Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contrails...

MostlyGhostly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MostlyGhostly

• Loonboy

• Halo_Jones

• Bizarro

Forgot to add:

This evening, both me and my mother have felt ill effects! I've had a strong headache and feel sleepy and she got an extremely sore throat

i don't get this whole contrail thing. please explain why and who you believe is out to get you?

maybe you just live near a busy airport smile.gif

There's a huge database of contrails here : http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

Contrails are a form of government weather control.

Although I'm a little vague on the subject at the moment, I know that these planes are sent by the government to dilute the water vapour within the air, causing it to condense and fall as moisture before it gets the chance to form clouds that may cause disruptive storms.

To do this they send unmarked jet planes to criss-cross the sky and release these chemicals via their jet trails. - causing the patterns shown in the pictures I took.

While these contrails were in the air, all the clouds that seemed so heavy in the distance broke up and the sky remained blue and clear.

Once they had gone the clouds came over with a vengence and there was rain.

Weird!

MG,

We have already covered contrails at considerable length HERE

I'm hoping that you all know what Contrails are...

...Contrails are a form of government weather control.

laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Any chance you can prove this to us? wink.gif

In a back issue of UFO magazine, there was an article about a scottish school that was rained upon by a contrail, the lane released it during lunchtime and most of the school kids as well as the teachers got nasty burns from it, a letter was sent to the MoD and the local RAF base, neither knew of any plane over the area at the time.

Anybody else think they're just the exhaust from planes and nothing more? huh.gif

(By the way, if a trail is white and left against a blue sky it's called a 'contrail' but if the aircraft passes through a cloud and the resultant trail is a clear patch through the otherwise white/grey cloud, it's called a 'distrail'? Interesting huh? Okay, so I need to get out more...)

I'm not convinced that Contrails are anything more than the exhaust trails from aircraft, I see aircraft trails all the time passing high overhead, and I think that's more or less all they are.

huh.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/nv/mywebsite/edb.html and the page after it shows that there is a harmful chemical within contrails that is not apparent in normal jet fuel.

It may be weather control because as they were in the skies, all the clouds that came over dissipated into nothing and the sky stayed dark. As soon as they had completely gone the clouds continued to form and we had rain.

If they were commercial liners, then surely they would have commerical liner markings on then? These planes were unmarked.

And why would 15 be going across in a grid formation? I've lived here for 12 years and have never seen them before.

what would be the motive in spraying these chemicals on people? to make us sick?

i assure you that they are not controlling the weather because it rains constantly where i live and we have huge thunderstorms that destroy people's homes almost every month of the year. if the government were controlling the weather, surely they would stop these violent storms from ever happening.

also, most of the country is presently in a drought. if they were controlling the rain, surely no place would be in a drought. wouldn't they also stop wildfires that occur from lightning with no rain?

i just don't get the motive for the huge expense of what you're saying is happening. it just doesn't add up.

There's been all sorts of theories regarding contrails. Weather control is one of them. Another theory that is being thrown around is that the government are mass innoculating the public against any kind of biological weapons.

I personally don't know. I'm saying weather control as a guesstimate since that's what it looked like yesterday.

Speaking personally - these have NEVER appeared in our skies before and I've been living here for over 10 years.

Also, both me and my mother both felt ill effects later on that day.

So, they're just normal jetplane vapourtrails are they? Well, please could you answer the following questions for me - and if they make me stop and think about it then I'll be prepared to think that they're something other than that I already believe they are...

Thank you.

1) Why is it that contrails contain an extra chemical that is not found in the fuel or expelled vapour in normal commercial jets?

2)Why do two (or maybe even 3) jets fly overhead back and forth to make a grid formation in the sky? If they were waiting for a slot to land at an airport they'd circle.

3)How come this is the first time I have personally witnessed this phenomena, yet have lived in the same house all my life? I move here in 1988).

4)The nearest RAF base to me is over 100 miles away, and the nearest international airport is about 30 miles away. If the jets were merely circling the airport they wouldn't fly this far out.

5)Why don't the jets have the markings of a commercial jet? If you look at any plane you'll see that they all have an individual logo on them so that they can be easily recognised both on the runway and in the sky. For example, Virgin planes have a red tail. The planes that emit contrails are always a plain metallic grey colour.

6)How come contrails always stay as one trail whilst the vapourtrails of commercial jets always split into two?

