he ran away but i think it gave me points. the man ran straight ahead into the hallway. it felt like i was in a video game. and then we got up and with my friend there were other people. and i looked in mine n someone else was in there but he was also yelling when the man poped up its like he was with us. and then another man that looked identical came from our left and then thats when i woke up.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian Topp

• Sakari

• Ashotep

• cruzeddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreams are just that dreams. Some times it something that is on your mind, or something you been doing a lot of. I still some times dream of going to highschool. I graduated from highschool 14 years ago.

I just had a dream where I had to hunt down Ted Nugent.....It was in a large mansion.....I wish I had written it down, it was one of the more bizzare ones I have had in a while...I have some good ones, wife says I should write a book.

If I do not write them down right away, I forget most of it....I know he ended up in a wheel chair, and a bunch of bikers did his lawn service for him....I know there was a lot more.

Note : I love Ted Nugent...Music and Lifestyle

Sometimes our dreams can be an exaggeration of things that have happened in our past or maybe stuff we have on our minds.