Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Creature Found in a Cave

73V3N

I have to give them points for doing a pretty darn good job, but it's a total fake.

Now keep in mind, they probably didn't devote a tremendous number of hours to this, they did take some time and they obviously gave it some thought in the details. Muppetry, puppetry, digital effects can make anything look viable. Think about that next time you think someone posts up a video of Bigfoot.

So, I'm the only one who would've ran like heck if I saw that thing?

Anyways, I'm skeptical. If it's fake, which I think it is, it's very good. The way it clutches the rocks though does look a little weird. Maybe it's a puppet or some kind of costume?

So, I'm the only one who would've ran like heck if I saw that thing?

Oh no! Trust me, had I seen this thing coming out of a cave as I was hiking along it would have been able to easily track me by the trail of fecal matter I left behind as I ran away like a girl. Unless I was armed, in which case I'd have popped a couple rounds between it's eyes. Always double tap when dealing with unknown species and be prepared to deal with an irate mate or like members that might be lurking about.

I really must put together a list of things to be prepared for in the event I ever do run across something like this. While not number one on the list, a change of foundation garments and some wet wipes would rank pretty high up on the list.

• Like 2

Oh no! Trust me, had I seen this thing coming out of a cave as I was hiking along it would have been able to easily track me by the trail of fecal matter I left behind as I ran away like a girl. Unless I was armed, in which case I'd have popped a couple rounds between it's eyes. Always double tap when dealing with unknown species and be prepared to deal with an irate mate or like members that might be lurking about.

I really must put together a list of things to be prepared for in the event I ever do run across something like this. While not number one on the list, a change of foundation garments and some wet wipes would rank pretty high up on the list.

For this particular creature I'm thinking a snake hook and bag. Oh, and someone else to carry it.

Haha, thanks keninsc. :P I'd crap my pants and hope that the smell of it keeps the creature away.

Video has been taken down by the user? :td:

This is why Unexplained mysteries will stay unexplained.

Edited by Professortaylor

Couldnt watch the video, but ill get on the bandwagon and say fake.

such creatures dont exist in my world.

@ keninsc EPIC comment, i honestly LMFAO.

Thanks,

This is why Unexplained mysteries will stay unexplained.

Quite the contrary, if I bring the critter's body out for true scientific examination then this becomes "totally explained". It's the ones who do all this touchy-feelly crap about live and let live and a picture is just fine who want the mysteries to remain unsolved. Same thing with a Bigfoot, Yeti, or whatever creature is the flavor of the month. Catch one, kill one and there's all the proof you or anyone else needs. Yeah, some are all squeamish about it, but if you want to really crank out some real evidence then produce a body.

And no, I do not advocate killing for the sake of killing, I've done quit enough of that in my life, but if you really want protection for a creature then you first need to prove the creature is real and living. I don't make the rules, but these are the rules that we live by whether we agree with them or not. That's why they will never actually find Bigfoot on "Finding Bigfoot" because once they do then the show is over and there's no more money to be made from it.

.....and yeah, I already know how cynical that sounds, but it's the truth.

Edited by keninsc

Quite the contrary, if I bring the critter's body out for true scientific examination then this becomes "totally explained".

1/2 Tru that.. A dead body will only raise more questions/mysteries, so won't be "totally explained"

Sure a body will be great for examinations and much could be learned in a physiological sense, but at the end of they day it's just a body in decay, a biological oddity, a deformed monkey, yeah, I can see the headlines now, 'tramper who shot & killed deformed ferril child arrested.'

Could a dead body act or react in a self aware & inteligent manor?

Could a dead body communicate in some way/form, or learn to speak in english?

Could said communication reveal truths mysteries worth knowing?

The real truths can't be learned from 2nd hand examinations.

A bullet in the brain of something unknown or something that looks threatening destroys the chance to learn real truths. It might be that is was just bout to say "Bro, can you help me find my keys?"

LOL,

I hope they lock you in the basement during Haloween!!

LOL, Just kidding.. :P nothing personal..

Oh don't think that hasn'r crossed my mind a time or two, shoot a Bigfoot then the DNA comes back as being a human or enough human that the law consideres it murder and you could be looking long and hard at prison time. My two friend who claimed to encounter a Bigfoot both passed up shooting it because it did look remarkably human and while killing in self defense or in a war is one thing, killing in cold blood is a whole other thing.

I don't take anything too personal when done in jest, if you can't make a good natured joke here and there, what the point? Eh?

They don't lock me up at Halloween any more but I had to promise the Judge to be good........talk about a lack of humor? Sheesh!

• Like 1

LOL, glad we can all laugh about this..

:tu:

it looks good but it only shows parts of it and its hands arent right

What do you think grays taste like?

They don't like very yummy 3:

I bet they taste a little on the bland side. You could probably turn them into some good tacos though with the right spices.

What do you think grays taste like?

They don't like very yummy 3:

I bet they taste "out of this world"! badda bing

• Like 2

What the hell? I just checked it out, He has heaps of animal mating videos. Freaky.

So thats what you get when you cross Jim Henson with Bert & Ernie. :unsure2: hmmm

I have to ask. Is this the video that is being discussed?

[media=]

[/media]

Yes, that is the octopus headed alien from the OP, who obviously has severe difficulty in earth's atmosphere or traversing earth's terrain.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Who was the person FILMING this guy as he walks into the cave? The alien is slower than smoke.

Yeah, I can't see feeling the need to run from this thing.

So the grays actually live underground? :P

That'd actually make a kind of sense. If you look at a grey with a biologist's eye, they're well adapted for life underground. Large eyes to gather all available light, very little coloration (albinism or close to it is a common trait of subterranean animals), and the large heads could in theory be an echolocation organ similar to a whale's melon.

Yes, that is the octopus headed alien from the OP, who obviously has severe difficulty in earth's atmosphere or traversing earth's terrain.

I had a feeling this was the one being discussed. Well, I can say that this video is 100% fake (as if it wasn't obvious by the bizarre set-up to the ridiculous acting). It's from a group on YouTube called "ThirdPhaseOfMoon". They make very crappy CGI/puppet alien/UFO videos. Give there channel a look, you'll find some very hilariously bad videos! Hope this helped! :)

• Like 2

I have to ask. Is this the video that is being discussed?

*SNIP*

Good find. It's from the same idiots that made that 'alien attacks old man' video.

It's amazing these guys are able to capture all this footage. :td:

EDIT: oops didn't see there was another page. Already clarified lol.

Edited by DKO