Thank you. I look forward to reading your answers smile.gif

From the site you posted a link to:

A fuel sample of JP-8+100 was taken  to an independent lab

(NON GOV-RMENT FUNDED) and broken down.  

The sample revealed two toxic substances.  

1. Ethlyene Di Bromide  

2. Zinc Chloride  

1. EDB attacks the Liver, Lungs , and Skin, causing liver damage, Lung  and skin C--cer. Also, EDB lowers the immune system by depleting the body of B vitamins and zinc. Answer to the problem--use a B Complex  vitamin and Zinc.  

2. We don't know the effects of Zinc Chloride yet.

If the government is innoculating us then where is the evidence in this sample to that effect? I don't think innoculations would contain such chemicals.

It is feasible that a circling/waiting flight pattern for an airport might stretch out over 30 miles.

Aircraft vapour trails/contrails may split up differently depending upon what sort of aircraft made them and its number/configuration of engines and the weather conditions at the time of its flight.

I look forward to your debunking of these arguments. smile.gif

From the site you posted a link to:

If the government is innoculating us then where is the evidence in this sample to that effect? I don't think innoculations would contain such chemicals.

It is feasible that a circling/waiting flight pattern for an airport might stretch out over 30 miles.

Aircraft vapour trails/contrails may split up differently depending upon what sort of aircraft made them and its number/configuration of engines and the weather conditions at the time of its flight.

I look forward to your debunking of these arguments.  :)

Again, I am posting the evidence I find. I'm usually a very trusting person and only think things are ludricous if they are 100% are, or if the person has absolutely no idea at what they're trying to convey. The webpage I linked to certainly seemed to know their stuff. I didn't claim that they were innoculations - that was another theory as to what these could be.

Regarding the vapourtrails - With me, it happened after about 4 hours after the contrails dissipated. During that time there was no change in temperature or sky clearance (apart from the small bout of rain that occured just after the contrails dissapeared). The contrails stayed as a single vapourtrail and lingered in the sky for approximately 15 minutes. At about 3pm, another plane went over, but this time the vapourtrail was split into 2 seperate trails and dissipated completely within 4 minutes.

So the answer to question 1 was merely a request for evidence regarding the sample, the answer to question 2 was not answered, question 3 was not answered, question 4 is making me ask questions, which is good. I'll be going more into it later. Question 5 wasn't answered, and question 6 was answered with an assumption and added to the arguement - they weren't the same plane!

Keep trying smile.gif

Answer to question 2: I do not know.

Answer to question 3: I do not know.

Answer to question 5: I do not know.

(The reasons I did not state this earlier, is that I thought one would assume I did not know because I did not answer the questions...)

Additional points to question 1: who took the samples? are they legitimate? do they know enough about chemistry and meteorology to answer this question?

Additional point to question 6: it's a theory, and I'm not a contrail expert, and I wasn't assuming, I was proposing.

I didn't state that you claimed that they were innoculations, I was responding to the point you referred to.

Finally, maybe you and your mom just had a virus... you were both in proximity to one another and viruses are a more rational and likely candidate than weather control by the government or secret mass innoculations...

I guess we all believe what we want to believe, but I can't believe our governments are that adept at anything other than lining one another's pockets - a secret conspiracy to control the weather? Riiiight.....

Finally, maybe you and your mom just had a virus... you were both in proximity to one another and viruses are a more rational and likely candidate than weather control by the government or secret mass innoculations...

haha, go Loonboy wink.gif

Edited by DSchwartz

lol!

It's like what my brother says...

Think of it this way - it's either the government slowly killing off the population using an illegal technique with planes and contrails in an attempt to poison us...

or we caught a virus wink.gif

I once read, and I have no idea where, that contrails are being used to slow global warming. There was a very large paper by a proffesional SOUNDING person, which seemed to make some sense. No idea where, but I'll look. Just a thought, if anyone else had heard this. The paper was written years ago, and suggesting that a certain mix, listed above, would be able to slow global warming if employed in massive quantities. Then again, it has all the workings of a hoax.

Well I've posted this link once, but what the heck, I'll post it again.

Royal Meteorological Society Weather Club Page

How come this is the first time I have personally witnessed this phenomena, yet have lived in the same house all my life? I move here in 1988).

I have lived in London for a good 18 years, and I have witnessed this 'phenomenon' most days. I wonder if that's why our weather is so bad? rolleyes.gifdry.gif

tongue.gif Could Be Tommy after all that are that planes above London.

When I lived just down the road from Heathrow we saw it most days........ cool.gif