Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

true that eating Vegan helps you be psychic?

SpiritWriter

Back in October is when I first started meditating. I incorporated it with a 2 week fast where I ate nothing but beans, rice, fruits, vegetables and nuts. I had no caffeine and no alcoholic beverages (nor any marijuana which is something I do, but not for long because after this batch is gone I am going to quit for a while because I think it aids in the development of schizophrenia if you already are prone to the brain malfunction / function that causes this)

anyway, so for that 2 week period I was having psychic dreams every night that came true and psychic meditations that came true... after this time passed and I went back to my regular dietary intake I never had any more psychic dreams etc... they may have been spiritual and meaningful, but not necessarily obviously psychic. Then in a few books I read how being "vegan" and abstaining from caffeine, drugs and alcohol can help develop psychic abilities. Not that I necessarily want to be "psychic", but it would be helpful to know. If our bodies are in their healthiest states and we receive clearer understanding through the psyche this means a lot! Just wondering if anyone out there has noticed a difference in their diet concerning these matters...?

Edited by SpiritWriter

I don't know that if eating vegan will make you psychic but I do know if you eat Vegans it'll make you a cannibal.

• Like 9

i hardly think that you could come to any conclusion about this based on a couple of weeks of what you refer to as fasting (which incidentally means you don't eat, not that you only eat vegan foods)

i doubt what a person eats has anything to do with psychic abilities.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

I'd say fish and seafood can lead to enhanced dreaming, that has been my experience anyway. I recall reading as story years ago about a chap in the UK who repeatedly dreamt the winners of horse races after eating a certain brand of tinned herrings. His success was spectacular, until the product suddenly disappeared off the shelves, alas substitute brands seemed not to have the same effect !

• Like 1

IIMHO it's a matter of moderation, if you eat a 2 pounder T-bone or sirloin daily, you will be having problems but a delicate balance of all sorts of food will definitely put you in harmony with your body.

Long ago, when my children were much younger, I bought a winning scratch ticket (state lottery) right after my son threw up in the car (won $500.00). I have not concluded that vomiting causes winning scratch tickets though. What has happened here (to the OP) is coincidence IMO.

• Like 1

the intoxication's mainly marijuana, coffee and alcohol prevent you from having dreams, going cold turkey made you more aware of your dreams as they seemed foreign as you might of not had natural sleep for a while and you were able to notice the psychic dreams you were already having but didnt know about.

• Like 1

I don't think eating anything different can affect your ability to predict the future or what not.

• Like 2

I think psychic ability needs to be proven before you can hypothesize on what improves it...

• Like 1

I think psychic ability needs to be proven before you can hypothesize on what improves it...

It cant be proven to those who don't have it, how could i prove to you of a ten second glimpse of the future, when i don't know when its going to happen.

• Like 1

i hardly think that you could come to any conclusion about this based on a couple of weeks of what you refer to as fasting (which incidentally means you don't eat, not that you only eat vegan foods)

i doubt what a person eats has anything to do with psychic abilities.

you don't have to fast and not eat you can "fast" from certain things...

the intoxication's mainly marijuana, coffee and alcohol prevent you from having dreams, going cold turkey made you more aware of your dreams as they seemed foreign as you might of not had natural sleep for a while and you were able to notice the psychic dreams you were already having but didnt know about.

Yeah probably so. Especially coffee because I drink this every day. Thanks for your post :)

I'd say fish and seafood can lead to enhanced dreaming, that has been my experience anyway. I recall reading as story years ago about a chap in the UK who repeatedly dreamt the winners of horse races after eating a certain brand of tinned herrings. His success was spectacular, until the product suddenly disappeared off the shelves, alas substitute brands seemed not to have the same effect !

lol! this is a crazy wold we live in, they had to take the psychic brand off the shelf! LOL

Edited by SpiritWriter

If you don't eat your meat you can't have any premonitions... HOW can you have any premonitions if you don't eat your meat?

(those of you that know what that is, also read it in the voice from the song didn't ya?) ;)

• Like 2

HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WTF HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING just eating some plants dont make you psychic

HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WTF HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING just eating some plants dont make you psychic

That all depends on what plants you eat. Some may make you 'think' you are psychic... psychic with a bad case of the munchies.

• Like 1

sorry but wrong. as a matter of fact i have quite an active dream life and i have smoked marijuana and drank coffee daily for over thirty years. (i do not drink alcohol however)

and btw i'm not stupid or lazy or sick or deformed or mentally deficient in any way.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 5

you don't have to fast and not eat you can "fast" from certain things...

how convenient

• Like 2

If our bodies are in their healthiest states

I was having psychic dreams every night that came true and psychic meditations that came true...

To me a vegan diet isn't healthy.

