Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

true that eating Vegan helps you be psychic?

SpiritWriter

sorry but wrong. as a matter of fact i have quite an active dream life and i have smoked marijuana and drank coffee daily for over thirty years. (i do not drink alcohol however)

and btw i'm not stupid or lazy or sick or deformed or mentally deficient in any way.

if you have been doing it for 30 years how would you remember what your dream life was like before. every one dreams in the morning when everythings out of your system. ive looked this up before, some weed smokers have been driven to smoke again because there dreams were too intense. i know people who would vouch for this as well.

Edited by Ever Learning

if you have been doing it for 30 years how would you remember what your dream life was like before. every one dreams in the morning when everythings out of your system. ive looked this up before, some weed smokers have been driven to smoke again because there dreams were too intense. i know people who would vouch for this as well.

this is nonsense.

you obviously have no experience with marijuana.

not everyone's body has the same make up what is true for you may not be true for me...

perhaps you could mention this to Ever Learning.

• Like 1

if you have been doing it for 30 years how would you remember what your dream life was like before.

every one dreams in the morning when everythings out of your system. ive looked this up before, some weed smokers have been driven to smoke again because there dreams were too intense. i know people who would vouch for this as well.

i smoke weed myself, and i've never had any change in my dream life. as spiritwriter mentioned, "what is true for you may not be true for me.." i'm not trying to come off as a rude guy, but i really think you should get more educated on it before you spread information about it. or anything for that matter. that's why weed has such a bad reputation.

Edited by number22
  • Like 1

It cant be proven to those who don't have it, how could i prove to you of a ten second glimpse of the future, when i don't know when its going to happen.

Simple, you explain the ten second glimpse in detail which could not possibly be coincidence.

'It cant be proven to those who don't have it' is such a weak and convenient excuse.

SpiritWriter, the dietary changes could have been a better match for your vibrational frequency, helping you to shed denser energies and be more open to higher vibrational energies. Sounds like all of your energetic bodies liked the change.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

In my own experience there are three main things that enhance psychic ability.

1. Reduce significantly or stop completely consuming anything that walked on four legs like beef or pork. Not so bad is poultry but try to reduce it. Fish or shellfish is beneficial. You don't need to go completely vegan to benefit.

2. Avoid alcohol. None, zero, zilch, not a drop.

3. Meditate regularly. Do it away from direct sunlight and reduce EMF by turning off things like electric fans in your vicinity. Electric motors are bad.

4. Deal with issues. Clear your emotions. Get rid of baggage and make sure nothing's bothering you. A clear conscience provides clear perception.

• Like 1

I basically quit smoking weed. I did have some last Wednesday and Sunday, but very very little and the vividness of my dreams have been enhanced so far. Soon enough I will quit coffee. I rarely drink alcohol but sometimes I do... I still haven't went back to meat and don't really want to.

I was told,long ago,that to be truly in tune with the earth . Being psychic and enlightened,you have to be fruitatarian .

Eat only fruits.

Which includes things like olive at tomatoes .

No veggies,no animal products .

She said it took years to get to it.

Slowly eliminate things ,over long periods of time ,to adjust the body properly .

She said from a full carnivore,to a fruitatarian ,took about 5 years,when done properly .

Some forms of the diet,include nuts and seeds ,at they are,technically,a fruit,just not fresh ones .

http://www.diet.com/g/fruitarian-diet

Edited by Simbi Laveau

• 7 months later...

Of course it does,but you already knew this

I must be psychic because I was just thinking of this thread today! I think this was my very first topic I ever posted. And... I think I was thinking about it at 4:34 lol

Or 5:16...

Hmmm

I havent done the vegan fast for a while (still a vegetarian, been one for over a year) but when I did it was very helpful, not in psychic abilities per se but in other areas. I meant to do this again around easter but I was lazy!

Well, welcome new user... are you a psychic vegan, is that what drew you to comment here for your first post?