Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Face of Jesus found on recently felled tree

Still Waters

The face of Jesus has been spotted on trees, windowpanes and even slices of toast.

But the Son of God has now made his latest earthly appearance on a tree stump in Belfast City Cemetery.

The outline of what appears to be a bearded figure resembling the image of Jesus appeared on a recently felled tree beside a grave.

http://www.dailymail...ery-worker.html

why s it always Jesus or some president that appears on stuff like that?

Face of Jesus Christ appears on tree stump in Belfast Cemetry "Upon close inspection, its hard to tell just how this image got there.

He does get around!

• Like 4

He was also in my nachos that I stole from tacobell the other day, he said "Nacho cheese!" ...not your cheese?

Cheesus?

• Like 4

AH! yes i see it. That is most definitely the lord jesus christ himself. The one and only. You truly know he is watching over us when his face appears on tree stumps, toast and other food products.

Oooo, he's cunning alright. One minute he's here, the next minute, there. No one can predict his next move.

Edited by Device

That looks NOTHING like Jesus... HAHAHA

It does however look like Leonidas:

SMG_King_Leonidas.jpg

• Like 2

Jesus, your so sneaky...

And you can be a little vulgar too, lol:

cristo-culo.jpg

• Like 7

This stuff again?

*deep sigh*

Sorry about that, it's my will to live escaping again.

• Like 1

These types of stories are so stupid. Same as these endless pictures of "Allah" in a tomato or tost or treestump or whatnot that you find on muslim websites. With enough imagination, you see something everywhere. Heck, isn´t there a rabbit on the moon?

This site diminishes itself by linking to such BS.

[bangs her head against the table] Oh my god.

The face of Jesus should appear on the face of Jesus in a depiction of him. I know. I know. I just blew your mind. ;)

• Like 1

Perhaps he needs a better public relations/ Ad company, if the best they can do for him is tree stumps and toast...

Seems like he should at least be showing up on fine china, crystal or precious gems... I'd fire my ad agency and go with a new, 'edgier' one....

• Like 1

You see, I am failing to compress what I want to say in very few words, so I will just allow Professor Farnsworth to do it for me.

tumblr_m0d2c07iRw1qcqm5r.jpg

On-topic: It looks like Chef Boyardee.

Edited by Alienated Being

I don't see why so many complain about myself and others calling most religious people stupid when they plainly show it themselves constantly.....