What came true, how accurate were they?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if eating vegan helps you be psychic. However, I think that fasting of any type can make you more aware. You are more aware of what you are eating or not, your body is likely to react to the fast, and you are aware of the reactions. You might be sleeping differently because of the change in diet. Even though fasting is a physical thing, it can have a mental impact too.

I think in general if you are happy with your diet, and your body is happy with it too it can put you in a better mental state. Your brain isn't dedicating quite as much power to your bodies BS so it has more time for other things.

Drugs- some people swear they can take them and it makes no difference, others swear taking them with caution can enhance things, and others yet swear that abstaining from them keeps the head in the clear state needed for psychic action. Drugs can range from caffeine, alcohol, sugar, and cigarettes to prescription and natural drugs, some that are legal and some not. I guess to each their own.

Like for me, I do meditation stuff mostly. I take a daily dose of caffeine in the morning and often an alcohol dose in the evening. I'm starting to cut back successfully, but I still take regular doses of cigarettes too. I don't think those things really make a difference to my meditation, but I don't take any of those shortly prior to meditation. I don't really take other drugs. I do sometimes have a nice cup of tea or warm milk before bed if I'm trying to do a sleep thing. Sugar is probably the drug I'm most wary of. I'm kind of sensitive to it and I have found that it can interfere with my meditation efforts.

No. But it can make your hair fall out. : ) Bf stopped his vegetarian diet after three years because he started losing his hair.

Well that's a very interesting question Spiritwriter.

I'd have to say that if you are seeking to be more 'spiritually in tune' in general, then the answer is yes.

I'm vegan and have been for about 7 or 8 years. I was vegetarian before that for another 23-24 years.

There is no doubt in my mind that it is a tremendously 'purifying' process both physically and 'spiritually' to remove oneself from the cycle of negativity, misery, pain and death that is part and parcel of the consumption of meat and animal products.

It's also something that takes some discipline and effort. It can help you to learn all kinds of things about yourself and the nature of our existence.

It'll have lots of interesting effects on you, try it and you'll see ;)

And it's something that you can feel justifyably good about. We all exist to some extent at the cost of and detriment to, other living creatures, but most do nothing to limit that cost. It's a noble and couragous thing to do as much as you can to limit the pain and suffering that you cause or are directly responsible for.

If you go straight from eating meat to being vegan, you'll need to work out your diet carefully.

If you want to discuss it or meal ideas or recipes then feel free to PM me.

Edited by Atlantia
  • Like 1

To me a vegan diet isn't healthy.

What came true, how accurate were they?

Thanks.

Well one meditation I saw a mans face and god told me I would see him tomorrow, it was right before I fell asleep and I totally forgot about it until I actually did see him the next day. Another dream I was getting attacked by an ex boyfriend and when I woke up I found my goddaughter had been trying to call me all night long (but my phone was dead) because her mom was in the hospital from being beat up from her boyfriend and then another dream I went crazy and was in a crazy hospital, within two days someone I knew went into the crazy hospital and another person I knew came over and was displaying symptoms of paranoia, another dream I had about my friends pastor who admitted to some things, which not right away came true, but within a few months came true... So they were definitely psychic in someway. I can't remember it all right now, but it was very surprising. Like every day... oh yeah I remember another thing, I was meditating on my daughters bed and the visions I had she dreamt about the next night and described to me later. Also during that two week period we had almost the exact same dream about her falling down on an escalator, we dreamt it on the same night and everything... (she didn't actually fall down an escalator, it was metaphorical about how she needed to be cautious and act more seriously about a certain situation, but it was psychic in the fact that we dreamt it on the same night as each other.)

So yeah it was significant...

Also, vegan can be healthy. Meat is also healthy. I actually don't think cheese is that good for you even though I like it alot, but yogurts probably alright. Right now I am a vegetarian and have been for I believe going on 9 months it works for me because I have gout, so I really actually shouldn't be drinking coffee, but I still do... I mean I am a pescetarian lol, I still eat seafood (and eggs and chicken broth sometimes) . :D I have read from several sources that not eating meat helps psychic ablity, or is better for your spirituality. I think it has to do with absorbing the spirit of the animal when you eat it? I don't know much about it, thats why I asked and because I noticed that two week period. But to be honest even though I am a vegetarian I have not had as many vivid meditations or any psychic dreams at all since that time. But I haven't tried going without coffee or marijuana again so I guess I should really test that factor...

Edited by SpiritWriter

I have found it's the opposite. I've never heard of psychic rabbits or sheep, but both my dogs (who are most definitely not vegan), are able to predict with unerring accuracy the times of their meals (welcome) and the times of their bath (absolutely not welcome!)

s12205.gif

• Like 2

sorry but wrong. as a matter of fact i have quite an active dream life and i have smoked marijuana and drank coffee daily for over thirty years. (i do not drink alcohol however)

and btw i'm not stupid or lazy or sick or deformed or mentally deficient in any way.

not everyone's body has the same make up what is true for you may not be true for me...

• Like 1