Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Monkeys Develop Austism Symptoms

Simbi Laveau

MY GOD!

If we give drugs designed for one species to something from a different species we get an adverse reaction!!

We'd better stop giving those poor monkeys drugs that give monkeys Autism then.

• Like 2

Is this experiment evidence of our drugs dangers, or the experimenter's incompetence?

Some medications designed for humans, kill animals of non-human species.

• Like 1

MY GOD!

If we give drugs designed for one species to something from a different species we get an adverse reaction!!

We'd better stop giving those poor monkeys drugs that give monkeys Autism then.

lol, what's that smell? Common sense? I love it. :tu:

It sounds like these researchers have had their hands in the cookie jar one too many times.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I found it quite compelling

http://vactruth.com/...eys-get-autism/

All wrapped up like that by an anti-vaccination site, I can see it. Unfortnantly the science behind this poster presentation seems on the surface to be lacking, though it is hard to say for sure without a full published paper. There is an extremely small sample size that was unevenly distributed. Most of the test results were not even from all the animals. Tests were done that require confirmatory tests that were not reported. Excess MRIs were given to these developing infant monkeys that could have definitely been a confounder. The lead researcher has a conflict of interest and is out of her field which is embryonic primatology. And last but not least Andrew Wakefield is named as a coauthor.

Anti vaccination sites are our friends.

And considering we test EVERYTHING ELSE ,from drugs to make up ,on animals like this,all drug tests are now moot,according to all of you ?

I mean am I wrong ?

We start with animals,and once we deem them sorta safe in the animal,we THEN do human test trial ?

According this this,these vaccines should never have even been tested on humans,let alone given to the population,en mass.

You know,common sense .

All those other tests that say It's ok to use this,take that ,are right,and this one,,only,is wrong ?

Your rational means all animal testing,is irrelavant.

These animals happen to be the closest to us,genetically ,so the responses would be the closest to human .

The drugs they want to give us ,to eradicate the flus,are all being tested on monkeys now,be sure to rush out and get it ,because I hear the test results on the monkeys,has been dismal,but they will find a way to push it on us.

So when these bogus drugs ,all made ,just to make money,at our expense ,comes out,remember ,all the testing saying It's safe ,is wrong ....get it for all your kids ....

.LOL

And further baby,no offense,but if the truth about vaccines ever hit the public in a big way,you would be out of work methinks.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

You know,common sense .

Tell us when you are capable of using it.

It's the same crap with you, quackery and pseudoscience.

Tell us when you are capable of using it.

It's the same crap with you, quackery and pseudoscience.

I can see Simbi's point. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Also, survival of the fittest. If I get the flu, I am miserable for a little bit, then I am immune to the strain and I become stronger. Also, while I have the flu virus, I load up on Vitamin C, Zinc, and other substances that bolster my immune system. My symptoms are dramatically lessened, I am over it in 3-4 days at most. With all these vaccinations, pain killers, antibiotics for everything, we've become a nation of weakness.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Anti vaccination sites are our friends.

And considering we test EVERYTHING ELSE ,from drugs to make up ,on animals like this,all drug tests are now moot,according to all of you ?

I mean am I wrong ?

We start with animals,and once we deem them sorta safe in the animal,we THEN do human test trial ?

According this this,these vaccines should never have even been tested on humans,let alone given to the population,en mass.

You know,common sense .

All those other tests that say It's ok to use this,take that ,are right,and this one,,only,is wrong ?

Your rational means all animal testing,is irrelavant.

These animals happen to be the closest to us,genetically ,so the responses would be the closest to human .

The drugs they want to give us ,to eradicate the flus,are all being tested on monkeys now,be sure to rush out and get it ,because I hear the test results on the monkeys,has been dismal,but they will find a way to push it on us.

So when these bogus drugs ,all made ,just to make money,at our expense ,comes out,remember ,all the testing saying It's safe ,is wrong ....get it for all your kids ....

.LOL

And further baby,no offense,but if the truth about vaccines ever hit the public in a big way,you would be out of work methinks.

No, I am sorry, but you are completely wrong about what I said. I do not trust anti-vaccination sites because they constantly lie and misrepresent data. Animal studies have long been a necessary evil and when done well are very useful. This one had a very small sample size with only three in the control group. The test results they reported were not from all the animals. They used bad math to determine significance, not surprising considering the sample size made anything else impossible. The amount of MRIs on developing infants was astounding. Then the conflicts of interest are over the top. If this study gets published I will give it a second look, but as it stands it is completely unreliable.

I can see Simbi's point. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Also, survival of the fittest. If I get the flu, I am miserable for a little bit, then I am immune to the strain and I become stronger. Also, while I have the flu virus, I load up on Vitamin C, Zinc, and other substances that bolster my immune system. My symptoms are dramatically lessened, I am over it in 3-4 days at most. With all these vaccinations, pain killers, antibiotics for everything, we've become a nation of weakness.

I think you misunderstand survival of the fittest. Let HIV run rampant and untreated, those with HIV resistence/immunity will be all thats left. This closer to the concept of "survival of the fittest". Edited by Rlyeh